d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Got A Problem
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,012.00
Sep 30 2019 11:25pm
Quote (Shortnee @ 30 Sep 2019 15:14)
Make her a gift. I know its cheesy and people wanna spend money on their partners. Purchase something small, maybe her favorite fragrance or a pair of those shoes she thinks are oh so cute. My favorite gifts that have ever been given to me by my hubby have been handmade. When we say we want nothing what we really mean is PLEASE SURPRISE US WITH SOMETHING NICE AND FROM THE HEART. You could give us a plastic dinosaur toy and we would be happy but only if you give it to us in the right way... feel me?
Hubby gives me perfume every year for my birthday... *yay another year of perfume, I know its coming so it's kinda like oh ok..
Hubby puts letter in perfume box that tells me how wonderful I am and how much he loves me and I'm never gonna throw out that bottle because it came with the letter
Hubby put a set of Lego eyes in a small glass vial, carved a red heart and put it in a different vial. He told me close my eyes and hold out my hands, he put the Lego eye vial in my hand and said baby I only have eyes for you and did the same with the heart one. Then he gave me a nice little heart felt letter..

Give those gifts...
Then when the emotional wave of happy lover is over.. bury the bone, followed by snuggles and old episodes of the looney tunes.

:D
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2019 12:47pm
post number 4 pretty much nails it. and maybe some nail polish.
Gold: 3.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 13 2019 04:38pm
make her something from the heart
Gold: 35,940.00
Oct 13 2019 06:33pm
get a really nicely decorated gift box. the kind of gift box that you'd expect to contain something really nice. but dont put anything in it. let it be hollow and empty inside. the inside's her gift - nothing.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 31 2019 06:41am
Even if you're not creative, just go to a local arts and crafts center, spend little to no cash, make her a random colourful box or something like that. (Bitches love boxes)
Haha nah but seriously, if she really doesn't want anything then the best thing to do would always be to make something, attempt at writing a poem, or even just a simple hand-written letter. Goes a long way, even with high-maintenece girls.
Gold: 3.82
Dec 4 2019 08:20pm
Quote (GuitarMarshy @ Oct 31 2019 08:41pm)
Even if you're not creative, just go to a local arts and crafts center, spend little to no cash, make her a random colourful box or something like that. (Bitches love boxes)
Haha nah but seriously, if she really doesn't want anything then the best thing to do would always be to make something, attempt at writing a poem, or even just a simple hand-written letter. Goes a long way, even with high-maintenece girls.

well said, my gf loves it when i make things cause she literally doesn't want anything. she loves food tho...so..maybe ill just make her belly happy
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll