d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Dear Ladder Slasher Community > From The Bottom Of My Heart That I Must.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 70,100.00
Oct 1 2019 07:39pm
Quote (AntTheProtagonist @ Oct 1 2019 05:29pm)
Apologize for all of you who I may have offended over the last couple of years with sharp remarks or jabs (either at individuals or entire guilds)... not just on the forums but some of you in direct verbal conversations on discord. I hope that you will grant me your forgiveness and we can all just be friends again/in the first place. This apology is targeted at just a few major folks who should know who they are.... but I know there are some that may have never spoke up either to me or any of my acquaintances on some of my toxic posts and I am sorry to them too.

This is my genuine attempt to bury the hatchet, let by-gones be by-gones, with absolutely everyone and anyone (clean slate)...

Feel free to pm me with any grievances or problems we may have had in the past and I can show you how I have grown since then. If its all good then great! If its not all good then at least I may now sleep at night and hopefully return to my more active LS state. Its just been grinding on my conscience for awhile and I feel better now that I have gotten it off my chest.

Happy Slashin... and I hope you are all opening doors, cuz I'm sure not.

<333
Ant

love you ant!
Gold: 154,416.48
Oct 3 2019 08:59am
I am glad a few of you took this seriously.
Gold: 10,588.69
Oct 4 2019 12:39am
Quote (Pick @ Oct 1 2019 04:33pm)
It may take some time, but I may find it in myself to eventually forgive you

Ill let you know if/when im ready

:lol:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll