d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Headlights Are Dumb
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Aug 19 2019 08:25pm
I got pulled over tonight for having a headlight out

It was a new headlight unit(casing) and bulb. The connection should be good because the high beam works
Passenger side low beam works, both high beams work and all the other lights work.
Online says the control unit is 400$ the relay doesn’t make sense because the one wide works and the relay is for both sides
Fuse the same because it controls both

Maybe it’s a ground

I don’t need to drive at night cause my work hours.

But now I’m like
Motherfucker!
God it’s such an annoying feeling.
Was headed to eat out tonight.

Gg’d sheriff derpyshit
Gold: 533.37
Aug 20 2019 04:23pm
sucks to suck
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2019 04:26pm
Tell him you always check your tires and headlights before you drive anywhere. Get it fixed asap and show up to court with proof.

Headlights being out are super dangerous.
Aug 20 2019 04:34pm
Replaced a blown fuse under the hood
But it won’t come on still.
Dealership says if relay is bad both lights wouldn’t be on
Took headlight assembly out gunna check for power here in a moment
But I know that part of the connector should get power cause the high beam and running light use the same three pin
Gold: 1,250.00
Aug 23 2019 05:31pm
Quote (hunter_1 @ Aug 19 2019 10:25pm)
I got pulled over tonight for having a headlight out

It was a new headlight unit(casing) and bulb. The connection should be good because the high beam works
Passenger side low beam works, both high beams work and all the other lights work.
Online says the control unit is 400$ the relay doesn’t make sense because the one wide works and the relay is for both sides
Fuse the same because it controls both

Maybe it’s a ground

I don’t need to drive at night cause my work hours.

But now I’m like
Motherfucker!
God it’s such an annoying feeling.
Was headed to eat out tonight.

Gg’d sheriff derpyshit

First off it's SheriffCool, second I pulled you over because your vehicle wasn't safe for the fat chicks I like to walk across the street to the donut shop in the darkness. You just got a repair and report ticket, so repair your shit. Go join a friggin facebook group for dudes that love your car and there's usually some legit members that will help you that have had the same problem usually. I love a couple of the foxbody groups I'm in for help and suggestions when they have had the same issue and it was something I never thought of myself. I hope you got it fixed, just busting your balls.
Aug 23 2019 06:36pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Aug 23 2019 06:31pm)
First off it's SheriffCool, second I pulled you over because your vehicle wasn't safe for the fat chicks I like to walk across the street to the donut shop in the darkness. You just got a repair and report ticket, so repair your shit. Go join a friggin facebook group for dudes that love your car and there's usually some legit members that will help you that have had the same problem usually. I love a couple of the foxbody groups I'm in for help and suggestions when they have had the same issue and it was something I never thought of myself. I hope you got it fixed, just busting your balls.

It ended up being a wire that was disconnected from the low beam side
So splice and buttconnector fix was easy

What I should have done was drive around with my high beams on
When they pulled me over for driving with them I could say
I was looking for deer I don’t care about anyone else and gotten off without anything

Thank you sheriff
Atleast you’re cool
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll