d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Locked User Rights & Privileges
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 23 2019 03:55pm
Quote (Stories @ Aug 19 2019 11:32am)
After reviewing the rules I've noticed that a user loses certain rights/privileges as their warn increases.

Today I would like to suggest that these infringements also effect you if you're locked and or scammer tagged, specifically the right to be a part of a guild, owner or member. In my opinion a locked user should have the same penalties as a user with a high warn %. You earn warn by proving your not able to follow the rules and thus lose certain rights. A locked user has painfully proven they are not able to follow the rules and as such should receive the same penalties if not something more severe.

In this case for example this user has not been seen since 2013 and yet he is the "Owner" of a guild. This guild is now wasted, not to mention the other members that used to be a part of it.
At the very least I think a locked user should have a harsher penalty, the more they lose the more incetive one has not to scam.

locked users already cannot join new guilds once being locked.
Gold: 30.56
Nov 24 2019 12:11am
Quote (DefiniteTV @ Nov 23 2019 04:55pm)
locked users already cannot join new guilds once being locked.

What's your view on scamming on one account and making another with basically the same name?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=515424
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll