d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Advice To You Guys
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 11.00
Sep 20 2019 10:00am
I'm going to be very blunt because you need to hear this and most of you do seem genuinely nice (to a degree) and I hope your luck will change.

There is a defined group of males who make educated arguments that females are drawn toward men who are sensitive, and in-touch with their emotions and inner-beauty, and who love to express their feelings; these men are called PUSSIES, and are usually virgins who will die lonely (or married to a grotesque thing 30lbs heavier and 40 years older than them). You need to knock that shit off NOW.

I don't give a shit what your friends from the high school chess club told you. Women don't want a whining, insecure pussy who bleats on about his feelings and cries like a fucking adolescent girl.

What can you do? Marlon Brando put it well: "YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN."

First, you worry you aren't good enough. This is easy. YOU PROBABLY AREN'T. So lower your expectations.

Next, ACT LIKE A MAN. Go to a large party, a bar, go SOMEWHERE. See any girls you think are attractive? Found one? Nope, you're probably too fucking ugly. Lower expectations, remember? So now try to pick out one you think inhabits roughly the same level of unattractiveness that you do. Preferably a lonely looking one with prettier friends. Found her? Good, now pound a few drinks and walk over and start talking. You do NOT talk about yourself, do NOT talk about your feelings, do NOT whine about anything. For once in your life, ask her about HER and stick with that conversation as long as possible because you already know you have a habit of focusing on yourself.

If you can manage to successfully man-the-fuck-up and get her into bed, then congrats...you've now established a baseline. You can score with a girl "that" ugly. Now, you work your way up. Keep trying it out with a girl just slightly prettier, until you've hit a level of attractiveness where you keep getting shut down. Then you know your limits.

I've just solved your life for you. Next, I run for President.
Gold: 134.69
Sep 20 2019 10:33am
Your information is like 10 years behind the times, and it was barely effective 10 years ago. I can pretty confidently say not only would you fail constantly if you used you own technique, but also that you havent even bothered to try your own technique or youd know this shit, its day 1 stuff.
Banned
Sep 20 2019 10:40am
Quote (dude_927 @ Sep 20 2019 06:33pm)
Your information is like 10 years behind the times, and it was barely effective 10 years ago. I can pretty confidently say not only would you fail constantly if you used you own technique, but also that you havent even bothered to try your own technique or youd know this shit, its day 1 stuff.

The information is timeless because the law of attraction never changed. How can it be behind the times when the game never changed?

This advice is for guys who get repeatedly friendzoned and c*ckblocked and don't know what to do, come here and get wrong advice from the defined group of males mentioned above.

This post was edited by Bellamy on Sep 20 2019 10:41am
Sep 20 2019 10:52am
Quote (Bellamy @ Sep 20 2019 12:40pm)
The information is timeless because the law of atraction never changed. How can it be behind the times when the game never changed?

This advice is for guys who get repeatedly friendzoned and c*ckblocked and don't know what to do, come here and get wrong advice from the defined group of males mentioned above.

Its not timeless, if you show a fish how a worm on a hook works, it wont work. There is a meta-game and its quite a ways ahead of you. Catch up to at least my level (not very impressive) before you try to give advice.

If those guys listen to you, they will fail like you. Im no expert on women by any means, in fact im quite horrible with them. But i can at least get girls to chase after me, this bullshit will have them running away from you. Nobody wants to be treated like an object that fits into a category, stop trying to flex your manhood and tell the fucking truth, nobody wants to talk to you because you act like a dink all the time. The sad thing is that group of males is willing to listen to you, you are dooming them to your life just so you can look cool on the internet. Its pathetic and sad.
Banned
Sep 20 2019 11:05am
Quote (dude_927 @ Sep 20 2019 06:52pm)
Its not timeless, if you show a fish how a worm on a hook works, it wont work. There is a meta-game and its quite a ways ahead of you. Catch up to at least my level (not very impressive) before you try to give advice.

If those guys listen to you, they will fail like you. Im no expert on women by any means, in fact im quite horrible with them. But i can at least get girls to chase after me, this bullshit will have them running away from you. Nobody wants to be treated like an object that fits into a category, stop trying to flex your manhood and tell the fucking truth, nobody wants to talk to you because you act like a dink all the time. The sad thing is that group of males is willing to listen to you, you are dooming them to your life just so you can look cool on the internet. Its pathetic and sad.

So much assumptions in one post. Looks like my post hit a nerve or something :rolleyes:
Sep 20 2019 12:01pm
Quote (Bellamy @ Sep 20 2019 01:05pm)
So much assumptions in one post. Looks like my post hit a nerve or something :rolleyes:

Yes, it did hit a nerve, in highschool i was one of the idiot who listened to idiots like you and it did me a terrible disservice. I dont know why people on the internet are so afraid of being offended. This dumb shit offends me.
Banned
Sep 20 2019 01:44pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Sep 20 2019 08:01pm)
Yes, it did hit a nerve, in highschool i was one of the idiot who listened to idiots like you and it did me a terrible disservice. I dont know why people on the internet are so afraid of being offended. This dumb shit offends me.

You seem to be projecting a lot frustration and anger. I'm not saying this to be a dick but consider talking to a therapist.

Edit: i'm not the one who reported your posts

This post was edited by Bellamy on Sep 20 2019 02:04pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll