d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1934935936937938983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,016.77
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2021 12:50pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 18 2021 02:03pm)

how little self respect do you have to have to continue to do that to yourself.

its like ted cruz defending trump after trump called his wife ugly.
Gold: 4,400.67
Jun 18 2021 05:52pm
Quote (Budgeting @ 18 Jun 2021 20:50)
how little self respect do you have to have to continue to do that to yourself.

its like ted cruz defending trump after trump called his wife ugly.

He's a career pol who is unpalatable to the other party and most centrists, he only has two options:
1. suck it up and take the abuse
2. give up the career he worked for his entire adult life

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jun 18 2021 05:52pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2021 07:23pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 18 2021 07:52pm)
He's a career pol who is unpalatable to the other party and most centrists, he only has two options:
1. suck it up and take the abuse
2. give up the career he worked for his entire adult life

imagine not being able to take the l and hold yourself accountable. if only more people did that we would be in a much better place.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 19 2021 01:19pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jun 16 2021 09:35am)
Im reading about trump pressuring the doj to overturn the election results in his final weeks. Has there been a more pathetically failed presidency in the usa?

You mean like how Obama started Crossfire Hurricane?
Gold: 821.00
Jun 19 2021 01:37pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jun 16 2021 09:35am)
Im reading about trump pressuring the doj to overturn the election results in his final weeks. Has there been a more pathetically failed presidency in the usa?

Ah yes, the president who told corrupt politicians to shove it where the sun don’t shine, gave conservative a breathe of hope due to this increasing infringement from the liberal order, and “did things nobody else thought could be done”. Such a bad president. How was Obama’s second term, good sir?

Quote (IceMage @ Jun 15 2021 06:54pm)
If every semblance of bipartisanship is thrown away in favor of pure power politics, our politics gets worse, and the people's choice means less and less. I don't care who is president, qualified Supreme Court picks should be confirmed, regardless of who controls the Senate.

And this isn't even considering how the Senate is structurally an anti-democratic institution, as Democrats represent millions of more voters than Republicans, and the filibuster exists.

It is to protect us from your tyranny, you dunce

This post was edited by Duckling on Jun 19 2021 01:41pm
Gold: 500.00
Jun 19 2021 06:28pm
Quote (Duckling @ Jun 19 2021 03:37pm)
Ah yes, the president who told corrupt politicians to shove it where the sun don’t shine, gave conservative a breathe of hope due to this increasing infringement from the liberal order, and “did things nobody else thought could be done”. Such a bad president. How was Obama’s second term, good sir?

I don't think we're going agree on much regarding corruption as I see trump as the most blatantly corrupt president (in the usa at least) since I started observing politics (bush). Then again a crooked business man going into politics to become an even more crooked president isn't really surprising to anyone cept the folks that believe the "drain the swamp" message. Even the "build the wall" fund was a fraudulent mess taking more money from people who didn't know any better.

as for conservatism, i have conservative leanings myself and I don't consider handouts for farmers and bans on bump stocks to be remotely conservative
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 19 2021 06:29pm
It is to protect us from your tyranny, you dunce

The Bill of Rights protects us from tyranny... the Senate's anti-democratic structure simply allows Republicans to hold power with minority support. They get to appoint judges and cut taxes, because those don't need 60 votes, and Democrats get into office and can't do much beyond bills they can pass through reconciliation.

If the American people choose to give control of the Presidency, House, and Senate to one party, that party should be able to govern, and the American people can judge what that party does in the next election.

Ah yes, the president who told corrupt politicians to shove it where the sun don’t shine

Duffman is right... Trump was blatantly corrupt, he didn't even try to hide it, because cultists like yourself don't care.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jun 19 2021 06:35pm
Jun 19 2021 06:36pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jun 19 2021 08:28pm)
I don't think we're going agree on much regarding corruption as I see trump as the most blatantly corrupt president (in the usa at least) since I started observing politics (bush). Then again a crooked business man going into politics to become an even more crooked president isn't really surprising to anyone cept the folks that believe the "drain the swamp" message. Even the "build the wall" fund was a fraudulent mess taking more money from people who didn't know any better.

as for conservatism, i have conservative leanings myself and I don't consider handouts for farmers and bans on bump stocks to be remotely conservative

can't this be said about everyone else too? I mean in all seriousness.... It's not like the vast majority of career politicians are any better than trump. It is just easier to smear trump because he is brandish, crude, and "new blood".

As for the other pieces:

handouts to farmer is 10x better than handouts to bankers

Jun 19 2021 06:38pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 19 2021 08:29pm)
The Bill of Rights protects us from tyranny... the Senate's anti-democratic structure simply allows Republicans to hold power with minority support. They get to appoint judges and cut taxes, because those don't need 60 votes, and Democrats get into office and can't do much beyond bills they can pass through reconciliation.

If the American people choose to give control of the Presidency, House, and Senate to one party, that party should be able to govern, and the American people can judge what that party does in the next election.

Duffman is right... Trump was blatantly corrupt, he didn't even try to hide it, because cultists like yourself don't care.

ah yea such a cultish person when I literally work in the most liberal/leftist established institution there can be and see the such ridiculousness of it, but I want to serve my community of course....

You know perhaps the reasons the democrats can't get shit done is they cant win, because they suck. You ever take a second to like think through your stuff or do you just spit shit out of your mouth at all times? I mean look at your fucking guild, you dolt. I do more for legit "black power" than you in a random jsp guild, you racist.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1934935936937938983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll