d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Bow Down Before Your Communist Overlords
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Oct 10 2019 06:55am
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 10 2019 07:47am)

There are ten dashes
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 10 2019 07:11am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 10 2019 08:55am)
There are ten dashes

This is why we keep you around.
Gold: 5,016.77
Gold: 57.00
Oct 10 2019 07:10pm
Quote (IceMage @ 10 Oct 2019 11:51)

not surprised the women-hating, freedom-hating, america-hating, commie-gold loving bullies at the nba silence women. just like their idol weinstein

in other news

Gold: 13.95
Oct 10 2019 07:24pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 10 2019 09:10pm)
not surprised the women-hating, freedom-hating, america-hating, commie-gold loving bullies at the nba silence women. just like their idol weinstein

in other news

http://magaimg.net/img/95zw.jpg

That was confirmed to be an issue because too many people were using the system, it's fine now. Although I must admit that twitter got some mad traction pretty fast. This isn't the first time a system for deletion has been having issues because they never stress test that shit. Which company wants to assume they'll cause a bunch of people to want to delete their accounts at the same time?

Still no statement from Blizzard, the window has long passed and every single hour/day you hear more things to meme on like the Collegiate league team that posted the Hong Kong sign during the broadcast have dropped from the league in protest and fairness because they have not been reprimanded by Blizzard US division for their actions.

The more bad press and mini incidents that keeps on happening the more it stays in the public consciousness and impacts the upcoming Blizzcon even more negatively.
Gold: 4,400.67
Oct 10 2019 07:29pm
Quote (Helloween7 @ 11 Oct 2019 03:24)
That was confirmed to be an issue because too many people were using the system, it's fine now. Although I must admit that twitter got some mad traction pretty fast. This isn't the first time a system for deletion has been having issues because they never stress test that shit. Which company wants to assume they'll cause a bunch of people to want to delete their accounts at the same time?

Still no statement from Blizzard, the window has long passed and every single hour/day you hear more things to meme on like the Collegiate league team that posted the Hong Kong sign during the broadcast have dropped from the league in protest and fairness because they have not been reprimanded by Blizzard US division for their actions.

The more bad press and mini incidents that keeps on happening the more it stays in the public consciousness and impacts the upcoming Blizzcon even more negatively.

I'm fully expecting airport-level security checks before all the entrances to blizzcon. Gotta make sure no persons with pro-hongkong signs or shirts get in, because they can be damn sure that a lot of their fans will try just that.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Oct 10 2019 07:29pm
Gold: 57.00
Oct 10 2019 07:30pm
Quote (Helloween7 @ 10 Oct 2019 21:24)

a multi-generational company founded by true innovators and then grew to influence an entire industry is now in the hands of a bunch of ding-dongs who can’t tell their head from their rear end

ah well it isn’t the first or last time this will happen.
Gold: 13.95
Oct 10 2019 07:34pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Oct 10 2019 09:29pm)
I'm fully expecting airport-level security checks before all the entrances to blizzcon. Gotta make sure no persons with pro-hongkong signs or shirts get in, because they can be damn sure that a lot of their fans will try just that.

Layers of security. I imagine the memers will try to have their signs shown on the broadcasts at the different arenas for E-sports of the different games. Especially the one big one that has a name but I can't remember it on the top of my head atm. We'll probably see less crowd shots in general me thinks.

Quote (excellence @ Oct 10 2019 09:30pm)
a multi-generational company founded by true innovators and then grew to influence an entire industry is now in the hands of a bunch of ding-dongs who can’t tell their head from their rear end

ah well it isn’t the first or last time this will happen.

Heh, game devs are always a bunch of quirky dudes. Just like the guy who announced the Diablo Immortal thing last year. His fucking face being drained of joy after his initial couple phrases when he realized nobody was happy, I felt mega bad for him. This is like when you talk with your friends about a thing you're passionate for and they're all like "Sure...".
Gold: 12.79
Oct 10 2019 08:36pm
Can we ship all the lefties on this forum to China, I'll foot the bill.
Gold: 22,189.49
Oct 10 2019 08:39pm
Quote (LA-Leviathan @ Oct 10 2019 09:36pm)
Can we ship all the lefties on this forum to China, I'll foot the bill.

The best part is that we don't need the CPC's permission. They can just illegally immigrate into china
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll