d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Australia Hasn't Had Any Mass Killings Since 1996 > Since Port Arther In 1996
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 134.69
Aug 21 2019 06:08am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 21 2019 06:59am)
The per capita rate hasn't dropped, they just have a smaller population.

Australia also has Home Invasions now because they were dumb enough to ban guns.

No home invasions before 1996 confirmed.

@op you need to look at all violent crime, ill use canada instead of aus cuz thats where i live. Most of canada has been a gun free zone for 50+ years. Our violent crime did not drop one bit. Guns are still very easy to get but it is well known that if you try to use one of these street guns you will likely be implicated in several crimes. It still happens, some idiot picks one up to look cool and show off and goes down for triple homicide but more often than not things like a machete are the weapon of choice. i know a guy who can make a gun out of a kitchen sink but shooting it could get your eye blown out (that happened). Criminals will always get weapons no matter what you do, the real gun control debate is about what kind of quality you want to allow them. Do you want them ordering a belt fed shotgun straight from remmington or do you want them making suicide machines in their bathroom. Would you rather defend your family from a team armed with ak-47s or machetes? Gun control may not control all the guns but as a guy whos lived in a "no gun zone" his whole life, it works.

This post was edited by dude_927 on Aug 21 2019 06:15am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 21 2019 06:37am
There was a muslem terrorist attack not too long ago
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 21 2019 06:43am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Australia

Lots of incidents

Netherlands more safe and better weather. We have no humid summers. Max 39 degrees celcius but thats only 1 week a year.

No dangerous animals here. No snakes. No bears. No wolfs (super rare)

Actually Netherlands is a very nice country just too bad the politics suck (too much leftwing) kinda like canada and new zealand i guess

Gold: 49,142.00
Aug 21 2019 06:50am
Quote (dude_927 @ Aug 21 2019 07:08am)
No home invasions before 1996 confirmed.

@op you need to look at all violent crime, ill use canada instead of aus cuz thats where i live. Most of canada has been a gun free zone for 50+ years. Our violent crime did not drop one bit. Guns are still very easy to get but it is well known that if you try to use one of these street guns you will likely be implicated in several crimes. It still happens, some idiot picks one up to look cool and show off and goes down for triple homicide but more often than not things like a machete are the weapon of choice. i know a guy who can make a gun out of a kitchen sink but shooting it could get your eye blown out (that happened). Criminals will always get weapons no matter what you do, the real gun control debate is about what kind of quality you want to allow them. Do you want them ordering a belt fed shotgun straight from remmington or do you want them making suicide machines in their bathroom. Would you rather defend your family from a team armed with ak-47s or machetes? Gun control may not control all the guns but as a guy whos lived in a "no gun zone" his whole life, it works.

Belt fed shotgun lol

Why no bolt action rifles or regular nonbelt fed shotguns?
Aug 21 2019 07:32am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ Aug 21 2019 08:50am)
Belt fed shotgun lol

Why no bolt action rifles or regular nonbelt fed shotguns?

Because a belt was the most deadly "legal in some places" thing i could think of. I would have said bump stock otherwise.

E: change it to freaking sharks with lazer beams attached to their frickin heads for all i care, the point remains the same.

This post was edited by dude_927 on Aug 21 2019 07:34am
Gold: 49,142.00
Aug 21 2019 08:20am
Quote (dude_927 @ Aug 21 2019 08:32am)
Because a belt was the most deadly "legal in some places" thing i could think of. I would have said bump stock otherwise.

E: change it to freaking sharks with lazer beams attached to their frickin heads for all i care, the point remains the same.

Belt fed shotgun sounds less lethal than a regular semi automatic shotgun just because of how awkward it would be to handle.

Just out of curiosity, how much experience do you have about firearms and firearm safety?
Aug 21 2019 09:22am
Quote (ssdrmstre @ Aug 21 2019 10:20am)
Belt fed shotgun sounds less lethal than a regular semi automatic shotgun just because of how awkward it would be to handle.

Just out of curiosity, how much experience do you have about firearms and firearm safety?

Minimal experience. I am not even close to a gun expert (or even proficient). Im scared of guns to be completely honest.

Youre focusing on the belt like its some weakness in the argument, what peice of equipment would you prefer i focused on? It completely doesnt matter.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll