d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Its So Broken Its Become Unplayable
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2019 08:25am
So i get two hard inters in my game and someone in game suggests posting a ticket directly to riot about it so they get a permaban...

I make a ticket and even get a response from a riot support staff..

"Hey there House of Guards,
Thanks for writing in to us! I'm really sorry this happened during your match. Intentional feeding is super not cool and something we are very serious about stopping.
I'll look into CharredAsh and tunatunachen and determine what action should be taken although I can't tell you what actions are taken because of privacy concerns. Thank you as well for the screenshots, they will for sure help with the investigation.
It is really unfortunate that you had to experience this behavior from these Summoners. I know we can't change what happened, but I hope you do feel a bit of consolation knowing that the person you reported will be looked into. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
Sincerely,

Chocobro
Riot Games Player Support
Sona Main
"

I received this e-mail July 23rd yet these two idiots have been hard inting 2-3times a day and seems like they havent been punished at all..
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tunatunachen
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=CharredAsh

So I forget about it and not give a fuck anymore yet I get a soft inter my previous game...picks ezreal with comet and refuses to go to bot lane... nonstop roaming to top/mid/enemy jungle.
intentionally trying to push my lane, steal our jungler's buffs etc... I hard carry this idiot to a win with our jungler and only thing I ever say to him is "you're bad" after he takes rift from a 5/1/5 fed renekton and tells me since i dont have tp for split push its useless on me... he runs to midlane in front of janna and tries to summon rift only to be cancelled.

I got a chat restriction due to toxicity............. are you kidding me??

This post was edited by HouseofGuards on Aug 12 2019 08:25am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2019 08:26am
Also why would anyone take rift away from a 5/1/5 fed renekton when I can 1v3??? he tells me drake is spawning so i should be there with the team...

wouldnt the best option be to summon rift top and force 3 ppl to come to me??

wasn't tilted from the game as I hard carried but i open my client this morning and I got a chat restriction now at honor level 0.... game is so pathetic beyond words

This post was edited by HouseofGuards on Aug 12 2019 08:27am
Gold: 15.00
Aug 12 2019 08:47am
its because here in north america we have a bunch of closet mass murderers who are ultra sensitive to insults online.
Riot doesn't want you forcing someone to shoot up a walmart so they ban you for talking.
Riot doesn't want Incel Andy to shoot up a school because they can't soft int a game so they say its ok.
Gold: 1,726.33
Aug 12 2019 03:59pm
Try not being toxic.
The would remove your chat restriction problem. That's your fault. That's something you can fix.

People afking or inting is on riot to solve the problem.
Obviously they have a lot of reports and their system and it doesn't create money, it's low priotity.

But to use you being chat restricted based on an automated system as evidence that riot doesn't punish the "right" people makes absolutely no sense.
You will only get chat restrictions if you have multiple games in succession that you're being toxic. Which all in all, can be understandable due to the afkers, but none the less, will get you banned/chat restricted/ low priority.

I'd suggest turning off all chat or disable your enter key.
Or playing in a group with comms.
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Aug 12 2019 06:52pm
Quote (HouseofGuards @ 12 Aug 2019 10:25)
So i get two hard inters in my game and someone in game suggests posting a ticket directly to riot about it so they get a permaban...

I make a ticket and even get a response from a riot support staff..

"Hey there House of Guards,
Thanks for writing in to us! I'm really sorry this happened during your match. Intentional feeding is super not cool and something we are very serious about stopping.
I'll look into CharredAsh and tunatunachen and determine what action should be taken although I can't tell you what actions are taken because of privacy concerns. Thank you as well for the screenshots, they will for sure help with the investigation.
It is really unfortunate that you had to experience this behavior from these Summoners. I know we can't change what happened, but I hope you do feel a bit of consolation knowing that the person you reported will be looked into. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
Sincerely,

Chocobro
Riot Games Player Support
Sona Main
"

I received this e-mail July 23rd yet these two idiots have been hard inting 2-3times a day and seems like they havent been punished at all..
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=tunatunachen
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=CharredAsh

So I forget about it and not give a fuck anymore yet I get a soft inter my previous game...picks ezreal with comet and refuses to go to bot lane... nonstop roaming to top/mid/enemy jungle.
intentionally trying to push my lane, steal our jungler's buffs etc... I hard carry this idiot to a win with our jungler and only thing I ever say to him is "you're bad" after he takes rift from a 5/1/5 fed renekton and tells me since i dont have tp for split push its useless on me... he runs to midlane in front of janna and tries to summon rift only to be cancelled.

I got a chat restriction due to toxicity............. are you kidding me??

You might be toxic. I had jg pick ezreal no smite, roam around, and we made it work. Once fool tried flaming him but our team immediately stood behind ezreal and he carried.

This post was edited by Greater on Aug 12 2019 06:52pm
Gold: 2,888.88
Aug 12 2019 06:56pm
It's worth noting that being bad is NOT intentional feeding. I've had someone go 0-17 in Diamond promos. Not out of rage, but because they person they were playing against was obviously someone much better than him. Our jungler wasn't doing well enough for his ganks to even matter, and so we fell so far behind there was no climbing back. We had a very good team who all were extremely understanding of the guys situation. That's literally the only game I've had someone do that badly and not had everyone rage.

The two players you linked have many champions with decent K/D ratios, and from the games showing have both had a couple bad games, and a couple good games. If I were the one making the decision, I wouldn't ban them.

Use games where people feed to practice cs'ing, ward placement, positional zoning, etc. There is always something you can do to improve, even if you're losing.
Gold: 179.00
Aug 12 2019 07:00pm
lowelo op
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
Aug 12 2019 08:23pm
They just suck

Leave them alone stalker
Gold: 336.86
Aug 14 2019 02:59pm

Exhibit 1: I'm really sorry

Exhibit 2: super not cool

Exhibit 3: very serious

Riot is a joke.

Riot perma'd me for typing censored words. I strongly believe they perma'd me because i had a max account and would never need to purchase anything other than new skins so they decided that my 8 year and thousands of dollars of commitment was dog shit and me typing censored words in a channel that is 1 click mutable is perma ban worthy, not actual toxic BEHAVIOR, like, say, inting, all the fucking time.

If I talk shit, you can mute me, or it gets censored, and if you are qqing about uncensored words. then turn on the fucking censors you fucking pussies.

If someone purposely steals my blue then runs into the enemy mid laner just because he is mad at our mid laner, that is actual toxic behavior. Words. Are. Mutable.

This post was edited by IroningTheMaiden on Aug 14 2019 03:01pm
Gold: 150.00
Aug 14 2019 05:18pm
sometimes idk what i miss.

diablo 2

or just the 2000s where people weren't such crybabies. well people cried but companies didnt give a fuck til microtransactions
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll