d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling >
Poll > Ufc 242: Khabib Vs Poirier > Official Discussion Thread
Prev130313233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 26,774.27
Sep 18 2019 12:13pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:10pm)
nekrotic has a short memory because he's 50 yrs old. GSP getting knocked out and submitted in his prime seems to slip his mind quite often

if i remember correctly he took this fight while his personnal life was a dumpster fire
and he didnt have the right mindset to go defend his title. yeah he lost to fucking matt serra
but in the rematch he totally smashed him just like he did with matt hughes.

I Sincerly think that the rematch showed a lot more what he was capable than the first match
and he dominated the two guys that inflicted him his only losses.

Just like your boy conor got submitted by diaz and khabib during his prime
he won in the rematch vs nate but didnt look dominant and a rematch with khabib i dont think it would end well for conor

your boy has his mind on whiskey instead of fighting nowadays

This post was edited by Nihility on Sep 18 2019 12:14pm
Gold: 0.30
Sep 18 2019 12:13pm
i don't know whether it's a lack of knowledge of the sport or just memory again but he seems to forget GSP's endeavors into other combat sports as well

jake shields submits leo santos later that day in the same event

This post was edited by Majithor on Sep 18 2019 12:13pm
Sep 18 2019 12:14pm
Sep 18 2019 12:16pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:13pm)
i don't know whether it's a lack of knowledge of the sport or just memory again but he seems to forget GSP's endeavors into other combat sports as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDC5UAWpfQ

jake shields submits leo santos later that day in the same event

14 years ago when gsp was still a blue belt/purple belt in bjj
since then he improved a lot

you cant quit repeating the same garbage all over such as nekrotic
i understand more and more why i barely come on this forum nowadays

its a story between two guys who have an hard on for their boys and need to shit on the other guy favorite fighter
Sep 18 2019 12:17pm
Quote (Nihility @ Sep 18 2019 08:13am)
if i remember correctly he took this fight while his personnal life was a dumpster fire
and he didnt have the right mindset to go defend his title. yeah he lost to fucking matt serra
but in the rematch he totally smashed him just like he did with matt hughes.

I Sincerly think that the rematch showed a lot more what he was capable than the first match
and he dominated the two guys that inflicted him his only losses.

Just like your boy conor got submitted by diaz and khabib during his prime
he won in the rematch vs nate but didnt look dominant and a rematch with khabib i dont think it would end well for conor

your boy has his mind on whiskey instead of fighting nowadays

matt serra broke his back before the rematch, his career was over at that point. GSP's win has no merit

same with matt hughes he waited for him to get old. he couldnt win a real fight at that point in his career. his chin was done

Sep 18 2019 12:19pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:17pm)
matt serra broke his back before the rematch, his career was over at that point. GSP's win has no merit

same with matt hughes he waited for him to get old. he couldnt win a real fight at that point in his career. his chin was done

https://i.imgur.com/QvJXq6U.png

and again the same garbage.
Gsp had to climb back the ranks for his rematch vs hughes and he did so
not his fault hughes lost his edge in the rematch cause hughes was already an old fart when they fought the first time

serra rematch who cares about his back, serra accepted the fight thats his problem
if you knew your back was fucked up you just had to forfeit your title instead of going in a fight when you are injured.

Keep hating on the fighter but it wont change the fact that a lot of his peers view him as the goat.
While your boy will be remembered as the most exciting fighter of his era (and the guy that made the most $ to the ufc)

This post was edited by Nihility on Sep 18 2019 12:20pm
Sep 18 2019 12:21pm
Quote (Nihility @ Sep 18 2019 08:19am)
and again the same garbage.
Gsp had to climb back the ranks for his rematch vs hughes and he did so
not his fault hughes lost his edge in the rematch cause hughes was already an old fart when they fought the first time

serra rematch who cares about his back, serra accepted the fight thats his problem
if you knew your back was fucked up you just had to forfeit your title instead of going in a fight when you are injured.

LMAO you used personal problems as an excuse for GSP but a broken back and retiring 3 fights later is nothing eh? he was the champion he had to fight. they werent pussies back then like jose aldo and khabib, they always show up
Sep 18 2019 12:24pm
no one is going to remember GSP lmao more people will think brock lesnar is GOAT than him.

casuals don't want to remember 25 minutes of some roided up fancyboy rubbing his dick on a smaller man's backside
Sep 18 2019 12:25pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:21pm)
LMAO you used personal problems as an excuse for GSP but a broken back and retiring 3 fights later is nothing eh? he was the champion he had to fight. they werent pussies back then like jose aldo and khabib, they always show up

i told you exactly the error that gsp did
its his problem that he had his personal life in shambles and still went on to fight serra and lost

just like its serra fault for going to fight gsp when his back was fucked up.
Both things were dumb as fuck when you dont have the right mindset/being healthy and taking on a fight to defend your crown

Sep 18 2019 12:26pm
Quote (Majithor @ Sep 18 2019 02:24pm)
no one is going to remember GSP lmao more people will think brock lesnar is GOAT than him.

casuals don't want to remember 25 minutes of some roided up fancyboy rubbing his dick on a smaller man's backside

you prove me day in and day out that you are as annoying as nekrotic when he brings up conor mcgregor in 99% of the ufc fight night event when nobody talks about him

keep on repeating that same shit day in and day out cause you cant accept that gsp is viewed by a lot of his peers as the goat while your boy is seen as the most exciting fighter of this generation (and the one that made the most $ in the ufc)

i will agree with one thing, conor will be remembered by a lot more people than gsp will since he brought more eyes on the fight game
but it aint a popularity contest, its who was the best and there is no question in my mind about gsp being the superior fighter between the two
but i prefer watching conor fighting without question.

This post was edited by Nihility on Sep 18 2019 12:28pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev130313233Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll