d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Joker > The Jokes On You
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 14 2019 05:24pm
Confirmed, Joker killed Martha and Thomas Wayne. Also, the Killing Joke doesn't exist and regardless of whether or not the writer has explicitly said he drew inspiration from that, it's wrong because a guy on Jsp told me so. Always good to know which users to avoid *debating* with in the future.
Gold: 10,025.00
Oct 14 2019 05:45pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 04:42pm)
That’s not true. I have seen it in a comic book- I have seen it in the original animated series, and then yes Tim burton adopted it into his 1989 movie.

Edit : I’m done w this topic. If you look back at the comments notice how hostile you and your buddy are to me for no reason, I am just trying to educate you guys because of the lack of knowledge you have about the joker. Reread the thread- look at all the insults- just because I’m trying to educate you... and for the last time- this is NOT a origin movie for the joker we know from the previous Batman movies, anime. This is a brand new “joker” that we haven’t seen before- and it’s his origin story. <—- that was my point from the start. If you don’t agree with it then you need to learn how to read and brush up.

It has been used in the comic books as an alias only. And just like every other alias, it has been proven to be a false name.

Literally all you have to do is Google "Joker real origin" and you will find you are incorrect.

I'm sorry you find facts and the truth to be a personal attack against you, but it's just a fact.
Gold: 25,567.83
Oct 14 2019 05:53pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Oct 14 2019 07:45pm)
It has been used in the comic books as an alias only. And just like every other alias, it has been proven to be a false name.

Literally all you have to do is Google "Joker real origin" and you will find you are incorrect.

I'm sorry you find facts and the truth to be a personal attack against you, but it's just a fact.

It’s an alias- not a false name.

Yeah - try googling it dude I just did it literally says everything I told you. I’m not sure if you’re trolling at this point. And I said hostile as in the name calling and all that other “ hey I’m losing an argument cause idk what I’m talking about but I can insult you instead” bs. Do me a favor bro- open up google.com search joker origin- you will see diff versions, but 90% of them is what I said. All I was saying was that it’s not an origin movie for the joker that we know idk why you and ur friend got so hurt or defensive over that.
Oct 14 2019 05:59pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 07:24pm)
Confirmed, Joker killed Martha and Thomas Wayne. Also, the Killing Joke doesn't exist and regardless of whether or not the writer has explicitly said he drew inspiration from that, it's wrong because a guy on Jsp told me so. Always good to know which users to avoid *debating* with in the future.

I never said the killing joke doesn’t exist.
I never said he didn’t draw inspo from the killing joke-
And if you actually knew anything about the killing joke origin for joker - he fell into chemicals to escape Batman and he becomes the joker- with no medical illness- just being pure crazy from gas.

No need to make stuff up there’s a thread.
I’m done repeating myself.

This post was edited by Massous24 on Oct 14 2019 06:02pm
Oct 14 2019 06:01pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 04:53pm)

Yeah - try googling it dude I just did it literally says everything I told you. I’m not sure if you’re trolling at this point. And I said hostile as in the name calling and all that other “ hey I’m losing an argument cause idk what I’m talking about but I can insult you instead” bs. Do me a favor bro- open up google.com search joker origin- you will see diff versions, but 90% of them is what I said. All I was saying was that it’s not an origin movie for the joker that we know idk why you and ur friend got so hurt or defensive over that.

You calling me and Blah friends might be the most ignorant thing you've said so far.

We get it man, you can't read, you hate facts and you assume anyone attempting to nicely correct your inaccurate information, is being a big meany head.
Oct 14 2019 06:02pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 05:53pm)

Alias: a false or assumed identity.

Also Burton created the name in reference to Jack Nicholson and the dude who played Alfred in the Adam West series, like 50 years after the character was created, saying that is his true origin is just a joke.
Oct 14 2019 06:02pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 04:59pm)
And if you actually knew anything about the killing joke origin for joker - he fell into chemicals to escape Batman and he becomes the joker- with no medical illness- just being pure crazy from gas.

"his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie."

Here we are again, you caught in an outright lie. Lets see what he does with it this time cotton.

Time and time again you've stuck your foot in your mouth man. It's a pointless conversation from the get-go and I hate arguing about canon vs non-canon or w/e, but almost everything you've said has been partially or completely wrong and as much as you claim I'm getting defensive, you're the one that felt it necessary to follow me to another forum and flame me.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2019 06:04pm
Oct 14 2019 06:03pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 08:01pm)
You calling me and Blah friends might be the most ignorant thing you've said so far.

We get it man, you can't read, you hate facts and you assume anyone attempting to nicely correct your inaccurate information, is being a big meany head.

hey look I’m insulting you again because I can’t respond to your comment cause I’m clueless
Oct 14 2019 06:03pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 08:02pm)
"his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie."

Here we are again, you caught in an outright lie. Lets see what he does with it this time cotton.

Where else was the name Arthur fleck used for the joker before this movie?
Oct 14 2019 06:04pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 05:59pm)

You've either never actually read the killing joke, or you entirely missed the point of it.

This post was edited by Blah58 on Oct 14 2019 06:05pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll