d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Leaving This Prayer Request Here > For Any And All Prayer Chains Available
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 70.69
Aug 11 2019 05:01pm
Found out a friend of mine who happens to be my brothers best friend is in the hospital in a induced coma with liver failure and kidney failure. He is on dialysis but the doctors say he may not have much time left even before anyone receives this he may already be gone but pls pray for him. His name is jason and he is 29 he has a son who is 8 and family and friends who love him. God has moved mountains in my life and I will ask that he moves some more for Jason. If it is God's will that jason lives let it be the deciding factor to bring jason to God and may all of the glory go to the King on High. Amen

I know the power of prayer and that sometimes the things we ask are not always what we get it is up to God and what He deems necessary.
If the worst does come and Jason passes away I would just like prayers of comfort for both his family and my brother who has taken it the hardest a part from Jasons father.

Thank you to all who sees this and passes it on.
Gold: 5.26
Aug 11 2019 07:24pm
I'm going to have the prayer for Jason and his family God is good and I'm sure he will help your friend and that better days come in the future May God hear our prayers on behalf of the father's son and the holy spirit Amen.
Gold: 70.69
Aug 12 2019 12:42pm
I was told today that today is jasons last day.
Thank you to everyone who prayed over this but now is the time for more prayers for his family and friends as they start their days with out jason with us.

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic