d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Tft Is Actually Playable Now
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.71
Jul 19 2019 03:25am
Quote (Ramy @ Jul 19 2019 04:31am)
anyone know at what point tommyvv started speaking coherent english?

I imagine someday in the future maybe.
Gold: 632.75
Jul 19 2019 11:46am
Quote (DrLatBC @ Jul 19 2019 05:25am)
I imagine someday in the future maybe.

haha nice meme
Gold: 51,207.64
Trader: Trusted
Jul 20 2019 03:00pm
dunno about you
but game is totaly unplayble :/
removed it.
from winning almost every game, right the second the game patched, i end last every game

just feels like the game makes me lose on purpose, so nty.

i had enough of that bullshit fake rng with blizzard rofl.

This post was edited by BigBalaBoom on Jul 20 2019 03:00pm
Gold: 34,965.09
Jul 20 2019 04:06pm
Quote (BigBalaBoom @ 20 Jul 2019 14:00)
dunno about you
but game is totaly unplayble :/
removed it.
from winning almost every game, right the second the game patched, i end last every game

just feels like the game makes me lose on purpose, so nty.

i had enough of that bullshit fake rng with blizzard rofl.

they did remove consistency from most of the good teams and made random stuff like gunslingers or aatrox too good, even if you spam random items. you can have just 2-3 gunslingers + 3 pirate bonus + 2 random non matching tanks and actually destroy well thought out teams with multiple synergies with higher cost units.. so like prepatch his random garbage team of all 1 cost + 2 cost units for econ loses this HARD. Even if I don't place my items. instead they made it so 2 gunslinger bonus solos the whole fkin team even though the yordle bonus should've been able to stall out gunslingers. Nid can't even transform in time despite his only damage item being static shiv.

Now you'll see some really SUS teams winning fights they never would've even dreamed of winning

alot of the changes are actually pretty aids when you stop to think about what is actually happening here. On one hand it's nice that if you get unlucky with getting damage items, you still might be able to win the game, but on the other there's no fkin way pirates should be a winstreak comp when it's also the free money comp

also note that that is a 2.5k hp golem. Dead in like 9 seconds, including the majority of the rest of the team too. Like what????? You can get that dude's whole team comp at the very start of the game

This post was edited by Harua on Jul 20 2019 04:13pm
Gold: 34,965.09
Jul 20 2019 04:38pm
And then we have shit like this. His team should NEVER be enough dps to win this fight. but SOMEHOW they decided 2x gunslinger dps is all you rly need. He had 3x sorc but why the hell would that matter when he throws the only good damage from morg into a spot where it will never get a good ult off? Also fuck you game for auto filling ken right there. So much to be annoyed about in this screenshot when you know the stupid yordle comp wins this despite how it should be heavily outclassed, but for some reason gunslinger on a 1 + 2 star unit is enough to fuck a whole team of 5 top tier high cost 2 star units with an item stacked 5 cost yasuo. That's just so fucking garbage. 74 cost vs 57 but you also have to consider the 74 is so much more fucking hard to find. and then you also consider oh wait.. the rest of his trash didn't even matter. It was just the trist + lucian for the low low cost of 9 gold that you can get at the very start of the game without needing to invest anything.
Gold: 5,168.78
Jul 20 2019 05:17pm
Quote (Harua @ Jul 17 2019 11:03pm)
ehh it's helpful, but I do already remember most of the items/you could check what your stuff makes by putting them on a sellable unit on your bench too

Imo they should add the feature where if you hover an item over another item kn your bench it'll tell you what it makes
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Jul 20 2019 07:30pm
Quote (Harua @ Jul 21 2019 12:38am)
And then we have shit like this. His team should NEVER be enough dps to win this fight. but SOMEHOW they decided 2x gunslinger dps is all you rly need. He had 3x sorc but why the hell would that matter when he throws the only good damage from morg into a spot where it will never get a good ult off? Also fuck you game for auto filling ken right there. So much to be annoyed about in this screenshot when you know the stupid yordle comp wins this despite how it should be heavily outclassed, but for some reason gunslinger on a 1 + 2 star unit is enough to fuck a whole team of 5 top tier high cost 2 star units with an item stacked 5 cost yasuo. That's just so fucking garbage. 74 cost vs 57 but you also have to consider the 74 is so much more fucking hard to find. and then you also consider oh wait.. the rest of his trash didn't even matter. It was just the trist + lucian for the low low cost of 9 gold that you can get at the very start of the game without needing to invest anything.
https://i.imgur.com/HxAtNCJ.jpg

not 100%sure, but i think we have hidden gunslinger patchnotes

Gunslingers have a 50% chance for their attacks to hit additional enemies.
and apply on hit effects like mana refill

my trist ulted after a single aa, last game

This post was edited by Tommyvv on Jul 20 2019 07:31pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll