d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > This Seasons Dupe. > We Need To Go To Blizz
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 11 2019 10:21am
There is a new dupe going around i have confirmed the method its about every 2 of 5 tries... with that being said i fear classic is going to be flooded before long with unperms.. has this ever been a thing in classic? im considering getting ahold of blizzard. im sure they already know but as i just started classic i was curious if there are a unperms floating around... i highly doubt blizzard will fix this fast. who here on the classic forums can i notify i need a bunch of us to go to blizzard and release this method as im unsure how long ago it was found.. as far as i know its new
Gold: 20.00
Sep 11 2019 11:38am
What's the method?
Gold: 117,684.01
Sep 11 2019 11:50am
fake news
Sep 11 2019 12:25pm
Quote (magic99 @ Sep 11 2019 01:50pm)
fake news

u think im joking... but thats why i want this addressed this is the shit that killed the game. that and the bot this site produced back in day that ruined trading for everyone.. i really hate that were all livng in a world were only one person profits off the trades and work of the many in the game.. theres a new dupe method its comfirmed working i did it. i will not be taking advantage of it here on jsp but many will if its leaked.. we need to address this as a community. i cant be responsible for leaking it either. i care to much about this game
Sep 11 2019 12:28pm
Quote (PureDemise @ Sep 11 2019 02:25pm)
u think im joking... but thats why i want this addressed this is the shit that killed the game. that and the bot this site produced back in day that ruined trading for everyone.. i really hate that were all livng in a world were only one person profits off the trades and work of the many in the game.. you buy for fg and you slide your credit card. thats not trading thats the same as going to a item site. personally think of the costs of running a forum.. yes just a basic damn forum. spending 200 dollars to get you 1k fg to turn around and buy 1 item with it.. who profited there? with virtual currency. theres a new dupe method its comfirmed working i did it. i will not be taking advantage of it here on jsp but many will if its leaked.. we need to address this as a community. i cant be responsible for leaking it either. i care to much about this game

i know im not the only once being forced to do my trades by purchasing my currency with a debit card but if this new dupe method gets out were all in trouble and njaguar wont need to sell FG to live like a king after making a bot for people to sell there botted loots on his site with

im aware ill prolly recieve a suspension for telling the truth but to be honest im no saying anything we dont already know so silence me if you must this is the only time ima mention these facts. watch and see how this plays out

This post was edited by PureDemise on Sep 11 2019 12:29pm
Gold: 38,318.74
Sep 11 2019 01:42pm
tbh the only way they'll patch it is if it gets leaked and widespread abused
kinda like the jerhyn dupe which was posted on another website which probably should not be named and then everyone and their brother were duping and/or rolling back servers

only a few people dupe and few get rich blizzard dont care
everyone dupe and everyone get rich... shut it down

if you care to share how it works pm me general info
Sep 11 2019 02:07pm
Quote (darjkeel @ Sep 11 2019 03:42pm)
tbh the only way they'll patch it is if it gets leaked and widespread abused
kinda like the jerhyn dupe which was posted on another website which probably should not be named and then everyone and their brother were duping and/or rolling back servers

only a few people dupe and few get rich blizzard dont care
everyone dupe and everyone get rich... shut it down

if you care to share how it works pm me general info

no offense but i wont.. im not even using it for my own personal gain. and im amazed that after all this time such a fuckin easy method even exists blizzard has to be doin this shit on purpose to clear stock of the prepatch and shit they wont delete shit there just trying to make everyones life hell. in 10 mins time we were successfully able to dupe a entire cube stash and inventory. no programs anything no rollback method shits out of hand i seriously think blizard is inventing this and working with item sites for a down low cut honestly. espeically in a dead game. this method never worked before all a sudden it does? comon now this is fucked and if they wont do anything about it then oh well.. im not revealing this and its nothing personal but you have to understand my reasoning and its not being used for my own gain either
Gold: 20.00
Sep 11 2019 06:58pm
Lol such a crisis, send in the black hats
Gold: 1,235.56
Sep 11 2019 07:47pm
why the fuck does dupe matter on classic, lod, etc. There is basically only bots farming perfect gear on all servers. Grow up and Move to HC POE.

:baby:
Sep 11 2019 10:05pm
Quote (Littlekurt39 @ Sep 11 2019 09:47pm)
why the fuck does dupe matter on classic, lod, etc. There is basically only bots farming perfect gear on all servers. Grow up and Move to HC POE.

:baby:

because kurt... there duping your infamous lvl 34 hccl immmortal javazon that can clear act 5 baal runs in classic witha single fury. bro you dont want everyone having your uber godly 14-27 dmg ravenclaw do you? fuck outa here
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll