d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Npb Baal Runners/running. Live Active Gameplay > We Are A Community Of Real Gamers. Usw
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Aug 3 2019 04:34pm
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/channel-op-npb-no-public-bots-real-live-game-play-any-time-you-log-on-100-you-can-meet-more-gamers-just-like-you/98/9

Spam is an instant report. Sorry. This is a baal gathering, I would like to stay on topic here :rolleyes:
@uswest realm

:thumbsup:
Hi I have an active community of over 85+ diablo 2 battle.net gamers. The idea of the gathering was that there are so many bots that real people are played out thin. I launched npb in order to bring players together and promote the game more intended for how it was played. Meaning you get to run together without bots. The more people who join us the more runs we can have. The more people who are interested in running baals for real on USWEST server should seriously consider joining our community. It is growing and people are recruiting. Faith has been established here in the club. Members have joined, members have been booted, but the community that has been growing continues, and as a leader I will not let anyone prevent us from being able to feel what we all desire. Some awesome old school diablo 2. :thumbsup:

If you want in or just want to stop by the community shoot me a private message and ill give you a bit of the run down.
Well gg hf. :thumbsup: :santa:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Join us I am really looking forward to having a few more people on a few days a week looking just to do baal runs :)

To become a part of emerging and largest growing community on uswest server. do this :) and thisin channel chat on battle net. type /home op npb

After that type /home

and you should be in channel op npb

See yeah around them baal games :drool: :drool: :drool:

This post was edited by treezin on Aug 3 2019 04:43pm
Aug 3 2019 10:23pm
Baals
Aug 5 2019 10:04am
:thumbsup: