Jul 19 2019 07:20am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 19 2019 09:18am)
yu jus dun knov hauw tu writ mikin it hurd tu understant

T4t
Gold: 1,909.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 20 2019 12:46am
Quote (BlemBlem @ Jul 19 2019 09:51am)
U just said that lod is for unskilled retards, and then you admit you play it bahahaha

i dont see a comma
Gold: 2,425.00
Jul 20 2019 08:35pm

This post was edited by AimfortheHead on Jul 20 2019 08:35pm
Gold: 78.00
Jul 21 2019 06:47am
Quote (Boogmax @ Jul 17 2019 12:38pm)
You can play every game for fun, you can also to compet.
Many ppl playing football, basketball or whatever to have fun AND to try winning the championship because there is a ladder with your name.
Diablo II would be a game with no ladder, i think we wouldnt care about bots but we could only have fun.
But there is a ladder, so we want fun AND competition.

In my opinion Diablo II is based on the competition as you get experience, levels and ladder ranks.

Quote (Youshould @ Jul 18 2019 03:31am)
If killing a bot was possible but very technical and requiring skills then yes it would be fun just like in a Fps game vs bots.

Also you compared d2 pvm with football, it’s a lot lacking. Give me 6 free month, a good comp, food and drinks, cigs and I can be competitive in d2 ladder xping/finding items. Give me whatever you want but I will never be a competitive footballer even if I tryed 15 years.

I mean do you really think that you need to be « good » at d2 to be competitive in ladder ranking ? Imo it just mean you invested more time than others. You haven’t used any « skills » to be better than others, you just tryed harder.

Quote (dropship @ Jul 17 2019 01:53pm)
Bots gave everyone a way to compete: items and levels for "free".
Without bots people would splash the cash for items. With bots, you could get items to compete (not the best, but steal reasonable).

When bots died - Diablo 2 died, because people who used to play are nowadays 30+ and dont have time to legit search for items. Even legit leveling takes a ton of time.

When the 24/7 public bots died, Classic became dead too. In the past you could level up in own rhytm using a public CS game. Now, no more public CS games.
Rarely a game around 20:00.

Quote (andrasdream @ Jul 17 2019 01:39pm)
next ladder im going to manually get to lvl 99, need 24/7 players to assist me.

Quote (Rusemen @ Jul 16 2019 04:33pm)
we played ladder and duelled after a few weeks, with shittier gear.

bots killed ladder, followed by gear imbalance on non ladder...

botting was fun, dont get me wrong, but having more people to play with was even funnier

We shouldnt just focus on the pvm side.

We should focus on the gm/bm public pvps and the all mighty 4v4 wars!!

Since the gears are equal for all toons, we can now focus on the talents of being able to slay another player without the excuse of saying "your gears are far superior then mines".

I've met alot of players who said they use to PvP 3-8years ago... That's somewhat around the era of public tools to halp those whose fingers wasn't fast enough.

But seeing how they can't use those tools they have resorted to pvm and pvm only...

With practice it'll become perfectly smooth for those who can only pvm.

Besides not like your toon will b forever deleted(unless hcmode)

And not like you can buy groceries with pixel gold's

Also who wants a nasty organ called ear as a trophy??

It was fun pvping those who would e-rage instantly after death.

It was really fun when someone would being chasing and the other player comes and host the chaos party.

2v6 was always fun

3v5 4v4 1.5v6 etc etc. Those r the greatest moments of d2 History
Gold: 7.19
Jul 21 2019 06:52am
i made a pvp char on east 2 ladders running and no action at all.

everyone has aged and cant do the flame wars, clan wars, dueling bmpk for hours anymore. most of us are in our mid 20s to early 40s.

when diablo 2 was hot, we were younger aggressive little menaces. :D

This post was edited by andrasdream on Jul 21 2019 06:52am
Jul 21 2019 07:09am
Quote (Boogmax @ Jul 18 2019 03:13am)
Pvmers like exping and trying to get best rank possible, thats the point. As footballers like to put a ball into a goal. Pvming isnt much stupid that football (and i love football !^^).

Now imagine bots builiding pvpers with perfect items droped in boted cs and a perfect way a duelling. Would you keep thinking pvping is funny if you cant win the tournament ?

Bots can be slained as it has been shown in public of them dying in chaos...

Now if u can't slay them in PvP then your the one of many that needs more practice, why bother trying to reach 99 wen we all know the bots are gonna reach it. Not to mention, each and every single jsp user here has atleast 1x bot related item so why cry bout bots that are halping the community to be able to PvP faster.

The way I see it. Private realm servers powers your lvl from 1-90 or 1-99 with a kill of a fallen. The cube roller program is able to reroll your rares n everything else w.o the use of other ingredients. And not to mention they are created to be able to PvP alot faster and allow those who cannot sign into bnet to be able to PvP as well. And now since these halpful bots are 24/7 on the go inside bnet, I don't see any differences of private realms n bnet.

Besides the fact it takes a little longer to roll the items we want or need, but the bots r doing it for us. While they are mechanically mfing, we should be able to humanly PvP regardless if it's bm or gm.

If your crying bout juvs in PvP don't flood that user(s) screen just go email blizzard about your complaint.

Hopefully you won't get a reply back stating health potions and mana potions are part of the game. There for rejuv potions helps both life and mana and recovers instantly. There for we "cannot" remove those items, from the game.

LaL

So really there was and never has ever been a bm PvP

But there has been a bm pvm as in one player slays Diablo and the player snatches the uni ring that might've been soj or rare ammy with gozu mods.

Ohwells.

~BRING BACK BM/GM PVPS~
Jul 21 2019 07:10am
Quote (andrasdream @ Jul 21 2019 07:52am)
i made a pvp char on east 2 ladders running and no action at all.

everyone has aged and cant do the flame wars, clan wars, dueling bmpk for hours anymore. most of us are in our mid 20s to early 40s.

when diablo 2 was hot, we were younger aggressive little menaces. :D

When d2 was hot there was 5x+ year old players, playing this game.

And they are still around. So your statement wasn't valid

Let alone ur a CnK member. All you players ever do since the beginning is pvm.

Example: look for that thread title called: human cs

This post was edited by kasper420 on Jul 21 2019 07:12am
Gold: 7.19
Jul 21 2019 07:22am
Quote (kasper420 @ Jul 21 2019 02:10pm)
When d2 was hot there was 5x+ year old players, playing this game.

And they are still around. So your statement wasn't valid

Let alone ur a CnK member. All you players ever do since the beginning is pvm.

Example: look for that thread title called: human cs

oh sorry about that. 50year old players were mostly pvming and having a good time, nice people to cs with, didnt like to duel.

the pvp kids were in there mid teens to early twenties. and we were all crazy, it was fun.
Gold: 305.00
Jul 21 2019 07:44am
I dont get it...
All pvmers saying cs bots are killing (already killed ?) ladders.
But there are still pvpers to tell us we are wrong, because bots givings pub cs and selling nice items ... This is 100% WRONG ! Bots are playing only priv cs, so you cant join em to get some exp, and items ? well sometimes we might buy 1 or 2 items from em, but items isn't the most important for a pvmer, level and ladder ranking is.

Thats why i said boters shouldn't make cs games, but mf runs with andy, meph and travi. They would get more items to sell and we would have a clear legit ladder. These means more pvmers and so more buyers for their items ;)
Jul 21 2019 08:31am
Bots would still win in ldrbrd

They don't eat sleep piss shit fuck, like we do.

And those 5x+ yr old players would to indeed PvP they much rather PvP and have those lil spawns rage more then ever before. Instead of competing for pixels. But if u can't even break a coding tool, then perhaps you do have the right to cry. But don't cry bout bots n ldrbrds, cause it not the tool or the owner of it fault. It is yours and yours alone.

E:/ most of all, the only reason anybody resorts to pure pvm is simply due to the fact they cannot go-to a website n download a pub version of the pktool. If they could then they would still PvP but then again probably not cause their fczon cache got removed LaL

This post was edited by kasper420 on Jul 21 2019 08:35am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456737Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll