d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion >
Poll > What Is Better D2 Or D3 > Linux Base User
Prev1678
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 20 2019 08:19am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Nov 19 2019 07:57am)
I don't care about my warn percents? That is what we are discussing. If I did care I'd stop spamming and flaming..

What a show, fren! Keep going, 30% soon I guess. You should respect the forum rules and post threads where they belong else they get locked asap.

@topic
lets forget about d3 and move to d4 guys. maybe blizzard hear us and make it a decent game.

This post was edited by bajongles on Nov 20 2019 08:19am
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Nov 20 2019 10:58am
Quote (bajongles @ Nov 20 2019 09:19am)
What a show, fren! Keep going, 30% soon I guess. You should respect the forum rules and post threads where they belong else they get locked asap.

@topic
lets forget about d3 and move to d4 guys. maybe blizzard hear us and make it a decent game.

I would respect the rules if the staff actually enforced them 100%. This site could be great, but they have gotten lazy. The admin spend most of their time in the donor forum worrying about their personal lives and not managing the community efficiently,

You are a fine example, multiple accounts, admitting to said accounts, but you'll get to use the forum freely with each account until you scam and get it locked. Which shows me or anyone that multi accounts aren't against the rules. They only lock multi accounts that involved another locked account from the same user.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 20 2019 11:45am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Nov 20 2019 01:58pm)
I would respect the rules if the staff actually enforced them 100%. This site could be great, but they have gotten lazy. The admin spend most of their time in the donor forum worrying about their personal lives and not managing the community efficiently,

You are a fine example, multiple accounts, admitting to said accounts, but you'll get to use the forum freely with each account until you scam and get it locked. Which shows me or anyone that multi accounts aren't against the rules. They only lock multi accounts that involved another locked account from the same user.

IF you followed rules like you say you wouldn't have 20% warn. Let me tell you, acting like that will only raise your warning. If this forum sucks as you said then go somewhere else! but no, here you are spamming even more.

Also u say I am multi but u cant prove, so all u want is to drama around... please stop before you get your account banned.

This post was edited by bajongles on Nov 20 2019 11:47am
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1678
Closed New Topic New Poll