d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Need Footpedal Help > Paying Well
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40,375.12
Sep 2 2019 03:41pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 2 2019 12:15pm)
When you DON'T have the footpedal hooked up... do you still see the exclamation marks in Device manager?

there is nothing when the device is not plugged in - everything seems to be working fine

Quote (3oDAtlas @ Sep 2 2019 12:37pm)
Could it be a power issue?

Spit balling here but I had a friend one time who had a very low end Power Supply and if he tried using more than 3 USB ports the 4th one would freak out and constantly disconnect because there wasn't enough power to run it.

Also, could it be a compatibility issue with USB 3.0 v USB 2.0? Does the cable that you connect the foot pedal with have a blue outline inside the USB part? That designates it as a 3.0, if it doesn't maybe ensure you are using a 2.0 port instead of a 3.0?

Good luck brother!

Interesting thought i hadn't considered this. I do have an older power supply. The thing is I have tried other usbs and they don't have that issue. Also, I have a 3.0 slot and I've tried it in every USB slot and get the same response no matter which port I plug it into.

Ok not sure what I did - I uninstalled on of the HID's that was giving me the yellow ! and the device has been working for about 5 min -- longer than it ever has before...I don't know if this will last but maybe its an indication of what is wrong?

This post was edited by EagleHeart on Sep 2 2019 04:07pm
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll