d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > A Milestone
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 387.02
Sep 15 2019 05:49pm
Just completed my first WT without plugy enabled. It was a Javazon, I can still farm tons of better gear but it feels nice to be done.

Feels bad that I found ALL the perfect bowazon gear, Windforce, LOH, Highlords, Andys Visage, Razortail, but had to drop most of it since my stash space was limited.

I might continue to farm for better gear, but am happy with the end goal of beating hell baal
Gold: 0.00
Sep 15 2019 08:26pm
:love:
Gold: 159.50
Sep 15 2019 11:43pm
Congrats :thumbsup: I started SP on SC with shared stash so it was kind of a different experience. It was a lot like b.net but without trading. I had dedicated chars for LK, Countess, Andy/Meph, and then the main chars which they supported which were basically CS/Baal mfers. I would xfer leveling gear to each new char and have their full gear waiting for them. It was all self-found, which was the first milestone for me, but it was a bit different.

Vanilla HC SC P8 is something entirely different, and far more rewarding. Congrats! :) Enjoy all the new chars you will make and post em up for us!
Gold: 21.00
Sep 16 2019 07:01am
Congratulations! It's a great feeling. It wasn't too long ago since I also made the move from playing BNet to SP and HC especially has been a new, fun and unforgiving experience. I have beat hell but also rip'd 4 characters at 80+ right now. Considering all the WT's I've looked through, my luck is unreal. I find shako..all the time xD

Great fun, I really do appreciate all the sharing people do on this subforum and it's always a great watch!
Gold: 387.02
Sep 16 2019 07:35am
May post my next one. I don’t really wanna take all those screenshots but enjoy the community here. Thinking about a windy Druid since I never really played them
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll