d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
FT
> Skulled Revs > Skulled Revenant Protection
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 5,607.00
Aug 17 2019 01:06pm
Quote (Skrimbles @ Aug 8 2019 05:47pm)
Interesting, so say i wanted to purchase 1 week of protection on a 100+ combat ironman. This would only cost me 3m? how many other people would i be competing against?

tbh with 90 range or higher you can easily make 3m back in like a day or less if you dont get atttacked every 2 minutes.. seems cheap if they are actually efficient at what they do and keep people off you/keep you from dying.. idk why so many people are giving this guy such a hard time other then his join date this seems like a good deal.

Edit: i'd love a free week. hell i'd even be down to pay provided the service was legit. sadly i'm not gonna be a member for a few more days :(

As an ironman, you'd get 0 kills, people won't off your revs.

As someone who has previously paid 3m gp for a week, I was kicked day 2 cause I was "susp" for being around when a large clan attacked on two occasions and never refunded. Whoever I was talking to seemed drunk out of their mind.

Didn't matter I was 126 with 50k revenant kc with no prior name changes or pvp clan history, I was "susp".

But I can vouch that at least one one occasion someone did drop well over 5m in various dragon items.

This post was edited by Gamerboi69420 on Aug 17 2019 01:11pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2019 01:19pm
Quote (Gamerboi69420 @ Aug 17 2019 02:06pm)
As an ironman, you'd get 0 kills, people won't off your revs.

As someone who has previously paid 3m gp for a week, I was kicked day 2 cause I was "susp" for being around when a large clan attacked on two occasions and never refunded. Whoever I was talking to seemed drunk out of their mind.

Didn't matter I was 126 with 50k revenant kc with no prior name changes or pvp clan history, I was "susp".

But I can vouch that at least one one occasion someone did drop well over 5m in various dragon items.

I can help you receive a refund, Rendual had a change of staff team since then and they reformatted how things are done, and we grab new worlds. at one point it was trash, about a month after SV joined because of the whole 1750 situation. I can help you rectify your situation on discord if you want. BDot#0736

This post was edited by biggates on Aug 17 2019 01:20pm
Gold: 5,607.00
Aug 17 2019 01:26pm
Quote (biggates @ Aug 17 2019 03:19pm)
I can help you receive a refund, Rendual had a change of staff team since then and they reformatted how things are done, and we grab new worlds. at one point it was trash, about a month after SV joined because of the whole 1750 situation. I can help you rectify your situation on discord if you want. BDot#0736

Sounds good, I did speak to Rendual once or twice and I'd get re-added but whomever it was would keep kicking me so it was pointless, it was a pain.

And it was quite a few months ago so hopefully you boise are doing good now.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2019 01:26pm
Quote (Gamerboi69420 @ Aug 17 2019 02:26pm)
Sounds good, I did speak to Rendual once or twice and I'd get re-added but whomever it was would keep kicking me so it was pointless, it was a pain.

And it was quite a few months ago so hopefully you boise are doing good now.

I'm not staff or anything like that, but I am good friends with rendual, I used to do services on his platform, but yeah in the clanning community and things like that everyone thinks everyone is a rat, it's so annoying tbh lol
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check