d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Eve Online Mobile! Chronicles! > Who's In The Closed Beta?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.35
Sep 21 2019 10:31pm
Who is doing the closed beta(maybe alpha I forget) for the Eve mobile game; "Eve: Chronicles". Here comes my second text wall of the evening. :D

I got my key finally and started playing a couple days ago and the game looks great and functions really well. I think it will beatbout vendetta online for best 3d mobile space sim(btw if you like these types of games check out vendetta online, I've been playing it off & on casually for a few years and it's pretty good)

I love the game already it's complex and rewarding with a crazy gigantic universe to explore and take over. It's a lot of fun!

These games aren't for everyone though, if you don't know what you need to do it's very easy to get lost and bored or end up dirfting/warping randomly through space. So definitely read the tutorials or look up some guides if you're not familiar with space sims or even if you are as I skipped through a lot of the text and Chronicles is more complex than I expected(in a good way) even in this early stage and had to trial and error a few market things.

I'm currently mining a couple planets and running the high paying missions to take out pirates or defend stuff from multiple enemy ships. I have a decent tier 3 or 4(can't remember off hand) destroyer from Smart that's adds like %30 to energy weapon damage so my couple little pulse cannons just wreck like 12+ npc ships during missions in no time without my shields even going down and also flipping stuff on the market for idk between different star systems.

I started in the Amarr faction as their ships remind me of StarCraft protoss a bit. Not sure if that affects being able to fleet up but if just starting choose Amarr so we are same faction. It doesn't lock you into 1 style of ship anyway. You can buy/build any style ship you want. Message me on discord or post/PM me your game info here if you are playing already.

The game is great and you should definitely try to get an access key if your phone is compatible. I'd like to get some JSPers together for a fleet as we could definitely start running shit and be top Dawgs as it's still SUPER early and there aren't a lot of people playing yet so now is the time to build up resources and ships/weapons without getting PKed or ganked.

This way we can be the gankers and run out star systems with an iron fist. I have a new discord I made as a guild/community for people who game on mobile both casual and more seriously. Any JSPers are welcome. Even if you're not mobile online gaming yet but want to know more msg me on Discord and/or join the server. I can recommend the best games for whatever genre you like.

DISCORD SERVER INVITE = https://discord.gg/Kvpz2mp
Personal Discord = lofiheadchange#7546

Message me any time and feel free to PM on here also but responses can be slower, Discord I'll see right away.

This post was edited by Husalaah on Sep 21 2019 10:32pm
Gold: 285.35
Sep 21 2019 11:17pm
I guess testing ended, I didnt read the announcement properly.

Hopefully full release is soon as it's gonna be a great game from what I saw so long as they don't make it p2w at the last second as it didn't seem that way at all during the test. Seemed like you could grind for anything

I still want to get a group together for the release to grind early and get ahead of the pack. It's gonna be a very competitive game and is so we'll done I can see it having a pricey RMT economy similar to what the original Eve has.

Definitely more excited for this than Diablo immortal as I played it and it's literally everything you could want in a space sim even on PC or console. Very few corners cut to make it mobile friendly
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll