d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1439440441442443983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 23.00
Jun 8 2020 08:33am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 8 2020 10:19am)
Im standing by the fact that it is unknown at this time.. Maybe after his race was identified not white power.. we shall see(sorry his social media, profile is pretty strange mix) I'm not saying 100% anything, things unknown at this time.
since you know everything.. why was the car past barricades, and do you know the people who stated they were trying to stop the car as false?
If he didnt want a confrontation why drive past barricades armed?
please enlighten the country

Unlike you I don't make idiotic assumptions without any facts.

Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 8 2020 08:37am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Jun 8 2020 07:33am)
Unlike you I don't make idiotic assumptions without any facts.

? ah you mean like all the random ANTIFA sightings.. LOL ok Karen
You are claiming you know the person's affiliation, based on him looking hispanic.
you might be right.. however that is an assumption that he is not based in some alt R group.. (already stated most likely not white power)
let me edit some stuff for you again.. he was past barricades why?
he was fully armed one of the pics you can see an extra large capacity mag, taped to his arm. why?
Most people on the ground felt like he was trying to run over people..
again please inform us all of what happened.
Locally he has been identified.. and booked.. He also had multiple magazines taped up. (premeditated?)
and to use excellence logic. Attacking BLM and shooting black people = White Power
(his version was if he not pro trump/ attacking cops=Antifa)

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Jun 8 2020 08:51am
Jun 8 2020 08:50am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 8 2020 10:37am)
? ah you mean like all the random ANTIFA sightings.. LOL ok Karen
You are claiming you know the person's affiliation, based on him looking hispanic.
you might be right.. however that is an assumption that he is not based in some alt R group.. (already stated most likely not white power)
let me edit some stuff for you again.. he was past barricades why?
he was fully armed one of the pics you can see an extra large capacity mag, taped to his arm. why?
Most people on the ground felt like he was trying to run over people..
again please inform us all of what happened.

When did I say anything about Antifa? You are the only one making ridiculously retarded assumptions based on political agendas.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 8 2020 09:35am
Look like the stable genius is doing very good in polls.
Keep America great đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Trump losing support from Romney and Bush for elections. Not sure what to think about this one.

The best

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=racist&src=typed_query&f=user

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jun 8 2020 09:57am
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 8 2020 06:45pm

Trump insists no police defunding amid U.S.-wide clamor for reforms

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protests-whitehous/trump-insists-no-police-defunding-amid-u-s-wide-clamor-for-reforms-idUSKBN23F2JG

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Monday pledged to maintain funding for police departments in the United States amid growing calls for sweeping cuts to law enforcement budgets as protesters clamored for an end to police brutality following the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis last month.

“There won’t be defunding, there won’t be dismantling of our police,” Trump told a roundtable of state, federal, and local law enforcement officials at the White House on Monday. “We want to make sure we don’t have any bad actors in there ... but 99 percent ... of them are great great people and have done jobs that are record setting.”

Can't say I didn't expect this. I think we all need to realize that calling for defunding and/or dismantling of the police forces of the US, doesn't even have a remote chance of actually happening.

Hell, even if they Dems win in November... they couldn't pull this off either. It's easy to yell from the sidelines... it's a lot harder to actually pull something like this off. It would be political suicide to even try.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 8 2020 06:47pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 8 2020 05:45pm)
Trump insists no police defunding amid U.S.-wide clamor for reforms

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protests-whitehous/trump-insists-no-police-defunding-amid-u-s-wide-clamor-for-reforms-idUSKBN23F2JG

Can't say I didn't expect this. I think we all need to realize that calling for defunding and/or dismantling of the police forces of the US, doesn't even have a remote chance of actually happening.

Hell, even if they Dems win in November... they couldn't pull this off either. It's easy to yell from the sidelines... it's a lot harder to actually pull something like this off. It would be political suicide to even try.

of course he would say this.. for all the wrong reasons im sure.. but this is his base.. that and hookers.
back the blue/hookers/Evangelicals/people who barely finished HS.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 9 2020 08:27am

Good to remember these numbers. Biden has sought out the popular position, Trump has not.
Jun 9 2020 08:52am
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 9 2020 10:27am)
https://i.imgur.com/40944jq.jpg

Good to remember these numbers. Biden has sought out the popular position, Trump has not.

Almost 4x the amount of unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2015 than 2019.

So what you are saying is Trump is doing a better job than his predecessor at fixing this issue?
Gold: 57.00
Jun 9 2020 09:05am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 9 Jun 2020 10:52)
Almost 4x the amount of unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2015 than 2019.

So what you are saying is Trump is doing a better job than his predecessor at fixing this issue?

zero criminal justice or police reform done during Bidens 40+ years as a swamp demon

only thing he did was the 1994 crime bill which permanently separated tens of thousands of minority families over petty crimes. Some of these families have been reunited thanks to the First Step Act passed by the current admin (an excellent example of what bi-partisan criminal justice reform can be when not hindered by racists like Biden)
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 9 2020 10:40am
Quote (excellence @ Jun 9 2020 08:05am)
zero criminal justice or police reform done during Bidens 40+ years as a swamp demon

only thing he did was the 1994 crime bill which permanently separated tens of thousands of minority families over petty crimes. Some of these families have been reunited thanks to the First Step Act passed by the current admin (an excellent example of what bi-partisan criminal justice reform can be when not hindered by racists like Biden)

wat
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1439440441442443983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll