d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Addons In Classic > Which Ones You Gonna Use?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Aug 16 2019 03:17am
I think all those new addons that are now build for classic world of warcraft, the vanilla experience is gonna be different... in a good way ... and a bad way. For example I heared the recount for classic is already ready, which means we can analize the encounters better, however there is addon that shows you all the quests, where to go and what to do and this is potencially bad for the game. I remmember times where I had to go to thottbot or wowhead to check where my quest is , or to ask another player to help me out with the quest. I think this addond will kill those interractions with other players.

Anyway guys let me know which addons you gonna use for classic wow

Regards
Gold: 4.50
Aug 16 2019 04:42am
I remmember times where I had to go to thottbot or wowhead to check where my quest is , or to ask another player to help me out with the quest. I think this addond will kill those interractions with other players.

for me its a huge Pro because when i played vanilla at the beginning i was at shool and had so much time for wow after shool and there was enough time to really read quests and stuff... now i have a job and family.. so im so happy i dont have to spent so much time in searching for quests online or ingame via other players

Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll