d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Important: Why D3 Was Always Goi
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,586.00
Jul 19 2019 03:24am
Quote (HardyTarget @ 18 Jul 2019 19:00)
I'd just like to add that

oth games: Diablo 2: David Brevik Stieg Hedlund Erich Schaefer Chase Clements Max Schaefer Eric Sexton Diablo 3: Jay Wilson (lead) Leonard Boyarsky (world design) At first, this seems like no big deal, but it is. Jay Wilson decided everything, essentially. This means he decided all the good things, and all the bad things too. Depending on how you view the game, where you came from, etc etc, the goods may outweigh the bads, or the bads may outweigh the goods, but nontheless, he decided everything. oyarsky simply designed the maps, etc. Now then, let's show the article: JayWilson wanted to share a message with the Diablo III community: Some of you might have seen some headlines or a certain (obviously sarcastic) blue post that implies that we're unsteady about where Diablo III stands, and that you should temper your expectations when it comes to the next installment in the Diablo series. Let me be clear: Nothing could be further from the truth. As those of you in the beta have seen, the game is in good shape. Actually, I should say that the beta version of the game is in good shape. The latest full build we've been testing here in the office is in great shape. We get a lot of sympathy from the other teams because of the long hours of crunch our design team is putting in, but the secret is that playing through the game as we do final tuning, bug fixes, and optimizations is a real joy. We always know a Blizzard game is almost ready when we have to ask members of the team to stop playing so they can get their work done. That’s definitely been the case around here.We think you're going to love Diablo III when it's released, and speaking of release plans, you can seriously expect a launch-date announcement from us in the near future. See, I didn’t say “soon,” so I’m not taunting you. ;) You’ll know as soon as I know for sure the exact date.And by the way, we want you to have high expectations for Diablo III and all Blizzard games. That’s what pushes us to try to make the best gaming experiences we possibly can. If Diablo III wasn’t a worthy next installment in the Diablo series, we wouldn’t release it. That’s the way we do it. That’s the way we’ve always done it.As I’ve said many times in the recent past, we think Diablo III is coming along great and we can’t wait for you to get your hands on it. We’re doing all we can to ensure you have one hell of a time once you step foot in Sanctuary…Also, I think Diablo is much more comparable to the Evil Dead series personally, and those just kept getting better. OK, I know a lot of you prefer Evil Dead 2 to Army of Darkness, but come on, Bruce Campbell fights a squad of little Bruce Campbells! Priceless. =)First of all, the beta protrayed the game very well. Beta testers, myself included, complained about a few main things: -Demon hunters having an extreme advantage over other classes -Melee needing more survival than other classes -Auction House bugs -Chat bugs -Bad ease of use when it comes to the user interface I remember there being more, but I can't remember them at the moment. So then what did Blizzard do, after we poured into the forums with these problems? No blue posts, no nothing. They simply increased the prices of the artisans, and changed the skill build ui, so that it was even worse than before, and made an elective mode option in the options, that made many people confused. And now, they're fixing the prices again, demon hunters have higher dps, faster leveling, and easier than any other class to play, all melee need a shield, or need to spend millions of money in order to be just as viable without needing a shield, there are auction house bugs everyday, and if not everyday, every week, there are millions of simple chat bugs, and the user interface is still garbage. I bet 25% of users don't even kdiablo 2 and diablo 3 are next to each other in the diablo universe and series, and there IS a need to compare them. First of all, let's compare the leaders in both games: Diablo 2: David Brevik Stieg Hedlund Erich Schaefer Chase Clements Max Schaefer Eric Sexton Diablo 3: Jay Wilson (lead) Leonard Boyarsky (world design) At first, this seems like no big deal, but it is. Jay Wilson decided everything, essentially. This means he decided all the good things, and all the bad things too. Depending on how you view the game, where you came from, etc etc, the goods may outweigh the bads, or the bads may outweigh the goods, but nontheless, he decided everything. oyarsky simply designed the maps, etc. Now then, let's show the article: JayWilson wanted to share a message with the Diablo III community: Some of you might have seen some headlines or a certain (obviously sarcastic) blue post that implies that we're unsteady about where Diablo III stands, and that you should temper your expectations when it comes to the next installment in the Diablo series. Let me be clear: Nothing could be further from the truth. As those of you in the beta have seen, the game is in good shape. Actually, I should say that the beta version of the game is in good shape. The latest full build we've been testing here in the office is in great shape. We get a lot of sympathy from the other teams because of the long hours of crunch our design team is putting in, but the secret is that playing through the game as we do final tuning, bug fixes, and optimizations is a real joy. We always know a Blizzard game is almost ready when we have to ask members of the team to stop playing so they can get their work done. That’s definitely been the case around here.We think you're going to love Diablo III when it's released, and speaking of release plans, you can seriously expect a launch-date announcement from us in the near future. See, I didn’t say “soon,” so I’m not taunting you. ;) You’ll know as soon as I know for sure the exact date.And by the way, we want you to have high expectations for Diablo III and all Blizzard games. That’s what pushes us to try to make the best gaming experiences we possibly can. If Diablo III wasn’t a worthy next installment in the Diablo series, we wouldn’t release it. That’s the way we do it. That’s the way we’ve always done it.As I’ve said many times in the recent past, we think Diablo III is coming along great and we can’t wait for you to get your hands on it. We’re doing all we can to ensure you have one hell of a time once you step foot in Sanctuary…Also, I think Diablo is much more comparable to the Evil Dead series personally, and those just kept getting better. OK, I know a lot of you prefer Evil Dead 2 to Army of Darkness, but come on, Bruce Campbell fights a squad of little Bruce Campbells! Priceless. =)First of all, the beta protrayed the game very well. Beta testers, myself included, complained about a few main things: -Demon hunters having an extreme advantage over other classes -Melee needing more survival than other classes -Auction House bugs -Chat bugs -Bad ease of use when it comes to the user interface I remember there being more, but I can't remember them at the moment. So then what did Blizzard do, after we poured into the forums with these problems? No blue posts, no nothing. They simply increased the prices of the artisans, and changed the skill build ui, so that it was even worse than before, and made an elective mode option in the options, that made many people confused. And now, they're fixing the prices again, demon hunters have higher dps, faster leveling, and easier than any other class to play, all melee need a shield, or need to spend millions of money in order to be just as viable without needing a shield, there are auction house bugs everyday, and if not everyday, every week, there are millions of simple chat bugs, and the user interface is still garbage. I bet 25% of users don't even know about elective mode as well. Now, Wilson says that they played through the game. Obviously, they did NOT get to act 2 inferno, or simply generated themselves godly gear, because the jump from act 1 to act 2 is crazy, and you need to farm for hours to get gear good enough to pass it.If they played through the game, did they no realize that attack speed was retardedly overpowered? That lifesteal was rediculous? If they did, then why change it now? This is when I call bull.R eally? very business leader, every leader in war, every leader at all, doesn't matter what he does, KNOWS that you do not feed your subjects to believe something is better, because they will be disappointed if it fails, and you will end up looking as a failure.Well, maybe not Jay Wilson.In the first week, there were so many crashes in the server, it was silly of a company like Blizzard to have to deal with, and now, there is so much server lag that it affects gameplay, and just a few days ago, hundreds of hardcore characters died because of it. Which is why it leads me to believe three things: A) Jay Wilson was not competent for this job.B) The only point in diablo 3 was to create hype and create alot of customers that would buy the game, and not worry about the longterm factor of them playing more than a couple weeks/months. That way, they go back to WoW, which has a steady income for the company and stock holders. Even with the RMAH, which is funny how they impliment this before balancing the game, the game will not last long enough, because the RMAH is nesting on a bad economy.C) Diablo 3 will fail, just like swtor, and we will have to wait for diablo 4 only to get disappointed once again, OR, Jay Wilson will need to get fired and hire a new director that knows what he's doing, in order to save the series from dying. Unfortunately, I doubt Jay Wilson will get fired, and I doubt diablo 3 will last longer than a few more months. If you still have doubts about how well Jay Wilson is doing, on newegg, a very big electronic website vendor, Diablo 3 has 3/5 stars, out of 84 ratings, and diablo 2 has 5/5 stars out of 93 ratings. On amazon Diablo 3 has 2.4/5 stars out of 1969 ratings, with 52.3% of buyers rating it with 1 star. Same website, Diablo 2 has 4.4/5 stars out of 310 ratings, and the majority of the ratings were 5 stars, being 68% of the ratings. Lastly, here's a review of all the current problems with the game. I felt a need to add this, considering all the threads about how the games bad, and all the general negative reviews summarized.-Server lag makes the game unplayable-Bots create an overall bad economy.-Demon Hunters are still superior to ALL other classes.-Melee still have a very hard time mitigating damage compared to ranged, even with the lazy fix of 30% damage reduc. (Was this really all that was thought up of?)-Barbarian's have much cheaper gear, due to the low pop. of barbarians, and the fact that they're the only class that uses str gear (this was also brought up in beta)-Some classes don't have the oppurtunity to do what they want. For example, monks can't dual wield or use a 2h easily, demon hunters have an advantage if they have a 2h. (Some people say why not just dual wield then, but why would you dual wield, just to roleplay, when 2h is much better?)-Act 2-4 Inferno requires too much gear, and the damage jump is pretty rediculous compared to the rest of the game Some stats on items create a system to pour money into crafting items and wasting time doing so, because they're so bad.-There is no benefit in using any artisans other than to create really top end things, like star gems, craft legendaries/set items, etc. -No customization whatsoever in designing yor character's appearance, other than dyes. -Some legendaries/set items just simply suck, espicially weapons, even though they're supposed to be vastly superior to rares, let alone blues. -Some item effects don't work. (Attack speed for example)-Chat sometimes bugs out, like linking an item, getting disconnected when changing a channel, etc.-Chat is not very easy to use, and doesn't have a social impact on the game.-Transaction Fee is very high, and creates a scenario where people don't want to use the AH -Some skills and passives are so bad that nobody uses, and make the dev team look lazy, to be honest.-No offline mode (and you can't use your tethering devices while playing by the way, unless they allow wireless, even though using a usb is much faser)I'll add more if people add more, or i think up of more.now about elective mode as well. Now, Wilson says that they played through the game. Obviously, they did NOT get to act 2 inferno, or simply generated themselves godly gear, because the jump from act 1 to act 2 is crazy, and you need to farm for hours to get gear good enough to pass it.If they played through the game, did they no realize that attack speed was retardedly overpowered? That lifesteal was rediculous? If they did, then why change it now? This is when I call bull.R eally? very business leader, every leader in war, every leader at all, doesn't matter what he does, KNOWS that you do not feed your subjects to believe something is better, because they will be disappointed if it fails, and you will end up looking as a failure.Well, maybe not Jay Wilson.In the first week, there were so many crashes in the server, it was silly of a company like Blizzard to have to deal with, and now, there is so much server lag that it affects gameplay, and just a few days ago, hundreds of hardcore characters died because of it. Which is why it leads me to believe three things: A) Jay Wilson was not competent for this job.B) The only point in diablo 3 was to create hype and create alot of customers that would buy the game, and not worry about the longterm factor of them playing more than a couple weeks/months. That way, they go back to WoW, which has a steady income for the company and stock holders. Even with the RMAH, which is funny how they impliment this before balancing the game, the game will not last long enough, because the RMAH is nesting on a bad economy.C) Diablo 3 will fail, just like swtor, and we will have to wait for diablo 4 only to get disappointed once again, OR, Jay Wilson will need to get fired and hire a new director that knows what he's doing, in order to save the series from dying. Unfortunately, I doubt Jay Wilson will get fired, and I doubt diablo 3 will last longer than a few more months. If you still have doubts about how well Jay Wilson is doing, on newegg, a very big electronic website vendor, Diablo 3 has 3/5 stars, out of 84 ratings, and diablo 2 has 5/5 stars out of 93 ratings. On amazon Diablo 3 has 2.4/5 stars out of 1969 ratings, with 52.3% of buyers rating it with 1 star. Same website, Diablo 2 has 4.4/5 stars out of 310 ratings, and the majority of the ratings were 5 stars, being 68% of the ratings. Lastly, here's a review of all the current problems with the game. I felt a need to add this, considering all the threads about how the games bad, and all the general negative reviews summarized.-Server lag makes the game unplayable-Bots create an overall bad economy.-Demon Hunters are still superior to ALL other classes.-Melee still have a very hard time mitigating damage compared to ranged, even with the lazy fix of 30% damage reduc. (Was this really all that was thought up of?)-Barbarian's have much cheaper gear, due to the low pop. of barbarians, and the fact that they're the only class that uses str gear (this was also brought up in beta)-Some classes don't have the oppurtunity to do what they want. For example, monks can't dual wield or use a 2h easily, demon hunters have an advantage if they have a 2h. (Some people say why not just dual wield then, but why would you dual wield, just to roleplay, when 2h is much better?)-Act 2-4 Inferno requires too much gear, and the damage jump is pretty rediculous compared to the rest of the game Some stats on items create a system to pour money into crafting items and wasting time doing so, because they're so bad.-There is no benefit in using any artisans other than to create really top end things, like star gems, craft legendaries/set items, etc. -No customization whatsoever in designing yor character's appearance, other than dyes. -Some legendaries/set items just simply suck, espicially weapons, even though they're supposed to be vastly superior to rares, let alone blues. -Some item effects don't work. (Attack speed for example)-Chat sometimes bugs out, like linking an item, getting disconnected when changing a channel, etc.-Chat is not very easy to use, and doesn't have a social impact on the game.-Transaction Fee is very high, and creates a scenario where people don't want to use the AH -Some skills and passives are so bad that nobody uses, and make the dev team look lazy, to be honest.-No offline mode (and you can't use your tethering devices while playing by the way, unless they allow wireless, even though using a usb is much faser)I'll add more if people add more, or i think up of more.lson.In the first week, there were so many crashes in the server, it was silly of a company like Blizzard to have to deal with, and now, there is so much server lag that it affects gameplay, and just a few days ago, hundreds of hardcore characters died because of it. Which is why it leads me to believe three things: A) Jay Wilson was not competent for this job.B) The only point in diablo 3 was to create hype and create alot of customers that would buy the game, and not worry about the longterm factor of them playing more than a couple weeks/months. That way, they go back to WoW, which has a steady income for the company and stock holders. Even with the RMAH, which is funny how they impliment this before balancing the game, the game will not last long enough, because the RMAH is nesting on a bad economy.C) Diablo 3 will fail, just like swtor, and we will have to wait for diablo 4 only to get disappointed once again, OR, Jay Wilson will need to get fired and hire a new director that knows what he's doing, in order to save the series from dying. Unfortunately, I doubt Jay Wilson will get fired, and I doubt diablo 3 will last longer than a few more months. If you still have doubts about how well Jay Wilson is doing, on newegg, a very big electronic website vendor, Diablo 3 has 3/5 stars, out of 84 ratings, and diablo 2 has 5/5 stars out of 93 ratings. On amazon Diablo 3 has 2.4/5 stars out of 1969 ratings, with 52.3% of buyers rating it with 1 star. Same website, Diablo 2 has 4.4/5 stars out of 310 ratings, and the majority of the ratings were 5 stars, being 68% of the ratings. Lastly, here's a review of all the current problems with the game. I felt a need to add this, considering all the threads about how the games bad, and all the general negative reviews summarized.-Server lag makes the game unplayable-Bots create an overall bad economy.-Demon Hunters are still superior to ALL other classes.-Melee still have a very hard time mitigating damage compared to ranged, even with the lazy fix of 30% damage reduc. (Was this really all that was thought up of?)-Barbarian's have much cheaper gear, due to the low pop. of barbarians, and the fact that they're the only class that uses str gear (this was also brought up in beta)-Some classes don't have the oppurtunity to do what they want. For example, monks can't dual wield or use a 2h easily, demon hunters have an advantage if they have a 2h. (Some people say why not just dual wield then, but why would you dual wield, just to roleplay, when 2h is much better?)-Act 2-4 Inferno requires too much gear, and the damage jump is pretty rediculous compared to the rest of the game Some stats on items create a system to pour money into crafting items and wasting time doing so, because they're so bad.-There is no benefit in using any artisans other than to create really top end things, like star gems, craft legendaries/set items, etc. -No customization whatsoever in designing yor character's appearance, other than dyes. -Some legendaries/set items just simply suck, espicially weapons, even though they're supposed to be vastly superior to rares, let alone blues. -Some item effects don't work. (Attack speed for example)-Chat sometimes bugs out, like linking an item, getting disconnected when changing a channel, etc.-Chat is not very easy to use, and doesn't have a social impact on the game.-Transaction Fee is very high, and creates a scenario where people don't want to use the AH -Some skills and passives are so bad that nobody uses, and make the dev team look lazy, to be honest.-No offline mode (and you can't use your tethering devices while playing by the way, unless they allow wireless, even though using a usb is much faser)I'll add more if people add more, or i think up of more.as silly of a company like Blizzard to have to deal with, and now, there is so much server lag that it affects gameplay, and just a few days ago, hundreds of hardcore characters died because of it. Which is why it leads me to believe three things: A) Jay Wilson was not competent for this job.B) The only point in diablo 3 was to create hype and create alot of customers that would buy the game, and not worry about the longterm factor of them playing more than a couple weeks/months. That way, they go back to WoW, which has a steady income for the company and stock holders. Even with the RMAH, which is funny how they impliment this before balancing the game, the game will not last long enough, because the RMAH is nesting on a bad economy.C) Diablo 3 will fail, just like swtor, and we will have to wait for diablo 4 only to get disappointed once again, OR, Jay Wilson will need to get fired and hire a new director that knows what he's doing, in order to save the series from dying. Unfortunately, I doubt Jay Wilson will get fired, and I doubt diablo 3 will last longer than a few more months. If you still have doubts about how well Jay Wilson is doing, on newegg, a very big electronic website vendor, Diablo 3 has 3/5 stars, out of 84 ratings, and diablo 2 has 5/5 stars out of 93 ratings. On amazon Diablo 3 has 2.4/5 stars out of 1969 ratings, with 52.3% of buyers rating it with 1 star. Same website, Diablo 2 has 4.4/5 stars out of 310 ratings, and the majority of the ratings were 5 stars, being 68% of the ratings. Lastly, here's a review of all the current problems with the game. I felt a need to add this, considering all the threads about how the games bad, and all the general negative reviews summarized.-Server lag makes the game unplayable-Bots create an overall bad economy.-Demon Hunters are still superior to ALL other classes.-Melee still have a very hard time mitigating damage compared to ranged, even with the lazy fix of 30% damage reduc. (Was this really all that was thought up of?)-Barbarian's have much cheaper gear, due to the low pop. of barbarians, and the fact that they're the only class that uses str gear (this was also brought up in beta)-Some classes don't have the oppurtunity to do what they want. For example, monks can't dual wield or use a 2h easily, demon hunters have an advantage if they have a 2h. (Some people say why not just dual wield then, but why would you dual wield, just to roleplay, when 2h is much better?)-Act 2-4 Inferno requires too much gear, and the damage jump is pretty rediculous compared to the rest of the game Some stats on items create a system to pour money into crafting items and wasting time doing so, because they're so bad.-There is no benefit in using any artisans other than to create really top end things, like star gems, craft legendaries/set items, etc. -No customization whatsoever in designing yor character's appearance, other than dyes. -Some legendaries/set items just simply suck, espicially weapons, even though they're supposed to be vastly superior to rares, let alone blues. -Some item effects don't work. (Attack speed for example)-Chat sometimes bugs out, like linking an item, getting disconnected when changing a channel, etc.-Chat is not very easy to use, and doesn't have a social impact on the game.-Transaction Fee is very high, and creates a scenario where people don't want to use the AH -Some skills and passives are so bad that nobody uses, and make the dev team look lazy, to be honest.-No offline mode (and you can't use your tethering devices while playing by the way, unless they allow wireless, even though using a usb is much faser)I'll add more if people add more, or i think up of more.

inaccurate
Gold: 2,950.01
Jul 19 2019 07:41am
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jul 16 2019 01:02pm)
Use paragraphs. Noone going to read it like this.

wouldnt read it anyway. who cares about d3
Gold: 742.00
Jul 22 2019 03:13pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Jul 16 2019 10:02am)
Use paragraphs. Noone going to read it like this.

Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Jul 16 2019 10:11am)
TEE EL DEE ARR matey

Quote (Hecht55 @ Jul 16 2019 11:17am)
Unreadable, seriously.

Quote (JoshEqualsSic @ Jul 16 2019 12:45pm)
Holy fuck dude...learn how to put together readable paragraphs. No one is going to read this wall of complete vomit

unironically, original post is better than these 4 turds
Gold: 15,945.00
Jul 22 2019 08:27pm
This paragraph was a waste of time and space. If you had not read this and I had not typed this you and I could’ve done something more productive than reading this mindlessly and carelessly as if you did not have anything else to do in life. Life is so precious because it is short and you are being so careless that you do not realize it until now since this void paragraph mentions that you are doing something so mindless, so stupid, so careless that you realize that you are not using your time wisely. You could’ve been playing with your dog, or eating your cat, but no. You want to read this barren paragraph and expect something marvelous and terrific at the end. But since you still do not realize that you are wasting precious time, you still continue to read the null paragraph. If you had not noticed, you have wasted an estimated time of 20 seconds. Imagine what you could’ve done with those 20 seconds besides reading this non-productive paragraph. Imagine the things you could’ve accomplished. Imagine the possibilities. But time is irreversible and you still do not realize this. Somehow you have managed still to waste around now 35 seconds reading this stupid, excessive, and long paragraph with your irreversible time. If you haven’t realized that, then you have not yet read the whole paragraph. Even if you did, you still refuse to stop reading this essay. After around 45 seconds, you are still reading this mindlessly and carelessly with your precious and non-reversible time. If you remembered from the first sentence of this disgustingly long paragraph, you would remember that this paragraph was a waste of time and space, imagine if I had not typed this paragraph and you had not read it. Imagine all the things you could’ve done, the things that made you, you. But no, you are still reading this paragraph and it has been around 60 seconds, which is a whole full minute. A minute! Yet you still have the urge and motivation to read this pointless and long essay. Now you have nearly reached the end, you ponder, why am I reading this? Why is the writer making a paragraph so long that I have the urge and motivation to finish this pointless paragraph to prove him that reading is what makes me, me. Then you realize, you have wasted now around a minute and 10 seconds. If you had not make the idiotic decision of continuing to read this paragraph, use that mind of yours to think what you could’ve done throughout your whole irreversible time. You could’ve finished your homework, play with your cat, eat your seal, or you could’ve discovered who made the fire hydrant, if you did not get the reference, you could’ve went and learned something and post it on reddit in the subreddit “Today I learned”, but you still have the urge to read this insanely long paragraph, pondering how I typed this without rest. Then you read this text and see that text over there. Why am I still reading this? How does this paragraph know what I’m thinking? What did I eat last April the 17th? Then you come to the conclusion that you know that this useless and insanely long paragraph would tell you. And you are right, but I did not write this and you have wasted now around 2 minutes. A full 2 minutes. Now, use that intelligence that you have, assuming that your IQ is above 60 and you are literate. Now that you have made it this far, you wonder if you learned anything, but no, you did not get the reference about the fire hydrant and refused to look it up, then you make the decision of reading this long essay with your irreversible time. Since you have made it this far on your long journey, you try have the urge to stop reading. But I bet you cannot finish this paragraph for which you are lazy and want to continue on with your life, but you keep on reading this long, wasteful, barren, and non-productive essay that will not benefit you in any way than making you lose your irreversible and precious time, but that is not even a benefit. Soon you realize that it has been now 3 minutes. A full 3 minutes, now you use your intelligence with an IQ above 70 and ponder about the things you could’ve done, the assignments you could’ve done, the dogs and cats you could’ve eaten. But you continue reading this now nearly 2 paged paragraph. Then you wonder how this is even a paragraph. How am did I make it this far? Do I get a certificate? Why am I reading this pointless and barren paragraph? How does this essay know what I’m thinking about? Then finally, you feel relaxed and accomplished because the essay said finally to make you hyped up that you accomplished reading a nearly 2 paged essay then the paragraph creates a plot twist; You’re no where near the ending. Your insides wince a little while you’re reading this endless paragraph. Wondering if this will ever end. Then you start getting nervous that it’s almost time for bed, then you wonder what you ate for breakfast on June the 9th. How does this paragraph know what you’re thinking about you think? Because when you’re reading a paragraph inside your head, the words are projected into your brain with the IQ above 90 and then the thought process go through your internal organs and through yours eyes and you wonder if this is actually true but it’s really not because all it is non-sense. Then you look at your watch, if you had one, and realize that it’s been a near 4 minutes. 4 minutes, if you expect this paragraph to say the old and customary saying after you’ve discovered how long it’s been, then you’re wrong. This time, the paragraph is going to criticize you why you’re still reading this essay with your irreversible and precious time. Why are you still reading this you ask? Because you are so headstrong and careless, yet you have the urge and motivation to continue reading this essay that it feels like an eternity. If you have made it this far, then it is mind boggling on what you could’ve done with your near 5 minutes. Imagine the things you could’ve eaten ; sushi, sharks, dogs, snakes, cats, fish, humans, dogs, dogs, and many more wonders of this world. Then when you are reading this, you realize that there is no long a wall of text, you realize that you think you’ve made it to the ending and I congratulate you on your epic journey across the wall of text. Yet you have not yet realized, that you wasted a full 5 minutes on this paragraph that feels endless yet it has been ceased.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 23 2019 12:07pm
What a wild place this is.
Gold: 1,107.43
Jul 23 2019 03:13pm
Quote (Whataburger @ Jul 23 2019 02:07pm)
What a wild place this is.

What a burger this is.

This post was edited by The_Outsider on Jul 23 2019 03:13pm
Gold: 3.37
Jul 24 2019 02:09pm
Quote (eggson @ Jul 22 2019 05:13pm)
unironically, original post is better than these 4 turds

The fact that you read OP blows my mind. You deserve a medal of some sort
Gold: 742.00
Jul 24 2019 02:34pm
Quote (JoshEqualsSic @ Jul 24 2019 01:09pm)
You deserve a medal of some sort

Been saying the same thing for so long

Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll