d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Evertale - Iso Players New & Old! > Highly Underrated Game
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.35
Sep 21 2019 10:01pm
Anyone playing Evertale? Don't let this text wall scare you away!

This game is totally overlooked and under rated. Can't believe how fun this game is and nobody is talking about it! It's fairly new as well, came out in March AFAIK. On both Android and apple.

I hate these kinds of SS but you get an idea of how the exploring aspect looks.

It's a pretty fast paced rpg with monster catching elements sorta like Pokemon and tactical turn based combat except you battle alongside your creatures. Has a well done and balanced combat system which you can min/max micromanage or just throw whiever you want in a team and roll with it.

It's super fun, has great anime/manga style art that isn't cheesey or childish and also has a story/campaign mode as well as all the MMO features we all love including REAL TIME pvp, that's right REAL TIME! You actually have to out-think and out strategize your openent not just auto battle some AI at 5x speed. Definately worth giving the game a shot whether you like Pokemon style games or not as it's really more in the vein of classic final fantasy games. You only hunt/catch monsters in the first half of the game. The rest & endgame is pure tactical turn based RPG with great mechanics.

If you want to start playing post here or PM me as there is a proper way to start the game where you will benefit greatly in the end with high ranked characters for your party and not waste stones like I did. It's not just an efficiency thing it's more like a make it or break your end game PvP experience thing.

They give you hundreds of dollars of stones in the end so save them to summon 10 guys at a time, you get guaranteed at least 1 of the best ranked characters and weapons. You truly never feel forced to spend a dime on it and there really is no need too, it's not a grind like 99% of mobile games that use a gacha mechanic. Also you could just do the story mode if you wanted and not even play online if PvP and different events aren't your thing.

As I keep saying it's not really a cash grab at all, which on mobile is like seeing a unicorn, hence why I've made such a long positive lost about it. The soul stones(used to get new fighters) are expensive but you get more than enough from the story mode and recurring/new events like I said.

The game is usually .99$ I think but is free right now so it's the best time to start playing. It's technically a F2P game now but without all the downsides that usually entails in 2019

The game has a very active player base, matchmaking for PvP rarely takes longer than 60 seconds even on off hours and servers are global AFAIK so you can have friends/guildmates from all over.

I have a guild called "Hollow" on the game which you should definitely join, will be running some contests/raffles when there are more people with currency prizes and possibly play credit so join the discord or in game for that.

Add me as a friend whether you join the guild or not as friendship points can buy you good stuff.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, BUT THIS GAME IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!
After trying literally dozens of games on mobile it was a surprise that they weren't trying to rape my wallet or even promoting the cash shop. No annoying pop ups or timed premium offers to trick you into spending, just a good looking game with fun mechanics that can be played online and offline.

Will be expanding the guild into many/most mobile games as I personally play over half a dozen. The Discord is now set up with invite below so stop by and join, let me know what other games you play. Having people to play with on mobile definitely helps in those super grind games! Server invite and my contacts are below.

In game name + friend code : Lofi - X5AABT9 (make sure to PM here or message me on discord too so I know you're a JSP homie)

Guild : Hollow (invites are open so just send a request to become a member instantly)

Personal Discord: lofiheadchange#7546 (message me any time)

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/Kvpz2mp (for all mobile games not just Evertale)

Gold: 366.70
Oct 2 2019 06:30pm
Ill try this out.
Gold: 55,611.80
Oct 9 2019 05:23pm
I might consider trying as well.

Question: can I play this while driving my car as well (relax; I live in Los Angeles where the traffic is so bad that 90% of the time I drive 15 mph or less) (10 kmph or so for you Europeans) or is the fighting ongoing where I don’t even have a chance to pause the action or enough time to figure out my next move?
Gold: 18.00
Oct 11 2019 04:17am
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 9 2019 04:23pm)

Question: can I play this while driving my car as well (relax; I live in Los Angeles where the traffic is so bad that 90% of the time I drive 15 mph or less) (10 kmph or so for you Europeans) or is the fighting ongoing where I don’t even have a chance to pause the action or enough time to figure out my next move?

Vouch on la traffic
Oct 11 2019 11:44am
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 9 2019 04:23pm)

Yes you can auto most battles but only reccomend that on ones you know you can win as game is VERY VERY strategic. Stuff that seems impossible can be beaten with well thought out plans and the right team. The dojo quest line for example is like a puzzle but a good showcase of how proper planning and strategy can make all the difference.
Oct 11 2019 11:46am
Quote (Husalaah @ Oct 11 2019 10:44am)
Yes you can auto most battles but only reccomend that on ones you know you can win as game is VERY VERY strategic. Stuff that seems impossible can be beaten with well thought out plans and the right team. The dojo quest line for example is like a puzzle but a good showcase of how proper planning and strategy can make all the difference.

I reccomend checking out the discord as I'm making clans on lots of good games and am always available to help out/team up. Trying to get people to be more active on there.

https://discord.gg/Kvpz2mp
Oct 15 2019 09:56pm
Tried the game for a few weeks. It has that final fantasy feel mixed with summoners war and then Pokémon feel to try and “catch them all” all mixed into one game. It is so far fun and addictive with a few drawbacks.

1. The story line is ALOT of blah blah blah blah blah......it’s almost like the NPC’s never shut up. Luckily you can quickly fast forward and go past all the dialogue but wow I’ve never seen a game with so much blah blah.

2. Except in guilds there is no talking with other players.
Oct 21 2019 01:08am
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 15 2019 08:56pm)
Tried the game for a few weeks. It has that final fantasy feel mixed with summoners war and then Pokémon feel to try and “catch them all” all mixed into one game. It is so far fun and addictive with a few drawbacks.

1. The story line is ALOT of blah blah blah blah blah......it’s almost like the NPC’s never shut up. Luckily you can quickly fast forward and go past all the dialogue but wow I’ve never seen a game with so much blah blah.

2. Except in guilds there is no talking with other players.

Yeah I got sick of the story. A lot of people like it apparently in the reviews but they must be kids or mentally ill. Definitely too much blabbing for me.

There is a guild chat, you can post on the board if you click the paper button. It's not a "chat" just a message board but slightly better than nothing.

That's why I started the discord server. If I could get more people to be active on there I could start some contests for cash shop items or credit towards a game purchase. Will only be like 5 or 10 bucks value for the first couple but I think it's a fun way to motivate and get people to interact. Definitely need at least 3 people to participate though.

BTW lemme know how rerolling goes! I'm at kind of a wall where it's gonna be a serious grind. I'm pretty far but no SSR hero and even my SRs suck. Have some killer SSR weps and Sr ones though so the accounts worth keeping. Only way I win though is with poison + psn attk which gets boring. So I'm gonna reroll, it's a good time to try it. Saving my restore code though since 5 SSR weps, max lvls 85/80/80/80/60, they took some grinding
Oct 21 2019 08:55am
Quote (Husalaah @ Oct 21 2019 12:08am)
Yeah I got sick of the story. A lot of people like it apparently in the reviews but they must be kids or mentally ill. Definitely too much blabbing for me.

There is a guild chat, you can post on the board if you click the paper button. It's not a "chat" just a message board but slightly better than nothing.

That's why I started the discord server. If I could get more people to be active on there I could start some contests for cash shop items or credit towards a game purchase. Will only be like 5 or 10 bucks value for the first couple but I think it's a fun way to motivate and get people to interact. Definitely need at least 3 people to participate though.

BTW lemme know how rerolling goes! I'm at kind of a wall where it's gonna be a serious grind. I'm pretty far but no SSR hero and even my SRs suck. Have some killer SSR weps and Sr ones though so the accounts worth keeping. Only way I win though is with poison + psn attk which gets boring. So I'm gonna reroll, it's a good time to try it. Saving my restore code though since 5 SSR weps, max lvls tel:85/80/80/8085/80/80/80[/URL]/60, they took some grinding

I’m also finishing up a move (in real life). So my gaming has almost died these past few weeks =(
Oct 21 2019 09:10am
You're working on one? That's awesome if so

I've been busy at my job myself. I have a 2 hour train ride everyday though so usually manage to get some mobile in every day.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll