d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Got A Problem
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Sep 21 2019 03:31pm
What to get a woman who insists she wants nothing? Made worse by the fact that she keeps buying me things.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 21 2019 09:14pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 21 2019 05:31pm)
What to get a woman who insists she wants nothing? Made worse by the fact that she keeps buying me things.

Its a trap

A prepaid day at the spa is usually good for anyone
Banned
Gold: 11.00
Sep 22 2019 03:02am

Buy her a new Dyson vacuum cleaner
Gold: 25.17
Sep 22 2019 09:16am
Gold: 627,500.00
Sep 22 2019 10:09am
A fancy version of something she normally buys herself. For example, food, wine, whiskey or whatever. Could also be a vacation, event or outing.

The alternative is to buy her something she doesn't know she needs, which is why she wants nothing.
Sep 23 2019 07:22am
Quote (SmallBalls @ Sep 22 2019 12:09pm)
A fancy version of something she normally buys herself. For example, food, wine, whiskey or whatever. Could also be a vacation, event or outing.

The alternative is to buy her something she doesn't know she needs, which is why she wants nothing.

Got an idea of events women would love? Weve gone painting, canoeing and hiking along with a few road trips. Shes not into museums or fine foods.

As for the material stuff im trying to figure out what women want that i can afford. She rarely wears the jewlerry i got her and told me not to buy anymore 🤷‍♂️
Sep 23 2019 08:57am
Quote (duffman316 @ 23 Sep 2019 09:22)
Got an idea of events women would love? Weve gone painting, canoeing and hiking along with a few road trips. Shes not into museums or fine foods.

As for the material stuff im trying to figure out what women want that i can afford. She rarely wears the jewlerry i got her and told me not to buy anymore 🤷‍♂️

Concert for a band she loves or local Indy band in the genre she likes.

This time of year is nice for hiking in parks or camping. Lots of provincial parks to choose from in a 2-3 hour radius around Toronto. There are also some scream shacks / haunted houses that could be fun. I did that last year in Waterloo, and we both had a good time.

If she's an animal lover but doesn't own a cat or dog you could visit a cat cafe or be a volunteer dog walker for a day. The Toronto Humane Society could use the help.

At the end of the day, it's going to be the personalized experience that will make it special and thoughtful.
Sep 27 2019 05:15am
Quote (SmallBalls @ Sep 23 2019 10:57am)
Concert for a band she loves or local Indy band in the genre she likes.

This time of year is nice for hiking in parks or camping. Lots of provincial parks to choose from in a 2-3 hour radius around Toronto. There are also some scream shacks / haunted houses that could be fun. I did that last year in Waterloo, and we both had a good time.

If she's an animal lover but doesn't own a cat or dog you could visit a cat cafe or be a volunteer dog walker for a day. The Toronto Humane Society could use the help.

At the end of the day, it's going to be the personalized experience that will make it special and thoughtful.

I've got a few ideas in mind now. Thanks.

Her friends tell me she was very demanding before she met me but due to a comment i made about why i got along with her was because she wasn't very demanding it seems like she doesn't want to ask anything at all.
Sep 27 2019 07:03am
Quote (duffman316 @ 27 Sep 2019 07:15)
I've got a few ideas in mind now. Thanks.

Her friends tell me she was very demanding before she met me but due to a comment i made about why i got along with her was because she wasn't very demanding it seems like she doesn't want to ask anything at all.

Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:
Gold: 250.00
Sep 30 2019 07:14am
Make her a gift. I know its cheesy and people wanna spend money on their partners. Purchase something small, maybe her favorite fragrance or a pair of those shoes she thinks are oh so cute. My favorite gifts that have ever been given to me by my hubby have been handmade. When we say we want nothing what we really mean is PLEASE SURPRISE US WITH SOMETHING NICE AND FROM THE HEART. You could give us a plastic dinosaur toy and we would be happy but only if you give it to us in the right way... feel me?
Hubby gives me perfume every year for my birthday... *yay another year of perfume, I know its coming so it's kinda like oh ok..
Hubby puts letter in perfume box that tells me how wonderful I am and how much he loves me and I'm never gonna throw out that bottle because it came with the letter
Hubby put a set of Lego eyes in a small glass vial, carved a red heart and put it in a different vial. He told me close my eyes and hold out my hands, he put the Lego eye vial in my hand and said baby I only have eyes for you and did the same with the heart one. Then he gave me a nice little heart felt letter..

Give those gifts...
Then when the emotional wave of happy lover is over.. bury the bone, followed by snuggles and old episodes of the looney tunes.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll