d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Joker > The Jokes On You
Prev167891013Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25,933.83
Oct 14 2019 11:26am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 01:20pm)
No one is butthurt man, Blah was just trying to explain to you that the Jack origin isn't canon and that it's never been canon. As he said, one of the main points of the character is that he has no real origin, but you just ignored everything he said.

E: Guy calls me butthurt but then follows me around talking shit :rofl: . Guess I hit a nerve

More like every point I made was ignored to be called names LOL.
Ya he does have an origin... in the comics and animated series and some movies the storyline is the same- how he felt into chemicals as red hood- etc jack Napier etc bla bla bla. Just google it I’m sure you’re capable

Edit : for the last time : this is NOT an origin movie for the joker that we have seen on screen- his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie. <—- do you and ur buddy disagree with this statement?

This post was edited by Massous24 on Oct 14 2019 11:29am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 14 2019 11:42am
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 10:26am)
More like every point I made was ignored to be called names LOL.
Ya he does have an origin... in the comics and animated series and some movies the storyline is the same- how he felt into chemicals as red hood- etc jack Napier etc bla bla bla. Just google it I’m sure you’re capable

Edit : for the last time : this is NOT an origin movie for the joker that we have seen on screen- his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie. <—- do you and ur buddy disagree with this statement?

You're hopeless man

If you want to just ignore facts, that's fine man, that's your decision. Multiple people have tried to enlighten you and we've all been met with an incomprehensible level of stubbornness.

I advise that you look into this on your own and come back after you've done some research. The difference between an Easter egg and a canon backstory should not be this difficult to understand.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2019 11:48am
Oct 14 2019 12:49pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 01:42pm)
You're hopeless man

If you want to just ignore facts, that's fine man, that's your decision. Multiple people have tried to enlighten you and we've all been met with an incomprehensible level of stubbornness.

I advise that you look into this on your own and come back after you've done some research. The difference between an Easter egg and a canon backstory should not be this difficult to understand.

this is NOT an origin movie for the joker that we have seen on screen- his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie. <—- do you and ur buddy disagree with this statement?
Oct 14 2019 01:27pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 11:49am)
this is NOT an origin movie for the joker that we have seen on screen- his alias Arthur fleck and his origin was made just for this movie. <—- do you and ur buddy disagree with this statement?

Yes... The alias Arthur Fleck was created for the Killing Joke, which was an animated movie that appeared for a limited time in theaters. Again, go do a little research on your own, or accept that people here might know more than you.

e: For the last time, one of the main points of the Joker is that he can have any and no backstory at any given time. That's why the Jack Napier and Arthur Fleck versions are no more of a canon origin story than him not having one at all. Shit, Blah even tried to explain to you that in the Jack Napier version the Joker kills Bruce's parents, which even someone as close-minded as you should realize that's not right.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2019 01:29pm
Oct 14 2019 01:29pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 03:27pm)
Yes... The alias Arthur Fleck was created for the Killing Joke, which was an animated movie that appeared for a limited time in theaters. Again, go do a little research on your own, or accept that people here might know more than you.

Keep dodging my question. Thats nice, so this is an origin story for that.
Oct 14 2019 01:30pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 12:29pm)
Keep dodging my question. Thats nice, so this is an origin story for that.

:wallbash:

You've got to be one of the densest people that's ever used this forum. I did answer your question lol. Again, the part that I and Blah took fault with, was you claiming the Jack Napier story was "joker's origin" story, when it's not. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, but want to just keep running your mouth.

Your statement was wrong. Arthur Fleck was not created for this film. You're an imbecile

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 14 2019 01:31pm
Oct 14 2019 01:32pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 14 2019 03:30pm)
:wallbash:

You've got to be one of the densest people that's ever used this forum. I did answer your question lol. Again, the part that I and Blah took fault with, was you claiming the Jack Napier story was "joker's origin" story, when it's not. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, but want to just keep running your mouth.

But it is... Comics, Animated series and even theaters. They all used the same Joker- Jack Napier- the one that fell into chemicals etc bla bla bla.

Your statement was wrong. Arthur Fleck was not created for this film. You're an imbecile

OK... the first time that name was mentioned was in THIS 2019 joker movie.

edit: "He has been given multiple backstories due to multiple resets in continuity and some non-canon runs. Most of the ones where he's named gives it as Jack Napier, but not all. Technically, his first appearance may have been in the very first comic featuring Batman, where a criminal falls into a vat of chemicals at the Ace Playing Card Company."

This post was edited by Massous24 on Oct 14 2019 01:37pm
Oct 14 2019 01:34pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 12:32pm)
But it is... Comics, Animated series and even theaters. They all used the same Joker- Jack Napier- the one that fell into chemicals etc bla bla bla.

For the last time, go do some research before you stick your foot farther down your throat.

An Easter egg/nod at Burton's version and a canon origin story, are not the same thing.

I'm done talking to you man, I did my best to be civil, but you're clearly incapable of admitting your wrong, or even trying to educate yourself.
Gold: 10,025.00
Oct 14 2019 04:41pm
Quote (Massous24 @ Oct 14 2019 01:32pm)

OK... the first time that name was mentioned was in THIS 2019 joker movie.

edit: "He has been given multiple backstories due to multiple resets in continuity and some non-canon runs. Most of the ones where he's named gives it as Jack Napier, but not all. Technically, his first appearance may have been in the very first comic featuring Batman, where a criminal falls into a vat of chemicals at the Ace Playing Card Company."

Literally the only place that used Jack Napier as the Joker is Burtons film. It's fine though, you clearly don't like being corrected. Not sure why this is the hill you choose to die on but whatever.
Oct 14 2019 04:42pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Oct 14 2019 06:41pm)
Literally the only place that used Jack Napier as the Joker is Burtons film. It's fine though, you clearly don't like being corrected. Not sure why this is the hill you choose to die on but whatever.

That’s not true. I have seen it in a comic book- I have seen it in the original animated series, and then yes Tim burton adopted it into his 1989 movie.

Edit : I’m done w this topic. If you look back at the comments notice how hostile you and your buddy are to me for no reason, I am just trying to educate you guys because of the lack of knowledge you have about the joker. Reread the thread- look at all the insults- just because I’m trying to educate you... and for the last time- this is NOT a origin movie for the joker we know from the previous Batman movies, anime. This is a brand new “joker” that we haven’t seen before- and it’s his origin story. <—- that was my point from the start. If you don’t agree with it then you need to learn how to read and brush up.

This post was edited by Massous24 on Oct 14 2019 04:51pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev167891013Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll