d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Its So Broken Its Become Unplayable
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 230,806.33
Aug 14 2019 05:42pm
Quote (HouseofGuards @ Aug 12 2019 07:25am)
So i get two hard inters in my game and someone in game suggests posting a ticket directly to riot about it so they get a permaban...

I make a ticket and even get a response from a riot support staff..

"Hey there House of Guards,
Thanks for writing in to us! I'm really sorry this happened during your match. Intentional feeding is super not cool and something we are very serious about stopping.
I'll look into CharredAsh and tunatunachen and determine what action should be taken although I can't tell you what actions are taken because of privacy concerns. Thank you as well for the screenshots, they will for sure help with the investigation.
It is really unfortunate that you had to experience this behavior from these Summoners. I know we can't change what happened, but I hope you do feel a bit of consolation knowing that the person you reported will be looked into. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
Sincerely,

Chocobro
Riot Games Player Support
Sona Main
"

I received this e-mail July 23rd yet these two idiots have been hard inting 2-3times a day and seems like they havent been punished at all..
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tunatunachen
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=CharredAsh

So I forget about it and not give a fuck anymore yet I get a soft inter my previous game...picks ezreal with comet and refuses to go to bot lane... nonstop roaming to top/mid/enemy jungle.
intentionally trying to push my lane, steal our jungler's buffs etc... I hard carry this idiot to a win with our jungler and only thing I ever say to him is "you're bad" after he takes rift from a 5/1/5 fed renekton and tells me since i dont have tp for split push its useless on me... he runs to midlane in front of janna and tries to summon rift only to be cancelled.

I got a chat restriction due to toxicity............. are you kidding me??

cry toxic boy
Gold: 397.77
Aug 15 2019 03:33pm
Best thing you can do is laugh about the matter.

Why bother using energy on 2 fools and getting your self angry?

Being angry is never a good solution
Gold: 22,393.07
Aug 15 2019 06:21pm
Play veigardaddy
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Aug 16 2019 04:56am
2.6M mastery teemo makes me immune to Rito-Police
Gold: 3,461.00
Aug 26 2019 08:50am
See the thing is they both havn't played for 9 days now so they probably did get a temp suspension at the very least.

I hear you though I got wasted one night and was toxic as hell and got my account permabanned without any previous warnings. Hundreds of dollars in skins and thousands of hours sunk into that account.

They really ought to either crack down on this down shit or seriously stop catering to babies and just draw the line somewhere a little more reasonable.
Gold: 7,290.06
Aug 26 2019 11:20pm
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Aug 14 2019 07:42pm)
cry toxic boy

lol u wot
Gold: 230,806.33
Aug 27 2019 01:55am
Quote (chatone @ Aug 26 2019 10:20pm)
lol u wot

Fite me
Gold: 4,745.61
Aug 30 2019 09:42pm
got a guy that decided he didnt want to group anymore and spent the rest of the game farming. team didnt want to ff

that was some shitty game
Gold: 9,878.00
Aug 31 2019 03:05pm
Try caring about things you can actually change, like your toxicity.

I can def talk some mad shit when my teammates are braindead, so I turned off teamchat and allchat.
Gold: Locked
Sep 3 2019 08:20pm
Quote (HouseofGuards @ Aug 12 2019 07:25am)
So i get two hard inters in my game and someone in game suggests posting a ticket directly to riot about it so they get a permaban...

I make a ticket and even get a response from a riot support staff..

"Hey there House of Guards,
Thanks for writing in to us! I'm really sorry this happened during your match. Intentional feeding is super not cool and something we are very serious about stopping.
I'll look into CharredAsh and tunatunachen and determine what action should be taken although I can't tell you what actions are taken because of privacy concerns. Thank you as well for the screenshots, they will for sure help with the investigation.
It is really unfortunate that you had to experience this behavior from these Summoners. I know we can't change what happened, but I hope you do feel a bit of consolation knowing that the person you reported will be looked into. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
Sincerely,

Chocobro
Riot Games Player Support
Sona Main
"

I received this e-mail July 23rd yet these two idiots have been hard inting 2-3times a day and seems like they havent been punished at all..
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tunatunachen
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=CharredAsh

So I forget about it and not give a fuck anymore yet I get a soft inter my previous game...picks ezreal with comet and refuses to go to bot lane... nonstop roaming to top/mid/enemy jungle.
intentionally trying to push my lane, steal our jungler's buffs etc... I hard carry this idiot to a win with our jungler and only thing I ever say to him is "you're bad" after he takes rift from a 5/1/5 fed renekton and tells me since i dont have tp for split push its useless on me... he runs to midlane in front of janna and tries to summon rift only to be cancelled.

I got a chat restriction due to toxicity............. are you kidding me??

i feel your pain fuck riot they have perma banned 3 accounts 1st 1 maxed diamond 3 2nd 1 was gold 3rd was gold and now i have another smurf account i bought awhile ago back to gold 3 and hes on his last warn LOL this game is set up to fail and fr i miss diablo 2 so much at least in those games they know they cant perma ban their customers for fucking talking and the fact that they have such a piece of shit joke of a system that they perma ban for talking is retarded EVERY game before them simply perma muted if they did any action against accounts for talking but even the most strict games stopped that stupid shit after awhile its a never ending battle and i have proof they dont even have people that read through shit its literally a automated system and a fucking joke fuck riot and fuck feeders and the little cry baby lil baby back bitches that play this game all they do is cry cry cry when they feed like little faggots like why do i have to sink more time into the game because people are fucking feeding their ass off at plat/diamond elo toxic and literally just bought there account to fucking boost piece of shits
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll