d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Breaking News Thread > And Other Stuff You Want To Share
Prev1535455565770Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Nov 25 2019 02:02am

Australia probes 'deeply disturbing' allegations of Chinese political interference

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-australia-espionage-asio/australia-probes-deeply-disturbing-allegations-of-chinese-political-interference-idUSKBN1XY0P9

MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Australia’s domestic spy agency is investigating whether China tried to install an agent in federal parliament in what Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Monday called “deeply disturbing” allegations.

Hmmm...
Gold: 107.77
Nov 25 2019 02:46am
Quote (Ghot @ Nov 25 2019 02:02am)

Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2019 03:10am

edit-

Dude why are you passing off onion videos in the "official breaking news" thread? literally spam

This post was edited by GodSmiter on Nov 25 2019 03:28am
Nov 25 2019 03:37am
Quote (GodSmiter @ Nov 25 2019 04:10am)
edit-

Dude why are you passing off onion videos in the "official breaking news" thread? literally spam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA

Thank god... I honestly thought it was real. I'm happy to know it isn't.
Gold: 1.93
Nov 25 2019 03:41am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Nov 24 2019 04:30pm)
Cops, aka the thin blue line, are the frontline warriors for the right.

And they are the ones confiscating guns and enforcing red flags.

"Pro gun" unless leftist militias, unions, or racial minority groups / "gangs" have them. Or people who are "lawbreakers" (Daniel Shaver, this guy, etc) as defined by fascist cops.

When there is a door-to-door confiscation of guns from citizens, I guarantee you there will be a Republican president in office and it will be the cops enforcing it.

Conservatives did it here in australia.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2019 03:55am
Quote (Ghot @ Nov 25 2019 01:37am)

Np. Tbh that shit was disturbing, and I'm intoxciated so I didn't even notice the blood on the dudes shirt lmao. I freaked out.
Nov 25 2019 04:03am
Quote (GodSmiter @ Nov 25 2019 04:55am)
Np. Tbh that shit was disturbing, and I'm intoxciated so I didn't even notice the blood on the dudes shirt lmao. I freaked out.

In the one I posted the blood isn't as obvious. On a second watch I saw it. Saw it the first time on the one you posted.
Gold: 4,400.67
Nov 25 2019 09:08am
Quote (Ghot @ 25 Nov 2019 10:37)

Are you for real?

... in moments like this, I sometimes think "perhaps Ghot is actually the most dedicated and elaborate troll in all of PaRD" ^_^
Gold: 22,189.49
Nov 25 2019 02:32pm
well this is something;

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Ilhan-Omar-working-for-Qatar-Florida-court-hears-609003

Ilhan Omar 'working for Qatar', Florida court hears

The Democratic Congresswoman is said to have passed information to Qatar which was subsequently handed along to Iran.

Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, received funding from a foreign government, and passed sensitive information through intermediates to Iran, a Florida court has been told.

The claims came during testimony by Kuwati-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender, who was giving evidence in the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani. The Qatari emir's brother stands accused of ordering his American bodyguard to murder two people, and of holding an American citizen hostage. His deposition, obtained by Al Arabiya English, was authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs, according to the publication.

Speaking from Toronto by video link, Bender told the Florida District Court that he met with Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

According to his sworn deposition, the three officials told him: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends."

Bender testified that the officials asked him to recruit American politicians and journalists as Qatari assets, and that when he objected, was told that several prominent figures were already on the payroll. US Congresswoman Omar was described as the "jewel in the crown," he said.
Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official. […] They groomed her and arranged the foundation, the grounds, for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her,” he added.

The deposition shows he further told the court that, during a 2017 meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Omar swore allegiance to him. At the time she was a junior state representative in Minnesota.

Omar was said to also have passed information to Qatar which was subsequently handed along to Iran, and was actively involved in recruiting other American politicians to likewise work for Qatar, Bender testified.

“The best thing money can buy are American officials because they are the cheapest of the cheapest costing officials in the world,” the Qatari officials were said to have told him.

Omar is already found by the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board to have broken campaign finance rules, by improperly using campaign money for out-of-state travel while a state representative. Conservative group Judicial Watch has also called on the House Ethics Committee to investigate Omar for alleged offenses, including immigration fraud. But these claims go much further.

Omar was one of 107 House Democrats who co-signed a letter Thursday, calling on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to reverse his announcement on the legality of West Bank settlements. The signatories claimed such a move "severely damaged prospects for peace" in the region.

I've heard of vague insinuations about Ilhan Omar - Qatar links before and she's certainly involved herself with Qatari lobbyists/politicians, so its quite something to have a Qatar agent testifying against her in court.
Gold: 4,400.67
Nov 25 2019 04:25pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 25 Nov 2019 21:32)
well this is something;

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Ilhan-Omar-working-for-Qatar-Florida-court-hears-609003

I've heard of vague insinuations about Ilhan Omar - Qatar links before and she's certainly involved herself with Qatari lobbyists/politicians, so its quite something to have a Qatar agent testifying against her in court.

Big if these accusations can be corroborated. But I'm afraid this is a very big 'if'.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1535455565770Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll