d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Maplestory 1 & 2 > Ms2 Oceania - Questions. > Noob Questions.
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,193.90
Sep 12 2019 04:48pm
What is the best way to start this game? I'm just doing quests so far. I've got a level 34 Priest and 20 odd Berserker. Are Meso's useful at a low level? If they are can you explain why and what is the approx price/mil. Thanks for the help.

Edit - Made a guild if anybody wants to apply and learn with me, pm me for guild name.

This post was edited by DamnJoke on Sep 12 2019 05:36pm
Gold: 13,690.00
Sep 14 2019 04:40pm
just explore

but my best advice would be level a lot of characters

cause your gonna have to pick 1 as main, and once you do you'll be putting so much time into getting achievements and you wont wanna decide later u like another class more.

also the best money maker is to have alt's as well that are max level and buy dungeon runs but I mean your new so you should just focus on getting lvl 60 purple items at the moment which all can just be earned and u likely will have enough mesos to enchant those items.
Gold: 2,193.90
Sep 14 2019 08:26pm
Quote (Jarester @ Sep 14 2019 03:40pm)
just explore

but my best advice would be level a lot of characters

cause your gonna have to pick 1 as main, and once you do you'll be putting so much time into getting achievements and you wont wanna decide later u like another class more.

also the best money maker is to have alt's as well that are max level and buy dungeon runs but I mean your new so you should just focus on getting lvl 60 purple items at the moment which all can just be earned and u likely will have enough mesos to enchant those items.

Awesom, thanks for the advice!
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll