Gold: 9,205.00
Aug 3 2019 04:27am
- ignore every post except this one
- download the game
- start playing
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 3 2019 06:19am
its good fun for a few months, then you start to get annoyed by little things, like having to wisp 50 people for a low tier map or currency, lack of endgame, massive censorship especially on the forums, and the fact that you are playing poe like its your day job without actually getting anything good :mellow:

still my advice is install it, because the first few months you cant really notice all that because you will be impressed by how much content there is :drool: stop playing when you realize that there is absolutely no point to doing all that content because there is no pvp whatsoever :wacko:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Aug 3 2019 06:26am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Aug 3 2019 08:04am
Quote (Furdtarmer @ Aug 3 2019 09:23am)
I still have hope that theyre holding onto the AH trump card for 4.0

But im probably wrong and itll just be re-skinned "new" content - aka slightly different mechanics that require you to grind 15 hours more to level each character by clicking on a minotaur demon once to kill it instead of the "old" (and obviously shittier) snake demon once to kill it - which results in a lootsplosion of 99.9999% useless shit - where the .0001% is a rare with a new tier mod that makes all previous mods worthless for mirror services and tanks prices all round, or a useful unique (hurray the only thing you can actually sell!) or an exalted orb once in a while.... then its off to the 3rd party trading sites (which take the api information and deal it out to the tiny super rich well connected subset of players privately and leave the scraps for the public - something that i guess makes for great video game experience according to GGG and their fanboys and we dont know shit, us peasants... were just the shit heads that pay their salary) to try for months on end to off your shit only to be pestered by lowballers incessantly and finally be able to sell it after you haggle with (code language for "trick") some dude to buy your garbage for 25 minutes in trade chat (awesome player interaction!!!! - totally not entirely designed to just force you to visit other people's hideouts so that you may be enticed to buy a mtx from ggg - but again this is totally not the case GGG is a good company and want you to have fun with quality interpersonal experiences which trading definately does and has no drawbacks whatsoever BURN THE HEATHEN THAT SAYS OTHERWISE! - all because the game is basically dead and theres no reason to party with anyone ever with the exception of a brand new league making the social interaction of the game essentially only worthwhile when someone says Le Toucan has Arrived honestly...) then rinse repeat right after you quit your job because theres no way in fuck youll ever be good at this game without spending 18hours straight to no life the league start followed by 6 hours of reading the wiki/other sites to understand the increasingly complex and convoluted interactions, crafting recipes, and boss guides (no sleep for you bitch!) then its back to the races for another 18 hours of "fun" play of this "game" which is really looking more and more like a university degree to be even half good at unless you buy your shit using rmt and risk getting banned ofc - and all for what exactly... theres no actual endgame content (like pvp for example just an idea... i heard of this really great new feature in this unheard of game called "diablo" or someshit that this worked in... maybe worth looking into idk) - except for repeatedly doing the same maps over and over and over and over again in hopes of what exactly? --- good loot? which then takes you full circle back to the missing AH feature and the fact that you cant easily sell your shit anyways... its almost as if playing the same thing over and over and over and over again is some how literally retarded thing to do - might as well just type this dumbassly long useless paragraph run on youre probably not reading repeatedly... say 10 more times in a row- then call that "fun"... Since when is doing the same content 20 times in a row each day every day considered an enjoyable way to relax?!?... anyway tl:dr snyft2 is my daddy, furd out.

Am I close do you think or nah?

I think they will add a trading board like console.
Gold: 136.00
Aug 3 2019 02:20pm
Youtube
Gold: 205.00
Aug 3 2019 04:09pm
only download if you dont want to have a life
Gold: 3,621.69
Aug 3 2019 05:16pm
games good, unlike diablo 3
Gold: 314.50
Aug 4 2019 12:00am
Gold: 12,797.00
Aug 4 2019 02:34am
Quote (ledark @ Aug 4 2019 08:00am)

you look like a fire ball :blush:
Gold: 15,945.00
Aug 4 2019 10:23am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 3 2019 05:19am)
its good fun for a few months, then you start to get annoyed by little things, like having to wisp 50 people for a low tier map or currency, lack of endgame, massive censorship especially on the forums, and the fact that you are playing poe like its your day job without actually getting anything good :mellow:

still my advice is install it, because the first few months you cant really notice all that because you will be impressed by how much content there is :drool: stop playing when you realize that there is absolutely no point to doing all that content because there is no pvp whatsoever :wacko:

member when people said this is a good league? Steamcharts already down to 24k players LOL.

Maybe once they start carrying about what people want with things like trade their leagues will stop dying fast.

This post was edited by Dmitriy on Aug 4 2019 10:27am
Gold: 314.50
Aug 4 2019 01:32pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 4 2019 03:34am)
you look like a fire ball :blush:

Yeh I forgot what league it was but yeh when you fight shaper stuff and it goes negative in colors. Forgot what skills I used but it was not fireball :rofl:
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll