d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Help Plz Q_q
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 670.00
Aug 8 2019 02:16pm
so recently i updated windows 5 days ago..

and since then while i play pubg/smite etc my pc will just freeze randomly.. no error codes etc and ill have to force restart my pc (only happens while playing games) ... when i googled the issues i tried a couple of the steps i found on the internet associated with what i believe is happening...

ive cleared my Temp files/ updated my drivers( made sure they were up to date) checked for corrupt files using System file checker

which when i ran that it said it should come back clear but mine didnt is says

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

i personally have no clue what that means or if its common or easy to fix... Q_Q or if this could be causing the issues...

i turned down my OC's on my cpu/gpu and memory and im having the same issue so im not sure how to proceed..

pc spec ryzen 1600 @3.9 ghz @ 49c idle and 52-55c load
1070ti gpu clock @ 721mhz memory clocked at 4006 mhz volatge at 675mV it runs at 54c idle and 59 under game load
16gb ram 3000mhz

running windows 10 64bit

if you need other info lmk O_O

This post was edited by solicit on Aug 8 2019 02:20pm
Gold: 18,352.00
Aug 19 2019 01:23am
format is or post the CBS log.
Gold: 16,010.80
Sep 6 2019 01:00pm
Quote (solicit @ Aug 8 2019 01:16pm)
so recently i updated windows 5 days ago..

and since then while i play pubg/smite etc my pc will just freeze randomly.. no error codes etc and ill have to force restart my pc (only happens while playing games) ... when i googled the issues i tried a couple of the steps i found on the internet associated with what i believe is happening...

ive cleared my Temp files/ updated my drivers( made sure they were up to date) checked for corrupt files using System file checker

which when i ran that it said it should come back clear but mine didnt is says

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

i personally have no clue what that means or if its common or easy to fix... Q_Q or if this could be causing the issues...

i turned down my OC's on my cpu/gpu and memory and im having the same issue so im not sure how to proceed..

pc spec ryzen 1600 @3.9 ghz @ 49c idle and 52-55c load
1070ti gpu clock @ 721mhz memory clocked at 4006 mhz volatge at 675mV it runs at 54c idle and 59 under game load
16gb ram 3000mhz

running windows 10 64bit

if you need other info lmk O_O

Usually means you either have a virus or your system files corrupted during a windows update. Have to read the log file in notepad to see why.

You could try to wipe out the windows update repository and re-run windows updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-clear-windows-update-cache/f397d5f6-1fe0-4f41-9d25-862fb45f918c

This post was edited by NmE_NeMEsis on Sep 6 2019 01:00pm
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll