d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev19899100101102983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10.77
Oct 22 2019 01:23pm
Quote (xenophilex @ Oct 21 2019 08:37am)
Hard to know where to begin educating myself on who to vote for

berniesanders.com and andrewyang.com are the only things you need to read to decide between the only two real candidates.
Gold: 2,124.99
Oct 22 2019 01:37pm
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/10/21/trump-money-democrats-2020-election-050962

’It’s too much’: Democrats shudder at Trump’s money machine

Democrats are increasingly worried by the spending chasm between the two sides — and its implications for 2020.

Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee have raised more than $300 million this year for his reelection — more than any other sitting president in history at this point in the campaign.

Trump has nearly twice as much cash on hand — $158 million, between his campaign account and the RNC — as Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee had at this time in his successful re-election run.

Democrats are growing increasingly alarmed by the spending chasm between the two sides — and its implications for the general election.

The resources he has will be put to work anywhere and everywhere that he feels like he can scare up electoral votes, and Democrats will never catch up. It’s just too much money,” said Chris Lippincott, a Texas-based Democratic strategist who ran a super PAC opposing Sen. Ted Cruz last year. “That’s real trouble … I’m not here to curse the dark, but it’s dark.”

And the situation stands to get worse.

Since the start of the year, Trump’s campaign operation has run an expensive, far-reaching effort to find new small-dollar donors that is already beginning to pay dividends. The campaign netted 313,000 new donors between July and the end of September, according to numbers provided by the RNC, after spending $4.2 million in advertising on Facebook over the last 90 days.

Gold: 17,091.00
Oct 22 2019 01:49pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Oct 22 2019 03:37pm)

Where did he get the money, anonymous donations?
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2019 01:52pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Oct 22 2019 03:37pm)

Where’s the $coming from?
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 22 2019 02:00pm
Quote (kyle_z @ Oct 22 2019 03:49pm)
Where did he get the money, anonymous donations?

From the American people. The people are fed up with all the Dem BS and false accusations... etc. Trump made promises, and he's keeping them, even with all the BS being tossed at him.
In 20 days I'll be 63yo. I've seen tons and tons of political fights. But I have NEVER in my life, seen crap like what the left has been tossing about for the last 3 years. A large percentage of it is unconstitutional.

We have congressmen that have broken laws and are still in office and even unscathed.
Hell, Trump wasn't president for a few months when Congresswoman Chappelle-Nadal said on facebook that she wished Trump would be assassinated. Then we have Maxine Waters inciting to harassment against all Republicans.
That was just in the first couple months.

We have tons of organizations and attorneys general bringing frivolous lawsuits. We have accusations of any and everything with zero evidence (think Kavanaugh). We have the #metoo BS with a lawyer paying people to make accusations.

It's like a 3rd world country on the left... lately.

/e FBI corruption, voter fraud, State Dept. corruption, slander, libel, "real wrath of god type stuff... cats sleeping with dogs, mass hysteria".

Couldn't resist plagiarizing Ghost Busters a little bit at the end there.

This post was edited by Ghot on Oct 22 2019 02:08pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 22 2019 02:05pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 22 2019 03:00pm)
From the American people. The people are fed up with all the Dem BS and false accusations... etc. Trump made promises, and he's keeping them, even with all the BS being tossed at him.
In 20 days I'll be 63yo. I've seen tons and tons of political fights. But I have NEVER in my life, seen crap like what the left has been tossing about for the last 3 years. A large percentage of it is unconstitutional.

We have congressmen that have broken laws and are still in office and even unscathed.
Hell, Trump wasn't president for a few months when Congresswoman Chappelle-Nadal said on facebook that she wished Trump would be assassinated. Then we have Maxine Waters inciting to harassment against all Republicans.

We have tons of organizations and attorneys general bring frivolous lawsuits. We have accusations of any and everything with zero evidence (think Kavanaugh). We have the #metoo BS with a lawyer paying people to make accusations.

ahh yes, how can we forget the 69th amendment which stated: "No congressperson shall, without just cause and sufficient evidence, share a newspaper clipping in a public place that speaks negatively about the President."

i get that your blood gets pumping and you just start slamming that keyboard, but for the 420th time, dont use legal words. they're well above your paygrade. we've got a stacked court and they've done nothing to shut down these 'unconstitutional attacks', let alone a 'large percentage of them'. so just stop.
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 22 2019 02:05pm
Quote (Ghot @ 22 Oct 2019 22:00)

We have tons of organizations and attorneys general bring frivolous lawsuits. We have accusations of any and everything with zero evidence (think Kavanaugh). We have the #metoo BS with a lawyer paying people to make accusations.

/e FBI corruption, voter fraud, State Dept. corruption, slander, libel, cats sleeping with dogs, mass hysteria.

Wasn't Climate change the biggest hoax ?
Gold: 285.00
Oct 22 2019 02:06pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 22 2019 04:05pm)

Dinosaurs are the biggest liberal hoax.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 22 2019 02:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 22 2019 04:05pm)
ahh yes, how can we forget the 69th amendment which stated: "No congressperson shall, without just cause and sufficient evidence, share a newspaper clipping in a public place that speaks negatively about the President."

i get that your blood gets pumping and you just start slamming that keyboard, but for the 420th time, dont use legal words. they're well above your paygrade. we've got a stacked court and they've done nothing to shut down these 'unconstitutional attacks', let alone a 'large percentage of them'. so just stop.

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 22 2019 04:05pm)

Quote (Skinned @ Oct 22 2019 04:06pm)
Dinosaurs are the biggest liberal hoax.

Gold: 17,091.00
Oct 22 2019 02:10pm
I'll take that as a yes since I doubt that many of us are throwing money at politicians
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19899100101102983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll