d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Why Play? I Love It But... > Need A Reason To Keep It Going
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2019 12:19am
What an odd question.... It seems like D2 is more of an addiction than an enjoyable hobby for you. If you legitimately enjoy doing something and it doesn't interfere with your day-to-day relationships, why would you stop? If something you once enjoyed feels like a grind, or it's detracting from the amount of time you'd otherwise spend on important IRL relationships, then it's time to stop.

None of us here know the real you, or how gaming impacts your life. This is something you need to figure out on your own, but I feel a few simple questions can help make that choice for you.

Am I having fun when I play?
Is playing, or other aspects of the game (such as jsp) ever or often stressful?
Is my game-time interfering with my relationships?
Is it the game that's fun, or is it that earning virtual currency is the fun part?

On a side note, of course people are botting lol. You're literally using a website that was created because of botting.... I can't even begin to fathom how a regular on Jsp could complain about bots.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2019 07:43pm
Quote (joblar @ Aug 12 2019 11:05pm)
I just started up again like a month or so ago. Got lots of crap. Wife and I are doing fostercare and just got a baby 6 weeks ago right from the hospital. That was all fine and dandy but now we just got a 4 week old. So 2 babies. I can still find time here and there but stuff is going so cheap now on jsp, so selling it is almost worthless. Everyone is botting too it seems. I still enjoy it but what's the point now?

Should I play every little bit I can or should I quit (again)?

That's great, my wife and I have been fostering medically fragile children for years now. Don't worry about gaming, pour your life into those kids. It's the most rewarding thing ever.
Gold: 200.69
Trader: Trusted
Aug 14 2019 10:29pm
Quote (joblar @ Aug 12 2019 08:05pm)
I just started up again like a month or so ago. Got lots of crap. Wife and I are doing fostercare and just got a baby 6 weeks ago right from the hospital. That was all fine and dandy but now we just got a 4 week old. So 2 babies. I can still find time here and there but stuff is going so cheap now on jsp, so selling it is almost worthless. Everyone is botting too it seems. I still enjoy it but what's the point now?

Should I play every little bit I can or should I quit (again)?

Real life priorities will always come first, and if you try to game too much your wife will let you hear it, trust me.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic