d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op D2gm
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Sep 28 2019 10:59am
Hia I'm back to make peace with the d2gm leaders. I have been sending people your way. Cheers. But hey what you guys said about me here is untrue but none the less that was something said in the past. Back to d2gm leaders and memebers alike, I send you guys good rep nowadays. Thank you for making me a believer. Heh.

Don't try the pk these runs. Chainsaw barb will get you 99% of the time.

Also thank you for loading up a few extra characters in the runs when times are slow. If I may make a suggestion, set a 30+ second join delay on a couple of the extra characters so you always leave the option for a friend to join too.

It has been nice to see the lvl 99 characters stay in there and glitch the exp for everyone else.

You guys have done some good dedicated work and have kept the fight where the fight is at. d2gm in my book has cleared the good manner responsibility of keeping cool and putting in work for the community of diablo 2 players.

I hope next season will be good to us all and very few lessons that need to be learned.

To d2gm Hosting Baals, Chaos, and other little benefits for diablo 2 gamers across the globe... Keep on 24/7ing. You have all done well.

d2gm is the best place to get a personal edge on this game yo. find there people and you will find some cool stuff to make you own this game like a mofo boss.

This post was edited by treezin on Sep 28 2019 11:01am
Gold: 4,537.00
Sep 28 2019 09:31pm
Quote (treezin @ Sep 28 2019 11:59am)
Hia I'm back to make peace with the d2gm leaders. I have been sending people your way. Cheers. But hey what you guys said about me here is untrue but none the less that was something said in the past. Back to d2gm leaders and memebers alike, I send you guys good rep nowadays. Thank you for making me a believer. Heh.

Also thank you for loading up a few extra characters in the runs when times are slow. If I may make a suggestion, set a 30+ second join delay on a couple of the extra characters so you always leave the option for a friend to join too.

It has been nice to see the lvl 99 characters stay in there and glitch the exp for everyone else.

You guys have done some good dedicated work and have kept the fight where the fight is at. d2gm in my book has cleared the good manner responsibility of keeping cool and putting in work for the community of diablo 2 players.

I hope next season will be good to us all and very few lessons that need to be learned.

To d2gm Hosting Baals, Chaos, and other little benefits for diablo 2 gamers across the globe... Keep on 24/7ing. You have all done well.

d2gm is the best place to get a personal edge on this game yo. find there people and you will find some cool stuff to make you own this game like a mofo boss.

thank you treezin, we have these runs public for the benefit of the community. I know there are many options available but we appreciate everyone's support.
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Dec 17 2019 05:33pm
Can I join one of your team on EUS Ladder? I want to run with you 24/7 I have pala & sorc

Pls pm me
Gold: 3,220.00
Jan 19 2020 02:31pm
I didnt find any classic Cs run, everybody is LoD player in this channel ?
Gold: 151.01
Jan 19 2020 06:52pm
I'd like to run my cbaals from your channel if that is a possibility. ~6min runs for 20+ hours a day on escl. Pm me if we can make it happen.

Thanks.
Gold: 3,780.00
Jan 25 2020 09:53am
I have 3 runners 2 lvl 98 and 1 lvl 97 I can add to you channel lmk bud and if ppl want they can add leeches etc all 3 cabals 5-6 mins all together so I’d have 5 spots open they run 24/7

This post was edited by MUDKIPZzZ on Jan 25 2020 09:58am
Gold: 170.41
Jan 25 2020 04:44pm
Need any more cbaal runners for your channel? PM me
Gold: 1,425.00
Jan 25 2020 08:39pm
Quote (treezin @ 28 Sep 2019 10:59)

Suck ass lmao
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll