d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling >
Poll > Ufc 242: Khabib Vs Poirier > Official Discussion Thread
Prev1313233
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.30
Sep 18 2019 12:26pm
Quote (Nihility @ Sep 18 2019 08:25am)
i told you exactly the error that gsp did
its his problem that he had his personal life in shambles and still went on to fight serra and lost

just like its serra fault for going to fight gsp when his back was fucked up.
Both things were dumb as fuck when you dont have the right mindset/being healthy and taking on a fight to defend your crown

lmao all that shit means nothing you think every fighter has a perfect life and perfect lead up to every fight?
Gold: 24,274.27
Sep 18 2019 12:31pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:26pm)
lmao all that shit means nothing you think every fighter has a perfect life and perfect lead up to every fight?

do every fighter come up in a cage healthy no, do every fighter come with the right mind set no

the important thing is if you cant properly train with the right mindset you wont achieve shit
if you are constantly thinking about other stuff you will lose your fight for sure. Those guys can put their personal shit aside and train/fight properly most of the time since its their life

People fight with injuries all the time in fight and some of them after they lose use the excuse that i was injured and i still took on the fight. If you go fighting with an injury
its your own fucking problem and you should never use this as an excuse since you had the occasion to pull out of the fight before it took place just like gsp could have pulled out of the 1st serra fight since his personal life was in shit
Sep 18 2019 12:33pm
Quote (Nihility @ Sep 18 2019 08:31am)
do every fighter come up in a cage healthy no, do every fighter come with the right mind set no

the important thing is if you cant properly train with the right mindset you wont achieve shit
if you are constantly thinking about other stuff you will lose your fight for sure. Those guys can put their personal shit aside and train/fight properly most of the time since its their life

People fight with injuries all the time in fight and some of them after they lose use the excuse that i was injured and i still took on the fight. If you go fighting with an injury
its your own fucking problem and you should never use this as an excuse since you had the occasion to pull out of the fight before it took place just like gsp could have pulled out of the 1st serra fight since his personal life was in shit

dude chael sonnen had 4 inches of his colon removed and showed up to fight rashad evans the next day. dont give me any of that personal life bullshit
Gold: 24,274.27
Sep 18 2019 12:44pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:33pm)
dude chael sonnen had 4 inches of his colon removed and showed up to fight rashad evansthe next day. dont give me any of that personal life bullshit

And then you point out that serra back was broken prior to the fight and hughes was too old when they fought back
quite ironic dont you think that you complain all day about this and then you talk about sonnen who fought after getting an injury prior to his fight.

Keep repeating the same garbage boy
Sep 18 2019 12:45pm
Quote (Nihility @ Sep 18 2019 08:44am)
And then you point out that serra back was broken prior to the fight and hughes was too old when they fought back
quite ironic dont you think that you complain all day about this and then you talk about sonnen who fought after getting an injury prior to his fight.

Keep repeating the same garbage boy

what
Gold: 6,487.40
Sep 18 2019 06:59pm
GSP is the GOAT and conor is a dork and a fraud and I will never stop running my mouth in here about that as long as there are casuals dorks on this sf that need to be corrected. I also talk about other athletes, Khabib, Cowboy, Ferg, Poirier, Whittaker, Stipe, Nunes, name them all, I can discuss and maintain conversation on any topic here and those who doesn't like the way I bash on conor and elevated GSP just have to shot up, not read and move on, plain and simple.nWe are on a mma dicsussion forum and people can talk and support or hate whoever they wants and express it and repeat it and I don't give s fuck about it.

talk about who you want, the way you want and those who doesn't like it just need to shut up and don't reply, period
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1313233
Add Reply New Topic New Poll