d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > England
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Oct 15 2019 10:28am
Quote (Mindfield @ Oct 15 2019 04:34pm)
It was disgusting. I feel ashamed to say I am a Bulgarian..
Pricks want to get our Football federation chief sacked, but this is not the right way..
I hope we get at least 10 home games without audience or the games to be played outside of Bulgaria..
These assholes didn't came to watch the game or support the team, they came to cause disturbance.

Not sure why security let those fans into the stadium in the first place, it was clear from their black clothing, masks and banners that they were there to cause trouble. If harsher penalties were in place from UEFA, the Bulgarian football federation would have taken action to avoid this. Every away game we go to in Eastern Europe there are racist chants.

Don't worry, we are all aware that this isn't a reflection on the Bulgarian people and there is racism also present in English football. We managed to reduce the problem by giving lifetime bans to racist fans.
Gold: 0.69
Oct 15 2019 12:16pm
Quote (dro94 @ 15 Oct 2019 19:28)
Not sure why security let those fans into the stadium in the first place, it was clear from their black clothing, masks and banners that they were there to cause trouble. If harsher penalties were in place from UEFA, the Bulgarian football federation would have taken action to avoid this. Every away game we go to in Eastern Europe there are racist chants.

Don't worry, we are all aware that this isn't a reflection on the Bulgarian people and there is racism also present in English football. We managed to reduce the problem by giving lifetime bans to racist fans.

There's not a lifetime ban for Bulgarian fans, although many deserve one. Our Football Federation doesn't give a sh*t about the sport any more..
There's a lot of corruption in bulgarian football. There are a lot of talented kids, but they dont get to play unless their parents pay the team.. sadly we won't see another Berba or Stoychkov any time soon.

Gold: 144.33
Oct 15 2019 03:12pm
Quote (Mindfield @ Oct 15 2019 04:34pm)
It was disgusting. I feel ashamed to say I am a Bulgarian..
Pricks want to get our Football federation chief sacked, but this is not the right way..
I hope we get at least 10 home games without audience or the games to be played outside of Bulgaria..
These assholes didn't came to watch the game or support the team, they came to cause disturbance.

Orly? https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/15/football/england-bulgaria-reaction-racism-spt-intl/index.html
Gold: 0.69
Oct 16 2019 02:10am
Quote (piatek @ 16 Oct 2019 00:12)

I mean it's not the right way to trigger the sacking. And besides he only resigned because our Prime minister told him so.
Everyone in Bulgaria knows our FF is corrupted.. should've sacked him years ago.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll