d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Iso Comprehensive Bowzon Breakdown > For Classic Ladder.
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,235.56
Sep 9 2019 07:20pm
as far as classic zons u are way off.

HCCL pvm zon for many years. Have mastered all 3 zon weapon types.

Yes Bowa can be amazing PvM if pushed right.

Don't play anymore. GL

This post was edited by Littlekurt39 on Sep 9 2019 07:46pm
Gold: 20.00
Sep 9 2019 08:08pm
Quote (Littlekurt39 @ Sep 9 2019 07:20pm)
as far as classic zons u are way off.

HCCL pvm zon for many years. Have mastered all 3 zon weapon types.

Yes Bowa can be amazing PvM if pushed right.

Don't play anymore. GL

Theres nothing to master, they are simple builds that many people have done. You ain't fooling anyone
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2019 10:37pm
Quote (SagittariusA @ Sep 9 2019 10:08pm)
Theres nothing to master, they are simple builds that many people have done. You ain't fooling anyone

kurt
not a big fan of your narcasistic approach to you trying to act like your classics zon guru.. i simply just wanted a breakdown of classic gear not builds because i have long forgotten the hidden gems that make classic rares so interested to build around. little do you know i ran jsps zvz ladder 2 years prior to multie when i sold my zon to him. if you know that name you should know mine. im no stranger to zons i just needed some rares and highly sought after combinations for zons of them. if you aint playing classic anymore then stop spamming my thread with your entitlement . There is absolutely nothing you know i dont. dont kid yourself im just trying to get a peice of whats the meta rn.
Sep 10 2019 10:27am
Alot of chatter coming from a xpac player.
Sep 10 2019 03:46pm
right. says the damn pubbie who thinks because he played hardcore hes some guru. bitch it prolly took you 3 months to inch your way to tristram just to get shit on in one hit by griswold shut up. your a random here and no one even knows you. you have never been a part of anything community oriented keep your violations of spam off my thread before i dig for a suspension. please if you gonna flame and hop on posts and hide behind saying oh im not playing anymore get the fuck out the d2 forums and enjoy diablo1 like a damn backtracking newb

This post was edited by PureDemise on Sep 10 2019 03:48pm
Sep 10 2019 07:59pm
bro who are u vs classic? a nobody KEKE. asking for tips. Random xpax noobs like u join hccl every season and seasonally tap out due to massive death rates.

I have never died on a hccl zon and I dont hack like u xpax randoms who think they are good sitting in baal room corners leaching. My hccl zons go down tps first.

your op post in itself is all the evidence you need bro.

HALP!
Sep 10 2019 08:03pm
if your objective is to troll when you dont even play the game you my friend shuld be recieving your jsp notification soon . hopefully you learn your lesson. in the future try not to jump into topics of games u dont even have charactor in. and for future reference im not a xpac newb. i play both.. and you obviously quit because these days it takes more then HAVING char to be relevent lmfao..

CAn you name the top 5 bows on hhcl right now as we speak.. no .. can you tell me the top of anything current no.. therefor you are just spamming this thread. enjoy diablo1. a game u can beat in 1 hour of playtime. no one needs hacks here. have you ever had a 200k in jsp month do you support the site notice these stars. sit down bitch

This post was edited by PureDemise on Sep 10 2019 08:05pm
Sep 10 2019 08:07pm
Quote (feanur @ Sep 8 2019 05:54pm)
I use :

rare Balista (ias, damage)
Sigon gloves & helm (ias, leech, attack rating)
Twitchroe (ias)
rare amulet (skill, mana leech)
Goblin toe (12.5% crushing blow)
Goldwrap (ias)
rare ring (min, max, leech)
Manald heal (mana leech)

max Strafe, Freezing arrow [main skills]
max Cold arrow [synergy]
max Decoy
some Critical strike
1 point : Penetrate, Pierce, Valkyrie

As many dexterity points as you dare to invest.

Chaos sanctuary is not so slow... but very dangerous. Low life (around 300), low res (around -30) : a couple of hits sometimes mean death.
Hence the strategy : cast Decoy, shot from behind it. Valkyrie does not really kill, but her life gets boosted by Decoy, so she's another shelter.
Main attack is Freezeing arrow. Strafe is used to recover mana if needed (or against cold immuned targets of course).

Many people will tell you about Gothic bow. I prefer Balista for the ability to recover enough mana for casting continuously Freezing arrow.

Truth is you will never get close to other chars easiness...

thank you so much for your input this is exactly why i posted this. with so much gear whiped from last banwave there is no cookie cutter in classic. ive never mained a zon but im leaning on it because i want a challenge.
Sep 11 2019 05:53am
The top 5 bows on hccl would be any bow that would be used by my zon.

Enjoy your balista LELELELELEL.

This post was edited by Littlekurt39 on Sep 11 2019 05:57am
Gold: 20.00
Sep 11 2019 06:01am
Quote (PureDemise @ Sep 10 2019 08:07pm)
thank you so much for your input this is exactly why i posted this. with so much gear whiped from last banwave there is no cookie cutter in classic. ive never mained a zon but im leaning on it because i want a challenge.

Imo maxing decoy over penetrate is absolutely stupid, and using decoy on a bowazon is equally stupid. Decoy is powerful when you're using a tanky java, but worthless when glass bowa. Bowa should always go for level 8 valk

Also, feanors build has terrible attack rating because it doesnt use penetrate or inner sight which means your strafe damage is effectively crippled

The only reason he has to use balista is because his attack rating is horrible, gothic is easily able to recover mana if you build correct.

Maxing strafe is also questionable. After level 6 the returns on it are pretty much null. You will see much more benefit out of critical strike and pierce

Feanor is very knowledgable but his zon build is pretty bad
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll