d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Fallout Series >
FT
> Ps4 God Rolls And Legacy
Prev12
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.30
Oct 1 2019 09:17am
Quote (Nede @ Oct 1 2019 07:59am)
Do you see the list of items I own? I think I have a little bit of experience you stupid s.o.b.

You dug this topic up from the gutters it was very old just so you can come in here and try to act like you know shit. The first line of the thread states you can go shit in your own hand if you do exactly what you did. And then you get butthurt when I do what I said in the beginning I would do? You're one of the reasons this world is going to shit. I dont give a fucking fuck what you think or dont think and if you come in here trying to start shit then youre going to get it. So don't act like you did nothing wrong, when you started it.

Now, kindly, as I stated before, GO SHIT IN YOUR OWN HAND. Leave this shit to the professionals

First off, you obviously aren't a professional, you are clearly a child or a very immature adult, bro you've approached me with nothing but hostility, me personally I brought in 210,000 caps yesterday alone from multiple which INCLUDES WEAPONS AND ARMOR

AND as I said every has their own personal opinion...

4 weapons there ARE NOT god roll

You clearly do not know what you are talking about for the most part....

this is messed up
Gold: 0.00
Oct 1 2019 12:40pm
Quote (TheHighLyfe @ Oct 1 2019 10:17am)
First off, you obviously aren't a professional, you are clearly a child or a very immature adult, bro you've approached me with nothing but hostility, me personally I brought in 210,000 caps yesterday alone from multiple which INCLUDES WEAPONS AND ARMOR

AND as I said every has their own personal opinion...

4 weapons there ARE NOT god roll

You clearly do not know what you are talking about for the most part....

this is messed up

The fact you're even bragging about caps proves you're not even close to my level :rofl:

Caps are for broke bitches.
Go Back To Fallout Series Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll