d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Aim's Ladder Finds
Prev123437Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 78.00
Jul 16 2019 05:11am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 12 2019 05:15am)
Some people can't enjoy the game because competition, which is a great part of the game, is distorted

Only competing each for pvm has never been much of a fight for.

Now getting recognized and having people instant host you is worthy

Bring back PvP if your crying bout pvm bots
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 16 2019 05:21am
Quote (kasper420 @ 16 Jul 2019 13:11)
Only competing each for pvm has never been much of a fight for.

Wrong, for many people this was the only purpose of playing d2.

Quote (kasper420 @ 16 Jul 2019 13:11)

Now getting recognized and having people instant host you is worthy

Bring back PvP if your crying bout pvm bots

I am still playing, so i can live with them. They made a big part of the community quit, that's a fact we don't have to argue about and i'm trying to say why. Simply ignoring them is no option for many.

You can't separate pvp from pvm completely. You have to aquire exp and items for pvp and trade is heavily influenced by bots.

How do you "bring back pvp" ?
Gold: 78.00
Jul 16 2019 05:28am

Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 16 2019 06:21am)

I am still playing, so i can live with them. They made a big part of the community quit, that's a fact we don't have to argue about and i'm trying to say why. Simply ignoring them is no option for many.

You can't separate pvp from pvm completely. You have to aquire exp and items for pvp and trade is heavily influenced by bots.

Ez, train those who only says "I only pvm"

Those r the ones who use to PvP back .11 or so

But since their pubhax expired they too have expired (into being a pvmer)

Do more bm PvP to insure that they won't die in matter of 2seconds so that way it'll last longer and they can learn better.

Do more bm team pvps

Do more cspvps

Do more gm PvP

Do more tourney of other class vs other class bm/gm PvP besides bvb

Do more encouragement and support for the kids who is scared of losing gold when they die.

Make public duel games

BRING BACK THE VIBE OF WHICH EAST HAS SO LONG FREAKING LOST!!!

This post was edited by kasper420 on Jul 16 2019 05:29am
Gold: 256.43
Jul 16 2019 07:34am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 16 2019 01:21pm)

D2 is a hard game in term of item droprate, the good items would have been incredibly expensive if there was no bots ever, this would mean unbalanced pvp due to unequal gears.

Bots made it possible for many ppls to gear themselves and learn the GM pvp. Imo GM pvp in d2 is so special and fun that it kept the game alive for fkin 17 years (pvpers AND pvmers)

If d2 never had bots It would have died completely 10 years ago

Just an opinion

This post was edited by Youshould on Jul 16 2019 07:39am
Gold: 23,084.91
Jul 16 2019 03:33pm
Quote (Youshould @ 16 Jul 2019 15:34)
D2 is a hard game in term of item droprate, the good items would have been incredibly expensive if there was no bots ever, this would mean unbalanced pvp due to unequal gears.

Bots made it possible for many ppls to gear themselves and learn the GM pvp. Imo GM pvp in d2 is so special and fun that it kept the game alive for fkin 17 years (pvpers AND pvmers)

If d2 never had bots It would have died completely 10 years ago

Just an opinion

we played ladder and duelled after a few weeks, with shittier gear.

bots killed ladder, followed by gear imbalance on non ladder...

botting was fun, dont get me wrong, but having more people to play with was even funnier
Jul 17 2019 12:11am
Quote (Rusemen @ Jul 16 2019 11:33pm)
we played ladder and duelled after a few weeks, with shittier gear.

bots killed ladder, followed by gear imbalance on non ladder...

botting was fun, dont get me wrong, but having more people to play with was even funnier

You got a point, D2 is/was funnier with more ppls. And yes many ppls quitted due to bots killing ladder but meanwhile many quitted a lot of others stay’d in the game for a long time cuz bots provided items. Especially in Lod nonladder. « Owning » top rerolled/botted items is a thing in d2 and bots enabled this for all the players not only for the 24/7 jobless pvmers
Gold: 305.00
Jul 17 2019 05:16am
I dont want to argue on the fact that bots killed diablo or kept it alive.

But when i read you, ppl boting seem to be active only to provide items to other players, to make profits and to find realy gozu items.

So im just wondering why are they boting in hell cs ? that way, they killing the pvm ladder, many players stopped and keep stopping nowadays.

That would be much better to bot with several chars in one game with sorc killing anda, an other one killing meph and a barb doing travi run. About the same time spending than csing, more items, and no fast exping to make a top 20 invasion in ladder.

That way, people boting would find more items and "normal" players would have a "clear" ladder. And ofc a clear ladder means more players, so more buyers for boted items.

But maybe im wrong and people boting are proud to be in top 10 of a ladder thx to a bot ... :cry:
Jul 17 2019 11:19am
Quote (Boogmax @ Jul 17 2019 01:16pm)
I dont want to argue on the fact that bots killed diablo or kept it alive.

But when i read you, ppl boting seem to be active only to provide items to other players, to make profits and to find realy gozu items.

So im just wondering why are they boting in hell cs ? that way, they killing the pvm ladder, many players stopped and keep stopping nowadays.

That would be much better to bot with several chars in one game with sorc killing anda, an other one killing meph and a barb doing travi run. About the same time spending than csing, more items, and no fast exping to make a top 20 invasion in ladder.

That way, people boting would find more items and "normal" players would have a "clear" ladder. And ofc a clear ladder means more players, so more buyers for boted items.

But maybe im wrong and people boting are proud to be in top 10 of a ladder thx to a bot ... :cry:

Last ladder I did a char online and played at my own rythm, finding my own gears, playing with ppls around w/o spending a single fg, I enjoyed my pvm trip, I enjoyed finding my own items. I havent seen a single bot joining my game nor trying to sell me anything.

But smthing I dont understand anyway is to grind for few days/weeks like a mad killing the same mobs very easily just to see my name written on a ladder, but if thats what ppls are looking for well I guess bots are annoying

This post was edited by Youshould on Jul 17 2019 11:20am
Gold: 305.00
Jul 17 2019 11:38am
Quote (Youshould @ Jul 17 2019 07:19pm)
Last ladder I did a char online and played at my own rythm, finding my own gears, playing with ppls around w/o spending a single fg, I enjoyed my pvm trip, I enjoyed finding my own items. I havent seen a single bot joining my game nor trying to sell me anything.

But smthing I dont understand anyway is to grind for few days/weeks like a mad killing the same mobs very easily just to see my name written on a ladder, but if thats what ppls are looking for well I guess bots are annoying

You can play every game for fun, you can also to compet.
Many ppl playing football, basketball or whatever to have fun AND to try winning the championship because there is a ladder with your name.
Diablo II would be a game with no ladder, i think we wouldnt care about bots but we could only have fun.
But there is a ladder, so we want fun AND competition.

In my opinion Diablo II is based on the competition as you get experience, levels and ladder ranks.
Gold: 42.19
Jul 17 2019 12:39pm
next ladder im going to manually get to lvl 99, need 24/7 players to assist me.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123437Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll