d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Broken Ankle > Just Bc I Needed To Type The Story
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 7,290.06
Jul 28 2019 12:07am
and practice my english.

well. it happened while I was dancing.
I'm not sure why, how or where it came from, but my God. I fell in front of all these people watching me while I was on the floor, sounding, on the floor of a dance floor... full of alcohol.

I opened my eyes. the alcohol in my blood had probably helped to calm the panic that was overwhelming me. probably I realized that something was just not right.

the security men helped me up and that's when I felt my leg and its creaking. panic was then overwhelming me much more and I shouted to my friend that I probably wasn't going to get out of here on my own.

I started crying, the pain and anxiety absorbed me: I think my foot was starting to make waves of pain that were ignored by the adrenaline. so I looked at my friend and told her to call the ambulance while a few people were there flattering my back while I was drinking water all the time. (thanks to the bartender for serving me so much water and not making me feel like I was disturbing her).

the paramedics arrived, so did my mother: I was there in front of all these people while playing like a real adult. and yet, the only thing I would have wanted was my cat and comfort.

We were in a basement. More paramedics came to help the paramedics already there. I didn't realize how much I was hurt, or anyone else, how could I have imagined that I had crushed almost the entire ankle? incredible.

so... we go to the hospital. impossible to stop panicking when my mother wasn't with me and I was really alone with a young man who looked very calm but not very comforting. I was so tired and sore. my foot literally turned black, I had bruises on my leg and when the lady lifted my leg (I couldn't do it and I was crying so much that it was useless to do it to myself): she made a face of disgust and told all the doctors present that she felt all the crackling when my leg was moving.

I could hear it.
I could feel it.

we're trying to think that we're overreacting, that it's okay.
but it was really not okay.

I had spasms in my leg, I was screaming, I was in so much pain, incredibly impressive: the pain was impossible to bear as time went on.

when I was sent to the radio: they sent me back in an emergency afterwards. 10 minutes later I was immediately called back: I passed in front of several people.

the doctor told me it was a severe injury, I had more than 4 fractures, my leg was no longer standing on its own. It was a surgical case.

my heart just stopped.
I hate spending the night away from my bed, I love comfort and I was in such pain: it was impossible to get used to the idea that I would go under the knife. that I would be put to sleep, that I would have screws, pins, metal, that they would put me on a surgical table.

the pain was so sharp, the slightest movement, the slightest second I spent in my chair was pure torture. my leg was probably detached from its bone (at my ankle level). it was just impressive because if I had been told it had happened just like that: I couldn't have believed it.
Jul 28 2019 12:31am
the worst was yet to come when I was transferred to a fake room separated from other beds with simple curtains. have you ever had calf cramps? these are the worst.
the kind of cramp you have to jump on or it won't go away. It contracts the whole leg.

I don't need to tell you that I must have screamed at least ten times for murder: with a mean nurse telling me to shut up every time while I was shaking in pain.

alcohol = dehydration.
I didn't need to add either that it is almost impossible to take blood samples from me when I am dehydrated and my body is already very difficult to inject. I begged everyone for water but it was impossible to give me any because it was possible for me to have surgery the same day.

By the way, that stupid nurse begged her boss 19 times to have a lunch break while I was suffering martyrdom next to her. When she came back to see her other patients (the reason she kept telling me to shut up) I asked her if her meal had lived up to her expectations. big cunt. she didn't say anything because I would still cry in pain.

it must have taken at least 15 shots before finding a suitable vein.

I was in my own cage.
I just felt like I was going to pass out.

fortunately, when I had spasms/cramps, the surgeon came by at the same time and heard me scream... probably it convinced him that it couldn't wait until tomorrow''.

I would have liked to show you the other pictures but it was impressive. really. not hard to believe considering my pain but incredible to think that it was possible to be so bad.

Jul 28 2019 01:05am
the nice nurse who came to take me to the surgery floor was trying to make me laugh (a little crazy) and it was still nice of her because I was quite unpleasant.

"Wait till you give birth, you'll see what a sharp pain is

I changed my expression (probably I looked more constipated than before) and told her

Hey Wendy I think on a scale of 1 to 10 it hurts me at 20 so it stays comparable

this made both of us smile
thanks lord
Jul 28 2019 05:08pm
so yeah;

I had my room. With strangers. I was so sore that at first I didn't really have the strength to care.

barely ten minutes later (I arrived at the hospital at 4:00 a.m. and left for surgery around 3:00 p.m. It's very fast for a busy Quebec hospital).

I panicked. I looked at the man and asked him questions. Do you have children? Have you been doing this for a long time? I'm scared.

I met the anesthesiologist. He explained the danger well. The risks of falling asleep. I signed that I accepted the operation.

I remember the room, there were 4 of them. I had to change beds and my soul was panicked and had cramps in my calf. I started screaming in pain (know that I am a very sweet and very quiet person). generally.

I slapped one of the men when I saw the pain. I was unable to collaborate until I was gently pricked in the back. I had my head in a pillow, I was sitting at first because I was psychologically preparing to move.

Finally. I'm leaving. I remember telling myself that things were going to be fine.
I fell asleep, completely. It was special.

then I woke up, freed from my pain.
Morphine maybe. I couldn't feel much anymore.
Jul 28 2019 08:58pm
dude

I'm going to have to go to the emergency room this week (probably tomorrow given the state of my foot)

I think I have complications with my surgery.
I feel a piece of metal, quite intense even, it really hurts. my mother is a nurse and she told me it wasn't normal, it's shocking because I'm really scared.

It irritates me because it's been almost a month since I had surgery.

Then there. You feel the fucking screw on my ankle and it's hard... it hurts so much just to think about it. The friction. Everything.
Jul 28 2019 09:03pm
Jul 29 2019 10:27pm
the emergency room is full.
on 26 stretchers there are 39 people. so impossible for me to have the slightest desire to go there. I know it's necessary, you see the redness, the pain makes me flush.

150% of its capacity.

I almost think it's better to wait for my post surgery appointment (12th august) but my God. What if it ends up piercing my skin? You can feel the metal, you can see the shape through my skin.

It scares me so much. I try not to think about it. It heals really well except for the fact that it hurts me a lot and the inexplicable hard tip.
Gold: 716,955.60
Jul 31 2019 11:35pm
ty
Aug 3 2019 10:32pm
my appointment is Monday.
I bathed this weekend after 1 month. it hurts me, I still feel the nail but I try not to think about it. I was really happy. even if it hurts me super bad, it feels good, it sad because I really feel the metal and the operation is coming. fortunately the appointment has been advanced. we will see...

This post was edited by chatone on Aug 3 2019 10:32pm
Aug 6 2019 01:40am
Okay, so then.

it is currently August 6, 2019
It's 3:34 in the morning.
I'm about to have surgery, I'm going to go to the hospital around 11:00 AM to prepare for my surgery. They're going to remove the two small screws.
It's starting to leak from a small yellow liquid, fortunately I'm being seen in an emergency. If my appointment hadn't taken place yesterday (Monday), I probably would have found a place for myself in the emergency room.

Am I afraid? Yes.
they're still going to play in my bones. it's still something to live for. I'm still going to have to relive the step''I won't walk for X times''.
but at the same time, I got up 15 minutes ago to go pee: hell. Pain.
It's already getting infected. It's red all around the ankle and it's hot.
So I'm... a little anxious. But not too anxious. It might take away a certain point in life. I hope it's going to be fine.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic