Bring hartley from lativia
Gold: 8,902.00
Jan 11 2020 12:37pm
Battle of the lols tonight. Sens win
Gold: 26,774.27
Jan 11 2020 01:50pm
Quote (Weber @ Jan 11 2020 01:37pm)
Battle of the lols tonight. Sens win

I hope that the sens wins. So we go to 9 loss in a row and trade a bunch of old farts
Jan 11 2020 09:29pm
Quote (Nihility @ Jan 11 2020 02:50pm)
I hope that the sens wins. So we go to 9 loss in a row and trade a bunch of old farts

I know alot of people talk about trading him but if there's one vet id want to stay with this team and be signed next year (beside gally ofc) to be a model to rookies it would be tatar. Great work ethic good defensively very good skills/vision. Isn't intimidated by anyone. Plays with tons of emotion too. Doesn't have a big ego etc. Great role model imo
And this team has had a culture of overpassing for years. So much people journalists analising every little things players do. They don't want to look selfish. But tartar doesn't care. Probably the only guy on that team (beside that new old russian fart) that think about shooting first on a 2 on 1

This post was edited by Weber on Jan 11 2020 09:41pm
Jan 11 2020 09:35pm
Quote (Weber @ Jan 11 2020 10:29pm)
I know alot of people talk about trading him but if there's one vet id want to stay with this team and be signed next year (beside gally ofc) to be a model to rookies it would be tatar. Great work ethic good defensively very good skills/vision. Isn't intimidated by anyone. Plays with tons of emotion too. Doesn't have a big ego etc. Great role model imo
And this team has had a culture of overpassing for years. So much people journalists anylising every little things players do. They don't want to look selfish. But tartar doesn't care. Probably the only guy on that team (beside that new old russian fart) that think about shooting first on a 2 on 1

It all depends on the price he can fetch for tatar. 4.5m, signed next year, his best season in career so far and under 30. If you say to me you can get a 1st round pick + A rated prospect id say yes for sure and i expect some teams willing to pay this price for tatar considering Detroit got a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd for tatar when he had a meh season. He just got his best season in career and hes on the way to get an even better season. Duchene who is a center and was a problem to his team in colorado and had 50-60 points season was traded for a 1st round, A rated prospect (bowers at the time), an established player and if i remember another draft pick. Yes a center will fetch more but the guy was a cancer to his own team. Im pretty sure tatar can fetch at least what i mentionned above (1st round and A rated prospect)

I love tatar as a player but i already think that next year we will be arround the 8-11 rank in the east even if we add romanov + kovalchuk + caufield in the lineup. And considering that it will.be his last big contract i think its wise to trade him.while his value is skyhigh instead of having to trade him for less next year while we try to sign gallagher, danault, kotkaniemi and tatar

This post was edited by Nihility on Jan 11 2020 09:41pm
Jan 11 2020 10:53pm
Quote (Nihility @ Jan 11 2020 10:35pm)
It all depends on the price he can fetch for tatar. 4.5m, signed next year, his best season in career so far and under 30. If you say to me you can get a 1st round pick + A rated prospect id say yes for sure and i expect some teams willing to pay this price for tatar considering Detroit got a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd for tatar when he had a meh season. He just got his best season in career and hes on the way to get an even better season. Duchene who is a center and was a problem to his team in colorado and had 50-60 points season was traded for a 1st round, A rated prospect (bowers at the time), an established player and if i remember another draft pick. Yes a center will fetch more but the guy was a cancer to his own team. Im pretty sure tatar can fetch at least what i mentionned above (1st round and A rated prospect)

I love tatar as a player but i already think that next year we will be arround the 8-11 rank in the east even if we add romanov + kovalchuk + caufield in the lineup. And considering that it will.be his last big contract i think its wise to trade him.while his value is skyhigh instead of having to trade him for less next year while we try to sign gallagher, danault, kotkaniemi and tatar

Yeah he would fetch very good picks/prospects for sure of traded this year. There's one thing with montreal and toronto though. You'll always need more vets around kids to make them grow their full potential over all other 29 teams. And significantly more in montreal i feel. Especially since the expos left and the province was left with only one pro team. Nowhere else to go when you the team suck and you get frustrated. Overall extern pressure/ toxicity seem less bad since julien restricted journalists acces but still. You can just feel the crazy pressure when players speak to journalists compared to elsewhere

This post was edited by Weber on Jan 11 2020 10:59pm
Jan 11 2020 11:06pm
Quote (Weber @ Jan 11 2020 11:53pm)
Yeah he would fetch very good picks/prospects for sure of traded this year. There's one thing with montreal and toronto though. You'll always need more vets around kids to make them grow their full potential over all other 29 teams. And significantly more in montreal i feel. Especially since the expos left and the province was left with only one pro team. Nowhere else to go when you the team suck and you get frustrated. Overall extern pressure/ toxicity seem less bad since julien restricted journalists acces but still. You can just feel the crazy pressure when players speak to journalists compared to elsewhere

Indeed and the other thing that makes.me.seriously think that a big trade is going to happen soon is all the contracts that are due for the next two years (domi, mete, lekhonen, armia, petry, tatar, danault, gallagher, kotkaniemi, the whole 4th line) and they got a bit under 8m avaible for all those contracts. Weise only free up 2.2m, alzner still got 2 more years on his contract and they clearly dont have enough to resign all those guys. Bergevin dosent lose his guys for nothing since he fucked up in the summer of radulov/markov.

I dont see weber/price getting moved and from there the wisest thing to do is to trade the more valuable pieces that hold contract with some value (4.5 tatar and 5.5 petry)

Vets are important but getting value to rebuild is way more important. They are at the wall and need to accept that this team needs a proper shake up. Yeah they are big pieces to this team but they still produce and there will be a lot of buyer for those 2 players. The fact that the season went sour is a blessing in disguise for the franchise.

This post was edited by Nihility on Jan 11 2020 11:13pm
Gold: 34,500.00
Jan 18 2020 08:38pm
Lol
Jan 18 2020 08:58pm
That overtime was fucking good with fleury going ham
Gold: 0.90
Feb 18 2020 09:13pm
lolhobs
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev178910Next