d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Bow Down Before Your Communist Overlords
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Oct 15 2019 11:48am
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Oct 2019 13:44)
the talk of twitter and reddit is this is somehow making him money in China for spacejam 2 and clothes apparel sales. what i dont get is how this could have made him any more money than saying nothing. like was this supposed to signal some serious uptick in Space Jam 2 ticket sales or something? i dont get it. seems like such an unforced error. i think Lebron's ego got in the way. he sees himself as the premier star in the NBA and therefore needed to comment on a scandal of the NBA. it wasn't his team, he should have just stfu and focused on making the lakers not a joke this year.

oh it's all ego. i'm sure he was getting pressure to speak up, but like you said saying nothing or taking a sissie-tier plea-bargin 'no comment' like many others did would have been significantly better.

it's nothing new for this guy, like i mentioned before he literally will just call anyone he disagrees with or hates uneducated or uninformed. he did that to the people of Ohio in 2016 and he's doing it with Morey and the people of Hong Kong now.
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 15 2019 11:52am
Quote (excellence @ Oct 15 2019 12:48pm)
oh it's all ego. i'm sure he was getting pressure to speak up, but like you said saying nothing or taking a sissie-tier plea-bargin 'no comment' like many others did would have been significantly better.

it's nothing new for this guy, like i mentioned before he literally will just call anyone he disagrees with or hates uneducated or uninformed. he did that to the people of Ohio in 2016 and he's doing it with Morey and the people of Hong Kong now.

but hey, he gave 800 pairs of Nikes away so he's clearly a saint. none to china ofc, all to kids in his schools.

Lebron has given more shirts to kids in Africa than any other NBA player. millions of championship tees heading over there every year except the last.
Oct 15 2019 11:55am
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Oct 2019 13:52)
but hey, he gave 800 pairs of Nikes away so he's clearly a saint. none to china ofc, all to kids in his schools.

Lebron has given more shirts to kids in Africa than any other NBA player. millions of championship tees heading over there every year except the last.

lmfao definitely got a chuckle out of that last one

Lebron does a lot of good but it's too calculating. i mean he straight up admitted his main goal is to be the first billionaire player. which is cool we get it it's all about the money just don't pretend like you're not all about what you said.
and then he goes out of his way to step in it even when he is trying to do something positive (this is not him doing any good).
Oct 15 2019 11:59am
Quote (excellence @ Oct 15 2019 12:55pm)

Lebron does a lot of good but it's too calculating. i mean he straight up admitted his main goal is to be the first billionaire player. which is cool we get it it's all about the money just don't pretend like you're not all about what you said.
and then he goes out of his way to step in it even when he is trying to do something positive (this is not him doing any good).

"I stand with Kaep" ....... "I sit with Xi"

Michael Brown assaults and robs a gas station clerk = dindo nuffin

Honk Kong police shoot people point blank in the fact just for protesting = dontdo nuffin

asians need to do worse in society so the blacks can empathize with them more i think.
Oct 15 2019 12:11pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Oct 2019 13:59)
"I stand with Kaep" ....... "I sit with Xi"

Michael Brown assaults and robs a gas station clerk = dindo nuffin

Honk Kong police shoot people point blank in the fact just for protesting = dontdo nuffin

asians need to do worse in society so the blacks can empathize with them more i think.

i just think asians need to understand what a tough week Lebron had - that will probably help gain his sympathy or whatever

Oct 15 2019 12:12pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 15 2019 01:11pm)
i just think asians need to understand what a tough week Lebron had - that will probably help gain his sympathy or whatever

http://magaimg.net/img/97g2.png

to be fair, his team has had a bad year, too.
Gold: 4,400.67
Oct 15 2019 01:07pm
Quote (excellence @ 15 Oct 2019 19:55)

wait, isnt there already a billionaire player in Michael Jordan?
Oct 15 2019 01:26pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 15 Oct 2019 15:07)
wait, isnt there already a billionaire player in Michael Jordan?

well yeah, Lebron wants to be a billionaire before his active playing days over, should have clarified that in my post
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll