d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Its So Broken Its Become Unplayable
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,678.00
Sep 4 2019 12:04am
Quote (yoda_noob @ Sep 3 2019 09:20pm)
i feel your pain fuck riot they have perma banned 3 accounts 1st 1 maxed diamond 3 2nd 1 was gold 3rd was gold and now i have another smurf account i bought awhile ago back to gold 3 and hes on his last warn LOL this game is set up to fail and fr i miss diablo 2 so much at least in those games they know they cant perma ban their customers for fucking talking and the fact that they have such a piece of shit joke of a system that they perma ban for talking is retarded EVERY game before them simply perma muted if they did any action against accounts for talking but even the most strict games stopped that stupid shit after awhile its a never ending battle and i have proof they dont even have people that read through shit its literally a automated system and a fucking joke fuck riot and fuck feeders and the little cry baby lil baby back bitches that play this game all they do is cry cry cry when they feed like little faggots like why do i have to sink more time into the game because people are fucking feeding their ass off at plat/diamond elo toxic and literally just bought there account to fucking boost piece of shits

You and OP should date.
Gold: 397.77
Sep 4 2019 12:35pm
When you report someone they keep an eye on you aswell.

Just because someone ruins game for you (which is sad )

But you flaming dosent help anything.

Report them and move on. No reason to get toxic

I always have fun if im winning or loosing.

You play to have fun, not to get angry and irratated over a silly game
Gold: 12,797.50
Sep 4 2019 02:12pm
Quote (HouseofGuards @ Aug 12 2019 04:25pm)
So i get two hard inters in my game and someone in game suggests posting a ticket directly to riot about it so they get a permaban...

I make a ticket and even get a response from a riot support staff..

"Hey there House of Guards,
Thanks for writing in to us! I'm really sorry this happened during your match. Intentional feeding is super not cool and something we are very serious about stopping.
I'll look into CharredAsh and tunatunachen and determine what action should be taken although I can't tell you what actions are taken because of privacy concerns. Thank you as well for the screenshots, they will for sure help with the investigation.
It is really unfortunate that you had to experience this behavior from these Summoners. I know we can't change what happened, but I hope you do feel a bit of consolation knowing that the person you reported will be looked into. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
Sincerely,

Chocobro
Riot Games Player Support
Sona Main
"

I received this e-mail July 23rd yet these two idiots have been hard inting 2-3times a day and seems like they havent been punished at all..
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tunatunachen
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=CharredAsh

So I forget about it and not give a fuck anymore yet I get a soft inter my previous game...picks ezreal with comet and refuses to go to bot lane... nonstop roaming to top/mid/enemy jungle.
intentionally trying to push my lane, steal our jungler's buffs etc... I hard carry this idiot to a win with our jungler and only thing I ever say to him is "you're bad" after he takes rift from a 5/1/5 fed renekton and tells me since i dont have tp for split push its useless on me... he runs to midlane in front of janna and tries to summon rift only to be cancelled.

I got a chat restriction due to toxicity............. are you kidding me??

im amazed that the second guy even had kills :O
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll