d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Iso Wt Challenge > Textbook Style
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,476.00
Aug 29 2019 09:02am
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 29 2019 09:16am)
ye u not sent me 50fg ofc no one trusts you now -_-

It doesn't take much of a brain for anyone to tell that you are a troll starving for +1's.
Gold: 3,760.26
Oct 3 2019 07:59pm
How about makin char, which only uses magic/rare/crafted items by itself. (i guess barb or paly would be ideal)

His profession was town armorer, he was young and eiger to learn all about making weapons, shield and armors, but he could no longer stand watching others go to battle, while he just makes swords and armors for them,
so one day he just takes one of his axes and ventures out to help out his townsfolk against the evil which haunts his homeland.

Along the way he finds various armors, weapons,jewelry and runes which he studies carefully and becomes greater smith, than he ever imagined... blahblahblah
somethin like this.

-Char could only use magic, rare, craft items
-Until it cant find ingredients for recipes it can go with whatever found, unless its unique
-Asap craft/cube items for itself so can go on with only selfmade items
-Once selfmade item is made, can only be changed with selfmade item
-All cube resipes are allowed (you can upgrade uniques, but you cant use them anyway, neither ur merc)
-You have to cube rare item +6perf skulls and use it

-YOu add your own rules. This is kinda what I was thinking about, but I dont have time for it now, so its just a suggestion.
-No need fg, it would be just interesting to c you go ;)
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 4 2019 06:05am
Blade fury sin
May only use claws(no shield/other weps, can use cta and shield at bo side)
May not use traps with base elemental dmg(shockweb, ls, death sentri, wof, woi etc)
Can use venom(mean shit all on ranged anyway)
May not use melee attack after reaching level of bladefury.

Frenzy baba:
Focus on ctc shit

Pure shockwave dudu with stronk merc

Meele soso

nn FG xD

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 4 2019 06:05am
Gold: 278.00
Oct 4 2019 06:25am
Quote (gel87 @ Oct 4 2019 08:05am)
Blade fury sin
May only use claws(no shield/other weps, can use cta and shield at bo side)
May not use traps with base elemental dmg(shockweb, ls, death sentri, wof, woi etc)
Can use venom(mean shit all on ranged anyway)
May not use melee attack after reaching level of bladefury.

Frenzy baba:
Focus on ctc shit

Pure shockwave dudu with stronk merc

Meele soso

nn FG xD

Do you recommend venom on blade fury build?
Oct 4 2019 08:48am
Quote (beotos @ Oct 4 2019 02:25pm)
Do you recommend venom on blade fury build?

I dont max it, it works at some extend on normal/NM but i never put more than 1 early.
If he is not allowed to use the real traps he might as well put points here for immunes^^

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 4 2019 08:49am
Oct 4 2019 09:01am
I appreciate all the feedback! Starting to look like I'll be a blacksmith, probably going to have to be a paladin.

I struggle to see the benefit on ctc for anything other than normal. Am I wrong?
Oct 4 2019 10:28am
Quote (Nykollah @ Oct 4 2019 05:01pm)
I appreciate all the feedback! Starting to look like I'll be a blacksmith, probably going to have to be a paladin.

I struggle to see the benefit on ctc for anything other than normal. Am I wrong?

You can probarly find stuff with googling elemental barb.

Stormlash(ctc static, and has 33% CB and 30ias and rather decent dmg, can also be used eth or u can BER or LO it if none eth, also adds 1-4xx light dmg)
Rift(ctc forzen orb at decent level, combine with doom for -60 enemy cr and add facets) Doom also cast tornado and has HF aura.
Wand with LR on switch, or even 3WC/1xx charges of lvl x LR FALFAL exists
Death web x 2 + psn charms
Wepons with high light dmg, (early game death set adds super high cold dmg on wep) Late game weps can have up to 1 to 5xx light dmg.
Duress adds 1xx cold dmg(and ow and CB and other nice)
Demon limb(enchant)
Arach/treachury = venom (grief to high psy dmg^^)
Crescent Moon: Adds static and lvl 17 chain lightning, and -35 light and other decent.
Famine(awsome elemental dmg)
Dream helm
Lawbringer some ele and decreap + aura
Dual pheonix LOL xD
Voice of reason(- enemy cr and ctc 2 x cold spells)
Banana star(High elemental dmg)
Horizon tornado(slows, other + cast nado)

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=12213027&f=161

There is a lot of other items and combi stuff that could work, google some and you find cool fun builds^^
They are not powerfull but superfun xD

I believe there was a barb with both summons, corpse explotion and static or smt like that xD Could not find it though xD Shame i could not find it, he was doing hell chaos runs and had a movie, cant remember if it was p8 but i think it was.

This post was edited by gel87 on Oct 4 2019 10:32am
Oct 4 2019 10:31am
Quote (gel87 @ Oct 4 2019 11:28am)
You can probarly find stuff with googling elemental barb.

Stormlash(ctc static, and has 33% CB and 30ias and rather decent dmg, can also be used eth or u can BER or LO it if none eth, also adds 1-4xx light dmg)
Rift(ctc forzen orb at decent level, combine with doom for -60 enemy cr and add facets) Doom also cast tornado and has HF aura.
Wand with LR on switch, or even 3WC/1xx charges of lvl x LR FALFAL exists
Death web x 2 + psn charms
Wepons with high light dmg, (early game death set adds super high cold dmg on wep) Late game weps can have up to 1 to 5xx light dmg.
Duress adds 1xx cold dmg(and ow and CB and other nice)
Demon limb(enchant)
Arach/treachury = venom (grief to high psy dmg^^)
Crescent Moon: Adds static and lvl 17 chain lightning, and -35 light and other decent.
Famine(awsome elemental dmg)
Dream helm
Lawbringer some ele and decreap + aura
Dual pheonix LOL xD
Voice of reason(- enemy cr and ctc 2 x cold spells)
Banana star(High elemental dmg)
Horizon tornado(slows, other + cast nado)

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=12213027&f=161

There is a lot of other items and combi stuff that could work, google some and you find cool fun builds^^
They are not powerfull but superfun xD

I see. When I think ctc I think of those silly crafted items that have ctc level 3 Nova or something stupid, but that makes more senss
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll