d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile >
Poll > Pvp In Poe
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 8 2019 01:41pm
d2 had pvp where you literally walk out of town and can proceed to kill each other, it was the default setting for many games. but today they want to avoid hurting peoples feelings, so to give them a sense of safety, they limit the pvp so you cant duel unless both agree. the thing d2 had by default is now added as extra and called "battle royale" :wacko:

remember when in pulp fiction vincent vega talks about how in paris they call a standard quarter pounder "royale with cheese" :wacko: ? well it is literally the same thing, even the name is very similar!11 "we are adding battle royale!" well fuck youuuu, d2 had that 15 years ago and it was just called normal pvp <_< gaming industry is in a sad state when people have to get extra bothered to get what games 20 years ago had by default <_<

/rant
Gold: 691.02
Oct 8 2019 01:51pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 8 2019 02:51pm)
as someone who had the same problem (which is why im named snyft2), i am pretty sure its completely legal to make a new account if you cant use your old one :blush: ! i asked an admin, apparently its not a multiple account violation because you dont really have multiple accounts, just 1 :blush: !

also project pt is somewhat of a meme here, you cant really talk seriously about that guy :P

Happened to my johnmiller92 account too
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 8 2019 02:19pm
Quote (Ontarian @ Oct 8 2019 09:51pm)
Happened to my johnmiller92 account too

was a good account, gonna miss he :(
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 8 2019 03:17pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 8 2019 03:41pm)
d2 had pvp where you literally walk out of town and can proceed to kill each other, it was the default setting for many games. but today they want to avoid hurting peoples feelings, so to give them a sense of safety, they limit the pvp so you cant duel unless both agree. the thing d2 had by default is now added as extra and called "battle royale" :wacko:

remember when in pulp fiction vincent vega talks about how in paris they call a standard quarter pounder "royale with cheese" :wacko: ? well it is literally the same thing, even the name is very similar!11 "we are adding battle royale!" well fuck youuuu, d2 had that 15 years ago and it was just called normal pvp <_< gaming industry is in a sad state when people have to get extra bothered to get what games 20 years ago had by default <_<

/rant

actually it was called iron man
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll