d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Everquest Series > Prenerf Circlet Of Shadow > Cos Tunare Server
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2019 04:58am
Testing the waters on an original Circlet of Shadow. I know it’s just a collectors item in today’s game, but people like stuff like that and they are getting harder to come by now too.

I have owned this item for 18 years or so. I only get on the game once a year or so to run around starter zones spamming the invis, and planned on doing that for the rest of my life, but then I remembered about these forums and figured maybe I could get some FG for it since I’ve been playing another game that’s popular here.

Not hurry to sell, but if the offer is right, I will let it go.
Gold: 0.20
Oct 12 2019 07:28pm
show item?
Gold: 94,342.38
Oct 13 2019 06:41pm
Quote (Bloods405 @ Oct 10 2019 06:58am)
Testing the waters on an original Circlet of Shadow. I know it’s just a collectors item in today’s game, but people like stuff like that and they are getting harder to come by now too.

I have owned this item for 18 years or so. I only get on the game once a year or so to run around starter zones spamming the invis, and planned on doing that for the rest of my life, but then I remembered about these forums and figured maybe I could get some FG for it since I’ve been playing another game that’s popular here.

Not hurry to sell, but if the offer is right, I will let it go.

very cool
do you play mangler at all?
where have you played for the past 18 years? curious tbh
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2019 11:19pm
https://pastepic.xyz/image/screenshot-3.Sjx3X Here you go Henchman21!

Juventus, no I have not tried out the progression servers! A buddy and I have mentioned doing it several times, but its been to hard to coordinate our free time. I am completely out of the loop now, I would have to re-learn the whole game at this point lol!
Gold: 94,342.38
Oct 18 2019 07:56am
Quote (Bloods405 @ Oct 17 2019 01:19am)
https://pastepic.xyz/image/screenshot-3.Sjx3X Here you go Henchman21!

Juventus, no I have not tried out the progression servers! A buddy and I have mentioned doing it several times, but its been to hard to coordinate our free time. I am completely out of the loop now, I would have to re-learn the whole game at this point lol!

Luclin drops in a month I think
I missed out on Kunark and about 1/3 of Velious due to summer
Now is a good time to start for sure
Go Back To Everquest Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll