d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2020 > Trump Vs. Pack O' Dems
Prev1432433434435436983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 3 2020 09:35pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 3 2020 08:28pm)
Trump isn't being divisive. He's just trying to do his job.

At every turn the Dems have everything in their power to split this country, right down the middle. Let's go over it one more time for the short bus folk...

1. Dems paid for false documentation (Steele dossier), and bought the major media sources.
2. Dems used the false documentation to acquire FISA warrants... illegally.
3. Dems used those FISA warrants to illegally spy on the Republican nominee... et al.
4. Dems used the information the got illegally, to harass, charge and convict any and all in the hope something would drop that they could use against Trump.
5. Dems also used this illegally gotten information to start the Russiagate investigation.
6. Dems then got Blasey_Ford to accuse Kavanaugh.
7. Dems paid protesters to disrupt the Kavanuagh hearings.
8. Dem Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, went on Facebook and said: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump.
9. Dem Waters in interviews called for other Dems to harass and assault Republicans, Republican politicians and white house staff, w/e they went out in public.
10. Dems, after Mueller came back with no conviction, started in on Ukrainegate.
11. Dems used falsified statements by whistle blower and then by State Dept. members, to go for an Impeachment.
12. Dems, after failing to get trump ousted started blaming Trump for covid-19 response, even though it's been proven that the W.H.O withheld crucial information from not only the US, but from the World.
13. Dems, after failing to damage the President of the US enough, with that... are now adding fuel to the fire, to incite to riot.
14. Dems then, use the resulting chaos to try to trap Trump between a rock and a hard place... whether or not to use the military to put a stop to the damage.
15. Dems now, call out their hole card, Mattis, to add edges to the rock and the hard place they've set up.

It's bad enough being brainwashed sheep folks. But it's even worse, not seeing the ring in your own noses.

Well, I hope you enjoy the next 5 months b/c it'll be the last 5 of politics you enjoy :)
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 3 2020 09:36pm
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Jun 3 2020 11:34pm)
Whoah. Holy Russia bot. Which picture you have on Propaganda flakes box? Lumpy humpy, Slurpee pence, worse mayor guilani, Denis the menis gram, droopy face mc Connelly, or I'll never tell a lie Kelly Ann conway? Or you eating that limited edition Limbaugh Shapiro info wars???

Your witty repartee is showing through. I don't know which sub forum you crawled out of, but I hear them calling.

/e

Quote (thundercock @ Jun 3 2020 11:35pm)
Well, I hope you enjoy the next 5 months b/c it'll be the last 5 of politics you enjoy :)

Yeah, keep dreaming. LMFAO

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 3 2020 09:37pm
Gold: 823.93
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 3 2020 11:35pm)

🐅 uppercut 💪🏿

✊🏿❤️
Gold: 260.11
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 3 2020 10:34pm)
Baaaahhhhh.

Trump doesn't get the best people. He gets idiots on his side. Well, maybe a few are good people.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 3 2020 09:43pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 3 2020 10:52pm)
send me 10 fg bucko

it gets worse

Dang. Completely threw him under the bus.
Gold: 823.93
Jun 3 2020 09:45pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 3 2020 11:36pm)
Your witty repartee is showing through. I don't know which sub forum you crawled out of, but I hear them calling.

Your seriously your own worse enemy. Instead of repenting and having an awaken. You really mean to tell me your willing to leave this earth without exploring all possibilities and having an understanding of the whole picture? I'm sorry but what if you've yet to meet the best person in your life. And only these views is stopping you from receiving a love like you never known before. You wouldn't at least give it a shot.

I guess the real question I should be asking you is what will make you heart mind and soul change? I'm sorry but which is a very narrow opinion..
Jun 3 2020 09:52pm
Quote (newyorknewjersey @ Jun 3 2020 11:45pm)
Your seriously your own worse enemy. Instead of repenting and having an awaken. You really mean to tell me your willing to leave this earth without exploring all possibilities and having an understanding of the whole picture? I'm sorry but what if you've yet to meet the best person in your life. And only these views is stopping you from receiving a love like you never known before. You wouldn't at least give it a shot.

I guess the real question I should be asking you is what will make you heart mind and soul change? I'm sorry but which is a very narrow opinion..

Well, instead of giving you the English lesson, you so obviously need...

...to the tune of: Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash

I hear that Trump train rollin,
It's comin' round the bend,
And Dems ain't seen a victory,
Since, I don't know when.

Well, they're stuck in lefty prison,
where no one has a clue,
And that Trump train keeps a rollin',
Wins 2020, too.

When I was just a baby,
my momma told me son,
always vote conservative,
and always play with guns.

So I voted for the Donald,
just to have some fun,
When I hear that whistle blowin'
I know those Dems are done.

I bet there's rich folks votin',
for those evil democrats,
they're probably SJW,
and most of them are fat.

Well I knew they had it comin'
I know they can't be free,
Cause Donald Trump is POTUS,
and that's what tortures thee.

Well, if they free them from that prison,
And that Trump train is on time,
I know that Trump will keep all of,
those democrats in line.

Cause Trump has told Americans,
He'd make us great again,
And that's the kind of attitude,
That helps the Donald win.

[Steel guitar and harmonica finish]

Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 3 2020 09:52pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 3 2020 10:28pm)
Trump isn't being divisive. He's just trying to do his job.

At every turn the Dems have everything in their power to split this country, right down the middle. Let's go over it one more time for the short bus folk...

1. Dems paid for false documentation (Steele dossier), and bought the major media sources.
2. Dems used the false documentation to acquire FISA warrants... illegally.
3. Dems used those FISA warrants to illegally spy on the Republican nominee... et al.
4. Dems used the information the got illegally, to harass, charge and convict any and all in the hope something would drop that they could use against Trump.
5. Dems also used this illegally gotten information to start the Russiagate investigation.
6. Dems then got Blasey_Ford to accuse Kavanaugh.
7. Dems paid protesters to disrupt the Kavanuagh hearings.
8. Dem Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, went on Facebook and said: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump.
9. Dem Waters in interviews called for other Dems to harass and assault Republicans, Republican politicians and white house staff, w/e they went out in public.
10. Dems, after Mueller came back with no conviction, started in on Ukrainegate.
11. Dems used falsified statements by whistle blower and then by State Dept. members, to go for an Impeachment.
12. Dems, after failing to get trump ousted started blaming Trump for covid-19 response, even though it's been proven that the W.H.O withheld crucial information from not only the US, but from the World.
13. Dems, after failing to damage the President of the US enough, with that... are now adding fuel to the fire, to incite to riot.
14. Dems then, use the resulting chaos to try to trap Trump between a rock and a hard place... whether or not to use the military to put a stop to the damage.
15. Dems now, call out their hole card, Mattis, to add edges to the rock and the hard place they've set up.

It's bad enough being brainwashed sheep. But it's even worse, not seeing the ring in your own noses.

Ur playing 1d chess
Gold: 633.87
Jun 3 2020 09:57pm
Mathis is right that Trump is divisive and mostly uninterested in unifying the country.

It is also probably fair to say that the Democratic party dashed whatever hope there was of compromise by launching a fundamentally flawed and partisan investigation of the president.
Jun 3 2020 10:08pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Jun 3 2020 11:57pm)
Mathis is right that Trump is divisive and mostly uninterested in unifying the country.

It is also probably fair to say that the Democratic party dashed whatever hope there was of compromise by launching a fundamentally flawed and partisan investigation of the president.

I wonder what's holding up the next stimulus check? Oh yeah, it's the Democrats.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1432433434435436983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll