d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Osrs Ban Information > Ban Information
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2019 03:03pm
Quote (Kyle_Stanley @ Aug 17 2019 04:01pm)
By definition, this is a bunch of conjecture.
There's both naivety and arrogance in thinking that you are the person that can provide these answers

I agree on a few things, but it was more based on the info that has happened to me, I should of provided more context, if I could edit my post I would rewrite a bunch of stuff, but I can't seem to edit. I don't know much about d2jsp atm and if there is a limit to editing etc.
This wasn't a post dedicated to "How to bot" it was more of a if you were banned, but were not the one on your account.

I used to log every ban occurrence and what happened to x and y. I then shared my info and got other peoples info on some things, I have over 500 bans on a excel chart and logs of when happened what and the comment I got from a Jmod if I contacted them Via Twitter, and reddit. + The comments my friends or other fourm posters did on a different platform.

It wrote this as if it were fact and not my opinion, once again if I could edit though I would, ty for your input if I write another thread in the future I'll keep that in mind, ty for your feedback.

This post was edited by biggates on Aug 17 2019 03:05pm
Gold: 20.70
Aug 17 2019 03:07pm
Quote (biggates @ Aug 17 2019 04:03pm)
I agree on a few things, but it was more based on the info that has happened to me, I should of provided more context, if I could edit my post I would rewrite a bunch of stuff, but I can't seem to edit. I don't know much about d2jsp atm and if there is a limit to editing etc.
This wasn't a post dedicated to "How to bot" it was more of a if you were banned, but were not the one on your account.

I used to log every ban occurrence and what happened to x and y. I then shared my info and got other peoples info on some things, I have over 500 bans on a excel chart and logs of when happened what and the comment I got from a Jmod if I contacted them Via Twitter, and reddit. + The comments my friends or other fourm posters did on a different platform.

It wrote this as if it were fact and not my opinion, once again if I could edit though I would, ty for your input if I write another thread in the future I'll keep that in mind, ty for your feedback.

Iirc editing is allowed within 15 minutes of the initial post. You should see it next to where you click for quoting
Gold: 5,450.00
Aug 17 2019 03:55pm
Quote (Kyle_Stanley @ Aug 17 2019 04:07pm)
Iirc editing is allowed within 15 minutes of the initial post. You should see it next to where you click for quoting

Depends on the sub forum. Trading you have like 3 days from your last edit to edit before it locks. I believe these are 30 mins
Gold: 82.09
Aug 17 2019 04:08pm
umm where did u get your info
Aug 17 2019 04:25pm
a lot of logged information from my own mistakes + logs from friends + logs from people in a few groups.
in 2016 I tried to start a massive zulrah farm and do things like that. Massive flop, got a few things going thought I was going to be able to do it for a long time or thought I could do it as a job. I was wrong a lot of mistakes and gold losses lol
I've had a little over 200 bans over the years.

These are obv not facts ofc, just my experience.

Quote (PikaBhew @ Aug 17 2019 04:55pm)
Depends on the sub forum. Trading you have like 3 days from your last edit to edit before it locks. I believe these are 30 mins

tyvm <3

This post was edited by biggates on Aug 17 2019 04:28pm
Gold: 6.00
Aug 17 2019 04:29pm
This is some very interesting trail and error you have over many years.

Since rs is now a program it can scan your computer for cheating programs.
Aug 17 2019 04:32pm
Quote (Shokaloop @ Aug 17 2019 05:29pm)
This is some very interesting trail and error you have over many years.

Since rs is now a program it can scan your computer for cheating programs.

A lot of people believe this isn't the case though. Although they do have that in there ToS that they can do that. but who really knows none of us are jagex lol
I stopped massing and things like that because of the stress it was causing me. Nothing is better then waking up to success and like 200-300m profit, but when you get banned and lose everything because you made a mistake, somethign went wrong, failure, report etc. It's not worth it, I don't have problem with bots, but it really isn't that safe and it's easier to just not bot.
Gold: 78,212.00
Aug 17 2019 05:36pm
eee offers legit services by men that only work for him.
Then posts about how many times hes been banned.
Aug 17 2019 05:41pm
Quote (Jove @ Aug 17 2019 06:36pm)
eee offers legit services by men that only work for him.
Then posts about how many times hes been banned.

I don't bot on other peoples accounts one goof and you get banned and you're done and a known scammer, but yeah I would rather try to inform people. None of my customers have been banned ever across any platform I use for that reason.
I saw a bunch of random information posted today about bans and what they mean, so I made what looks to be something half assed thinking I could of edited it a bunch more later.
but yeah I see your point. I also do services myself as well it's not just my workers. Depends on the situation.
but I also record on OBS me or my workers playing. I have storage setup just for that, it's why I offer live streaming.

but I also hardly ever post quotes or anything like that here, I don't really use d2jsp for OSRS that much. Just in my free time, I plan on taking diablo 2 seriously on d2jsp though. I really do enjoy d2jsp overall.

This post was edited by biggates on Aug 17 2019 05:47pm
Gold: 78,212.00
Aug 17 2019 05:47pm
Quote (biggates @ Aug 17 2019 04:41pm)
I don't bot on other peoples accounts one goof and you get banned and you're done and a known scammer, but yeah I would rather try to inform people. None of my customers have been banned ever across any platform I use for that reason.
I saw a bunch of random information posted today about bans and what they mean, so I made what looks to be something half assed thinking I could of edited it a bunch more later.
but yeah I see your point. I also do services myself as well it's not just my workers. Depends on the situation.
but I also record on OBS me or my workers playing. I have storage setup just for that, it's why I offer live streaming.

but I also hardly ever post quotes or anything like that here, I don't really use d2jsp for OSRS that much. Just in my free time, I plan on taking diablo 2 seriously on d2jsp though. I really do enjoy d2jsp overall.

Had to edit as i miss read a part.

This post was edited by Jove on Aug 17 2019 05:48pm
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll