d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > How To Be Better Player? > Fortnite Tips
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2019 06:03am
Hey everyone!

I am playing fortnite for few months and i can't improve myself. I am dying all the time on the beginning of the game. I was reading a lot of articles about tips, took https://www.topfist.com/coachings/fortnite, I was watching a lot of youtube channels with tutorials how you can lvl up in fortnite, I am watching twitch day by day and I still can't play better. Why?

Can you help me with this?
any tips?

This post was edited by AnimenatiOON on Aug 17 2019 11:01am
Aug 15 2019 07:45am
-Find comfortable binds
-CREATIVE PRACTICE
-Practice specific things in creative until they become muscle memory ( wall replaces / shooting then covering up right away, etc etc, just things you see pros do always
Practice your strafing / movements in creative
-You can use aim trainers like kovaaks if you find yourself losing 50/50 battles
- try to avoid 50/50 fights unless your confident
-be confident
Aug 17 2019 11:03am
Quote (Fromage @ Aug 15 2019 03:45pm)
-Find comfortable binds
-CREATIVE PRACTICE
-Practice specific things in creative until they become muscle memory ( wall replaces / shooting then covering up right away, etc etc, just things you see pros do always
Practice your strafing / movements in creative
-You can use aim trainers like kovaaks if you find yourself losing 50/50 battles
- try to avoid 50/50 fights unless your confident
-be confident

thanks mate!

that's true that i need to find more comfortable binds and maybe i will try using aim trainers hmm, thanks!
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll